International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Look everybody! Israel is committing genocide:

20645.jpeg

Here's one of your very first posts:

That's you blaming Israel for Oct 7th, and talking tough about what Hamas had "accomplished" and how intimidated Israel must be now, LOL.

Here's you questioning what Israel was actually capable of:

Here's you laughing at me telling you that Israel was about to turn Gaza into a parking lot:

All posts are in the 20's of the original thread. Any questions?

check and mate.

lol at these fucking clowns. just text book leftism, make absurd claims, lie, then get challenged with facts and YOUR OWN WORDS, and look at this guy, pushing the goals posts.

great work.

Fuck Hamas and Hamas fan boys.

God bless the IDF and Israel.

Lol you absolutely dumb as shit or you’re just dishonest. It’s a land grab as it’s always been about

Either slowly chipping away like the West Bank or just grabbing it like Gaza. It’s clear Gaza isn’t going back to the way it was
Was it a land grab when they completely left Gaza? Was it a land grab when Hamas started a war with Israel in the most barbaric way possible?

It’s clear gaza won’t be the way it was, because Hamas will be gone / neutered. I know that disappoints you……..

Most of that stands. What will this attack bring Israel exactly? You think it will stop Palestinian resistance? You think it will prevent future attacks?And yes Israel’s actions for decades did cause OCT 7. I 100% stand by those statements, this conflict didnt start on 10/7. The only thing I’ll concede is that although I knew Israel would be brutal I didn’t quite think Israel would commit genocide, so you got me there. My lesson is to never underestimate the depravity of Israel. Lesson learned.
There is no genocide. You're just mad that your boys are getting their asses handed to them, by those pesky Jews...again.

Islam really sucks at war. Great at terrorism against innocent people. Absolutely useless when they get what's coming to them. Hide in caves...hide in civilian populations...hide, hide, hide. Pathetic cowards.

Was it a land grab when they completely left Gaza? Was it a land grab when Hamas started a war with Israel in the most barbaric way possible?

It’s clear gaza won’t be the way it was, because Hamas will be gone / neutered. I know that disappoints you……..

They never left Gaza. They created a prison for the people living there. Strictly controlling what goes in and out. Their goal as your hero Bibi stated on numerous occasions is to keep Gaza and West Bank seperated and isolated. The illegal settlements have expanded in West Bank slowly with the full support of Israel

Remember you’re the guy who said west bank and Gaza have nothing to do with each other.

They never left Gaza. They created a prison for the people living there. Strictly controlling what goes in and out. Their goal as your hero Bibi stated on numerous occasions is to keep Gaza and West Bank seperated and isolated. The illegal settlements have expanded in West Bank slowly with the full support of Israel

Remember you’re the guy who said west bank and Gaza have nothing to do with each other.
and you’re the one who keeps pretending they are the same.

Controlling what goes in and out doesn’t make it a prison. Hamas makes it a prison, and is also the reason that israel can’t just turn a blind eye to what goes in and out of Gaza.

Let me ask you, if you were Israel, do you think it would be a good idea to give Hamas full autonomy when their stated goal is to murder your people and drive you out of the land? Serious question. Not that you’ll answer….

and you’re the one who keeps pretending they are the same.

Controlling what goes in and out doesn’t make it a prison. Hamas makes it a prison, and is also the reason that israel can’t just turn a blind eye to what goes in and out of Gaza.

Let me ask you, if you were Israel, do you think it would be a good idea to give Hamas full autonomy when their stated goal is to murder your people and drive you out of the land? Serious question. Not that you’ll answer….

Right-wing Israelis had no desire to give the Palestinians any concessions, and did not want any agreements with the PLO, which they considered a “terrorist organisation”. Israeli settlers also feared it would lead to their eviction from the illegal settlements in the occupied territories.

Elements of the far-right were so opposed to the Oslo Accords that Rabin himself was assassinated in 1995 for signing them. Among the people who had threatened Rabin before his death was Itamar Ben-Gvir, now Israel’s National Security Minister.

Meanwhile, Palestinian groups, including Hamas and Islamic Jihad, warned that a two-state solution would forgo the right of Palestinian refugees to return to the historic lands seized from them in 1948 when Israel was created.

The late prominent Palestinian literary critic and activist Edward Said was among its most vocal critics, calling it “an instrument of Palestinian surrender, a Palestinian Versailles”.

Right-wing Israelis had no desire to give the Palestinians any concessions, and did not want any agreements with the PLO, which they considered a “terrorist organisation”. Israeli settlers also feared it would lead to their eviction from the illegal settlements in the occupied territories.

Elements of the far-right were so opposed to the Oslo Accords that Rabin himself was assassinated in 1995 for signing them. Among the people who had threatened Rabin before his death was Itamar Ben-Gvir, now Israel’s National Security Minister.

Meanwhile, Palestinian groups, including Hamas and Islamic Jihad, warned that a two-state solution would forgo the right of Palestinian refugees to return to the historic lands seized from them in 1948 when Israel was created.

The late prominent Palestinian literary critic and activist Edward Said was among its most vocal critics, calling it “an instrument of Palestinian surrender, a Palestinian Versailles”.
Yes, the biggest barrier to peace, to any better situation for Palestinians, is the dream that they will evict Israel from Israel. It is the dream that Hamas sells, that the Arab neighbors sell, that enablers like you sell. They are worth more as “refugees”. Agreed.

Did any of your actually watch the video or just read the twitter caption?
He says there is ample evidence but he is not cleared to share at this point with the wider media.

Said evidence has been shared with numerous governments and based on that evidence, said governments have decided to stop their funding of UNWRA.
The Americans and Brits are still yet to receive any actual incriminating evidence. Sucks I know for those trying to carry water for the blue and whites

Yes, the biggest barrier to peace, to any better situation for Palestinians, is the dream that they will evict Israel from Israel. It is the dream that Hamas sells, that the Arab neighbors sell, that enablers like you sell. They are worth more as “refugees”. Agreed.

Do you understand that those agreements favored Israel a lot?

Palestinians couldn't have an army nor control their borders. They couldn't even control their imports/exports.

Even that wasn't enough. Israelis were so mad they killed their own leader for even attempting to sign it.

Here's one of your very first posts:

That's you blaming Israel for Oct 7th, and talking tough about what Hamas had "accomplished" and how intimidated Israel must be now, LOL.

Here's you questioning what Israel was actually capable of:

Here's you laughing at me telling you that Israel was about to turn Gaza into a parking lot:

All posts are in the 20's of the original thread. Any questions?
He's one of those guys who parroted every UN talking point, then guffawed when Israeli supporters suggested some of their concerns about infiltration of that organization might be valid. Just obnoxiously repeating the nonsense that there's no proof, Israel lies, it's all made up, blah blah blah.

Then a few weeks later Israel exposes that Hamas's main freaking server center was built and operating directly underneath UNRWA headquarters, ROFL. Can't make that shit up. And he'll never talk about it again. Deflect, move onto to the next excuse. Perpetual apologism and projeciton of blame. Never acceptance or acknowledgement the Israeli's are the ones telling the truth about what's happening.

Do you understand that those agreements favored Israel a lot?

Palestinians couldn't have an army nor control their borders. They couldn't even control their imports/exports.

Even that wasn't enough. Israelis were so mad they killed their own leader for even attempting to sign it.
One crazy Israeli killed him.

Today, would you give hamas control of borders, imports/exports, military?

There is no genocide. You're just mad that your boys are getting their asses handed to them, by those pesky Jews...again.

Islam really sucks at war. Great at terrorism against innocent people. Absolutely useless when they get what's coming to them. Hide in caves...hide in civilian populations...hide, hide, hide. Pathetic cowards.
The IDF has butchered 12K children and your first thought is “you’re mad your boys are getting their asses handed to them”. The brain rot is so deep that you, like Israelis, either cannot or don’t want to distinguish between babies and combatants. It’s women and children that are getting their asses handed to them, not Hamas. It’s damn near sociopathic to gloat about that.

Also, the way you just randomly brought up Islam really strikes to the heart of why you think this way, this is ideological for you. It doesn’t matter what Israel does, they could impale a thousand Gazan babies in public and you would still support them, because you have a pathological hatred of Islam and Muslims. It’s pointless talking with folks like you, seek help. Islam is gonna be the largest religion in the world in only 1 more generation, I suggest you make peace with that, we’re not going anywhere.

PS, Israel is committing a genocide for reasons ive spelled out multiple times, you chuckle heads keep denying it but have no argument against it.

The IDF has butchered 12K children and your first thought is “you’re mad your boys are getting their asses handed to them”. The brain rot is so deep that you, like Israelis, cannot distinguish between babies and combatants. It’s women and children that are getting their asses handed to them, not Hamas.

Also, the way you just randomly brought up Islam really strikes to the heart of why you think this way, this is ideological for you. It doesn’t matter what Israel does, they could impale a thousand Gazan babies in public and you would still support them, because you have a pathological hatred of Islam and Muslims. It’s pointless talking with folks like you, seek help.
Cry more fake tears, over a fake genocide. You're just mad about the Jews kicking the ever living shit out of your boys...again.

October 7th...

"Israel asked for this! Fuck 'em!"

- You

After October 7th...

"Oh' my God! Why won't Israel stop attacking?!?! Why is this happening?"

- You

Shut the fuck up. You're an Islamic zealot, and you have the fucking nerve to say that this is ideological for...ME? Some agnostic Canadian, who is not Jewish, nor Muslim? LOL. If you're worried about Palestinian citizens, maybe suggest that Hamas should stop hiding behind them like the little girls they are, and surrender. Losers and cowards, the lot of them.

The IDF has butchered 12K children and your first thought is “you’re mad your boys are getting their asses handed to them”. The brain rot is so deep that you, like Israelis, either cannot or don’t want to distinguish between babies and combatants. It’s women and children that are getting their asses handed to them, not Hamas. It’s damn near sociopathic to gloat about that.

Also, the way you just randomly brought up Islam really strikes to the heart of why you think this way, this is ideological for you. It doesn’t matter what Israel does, they could impale a thousand Gazan babies in public and you would still support them, because you have a pathological hatred of Islam and Muslims. It’s pointless talking with folks like you, seek help. Islam is gonna be the largest religion in the world in only 1 more generation, I suggest you make peace with that, we’re not going anywhere.

PS, Israel is committing a genocide for reasons ive spelled out multiple times, you chuckle heads keep denying it but have no argument against it.

Oh stfu already, you big crybaby. Your silly ass was thoroughly exposed and besmirched by Heretic. Stop deflecting like the rest of the doofuses in this thread that are simping for Hamas and take the L like a man.

Cry more fake tears, over a fake genocide. You're just mad about the Jews kicking the ever living shit out of your boys...again.

October 7th...

"Israel asked for this! Fuck 'em!"

- You

After October 7th...

"Oh' my God! Why won't Israel stop attacking?!?! Why is this happening?"

- You

Shut the fuck up. You're an Islamic zealot, and you have the fucking nerve to say that this is ideological for...ME? Some agnostic Canadian, who is not Jewish, nor Muslim? LOL. If you're worried about Palestinian citizens, maybe suggest that Hamas should stop hiding behind them like the little girls they are, and surrender. Losers and cowards, the lot of them.
You’re getting erratic now lol. Unhinged and demented rant as usual. Irreligious agnostics and atheists are some of the most bigoted people I’ve ever seen, and some of the most ideological. Anyway, your children will enjoy a world where Islam is the largest religion so keep crying lol.

Back