International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

that's fine but @Anewt was acting incredulous at the idea that the gunshots may not have lead to the trampling.
?

No. I was incredulous at the idea that someone would believe it went warning shots to stop a trample. ( im on board ) could work.. but not that surprising itd create more of a panic to me....

to shooting at legs of a mass group to stop a " trample " Lol. And was used to debunk <Lmaoo>

?

No. I was incredulous at the idea that someone would believe it went warning shots to stop a trample. ( im on board ) could work.. but not that surprising itd create more of a panic to me....

to shooting at legs of a mass group to stop a " trample " Lol. And was used to debunk <Lmaoo>
except that's not what was said.

there were 2 separate incidents. one that resulted in the trampling of people and the running over of people with vehicles, with no idf gunfire. that's where apparently the majority of the casualties occurred.

the other was "a mob trying to attack idf forces". that's from the tweet.

from the article, it says:
In a separate incident at a different location on the Gaza border, IDF soldiers secured a humanitarian convoy to prevent Hamas from stealing aid. When a group of Gazans moved toward the soldiers, warning shots were fired. When this didn’t deter them, the IDF fired at those posing a threat.

which of course would be completely counter to the narrative some here are trying to suggest as already truth. i mean, @Koya went as far as saying israel admitted to killing over 100 people with gunfire.

Last edited:

Thank God there's a tweet that's the truth.........

I can disregard media reports now. Hillel Fudd is here to clarify thank fuck
except that's now what was said.

there were 2 separate incidents. one that resulted in the trampling of people and the running over of people with vehicles, with no idf gunfire. that's where apparently the majority of the casualties occurred.

the other was "a mob trying to attack idf forces". that's from the tweet.

from the article, it says:
In a separate incident at a different location on the Gaza border, IDF soldiers secured a humanitarian convoy to prevent Hamas from stealing aid. When a group of Gazans moved toward the soldiers, warning shots were fired. When this didn’t deter them, the IDF fired at those posing a threat.

which of course would be completely counter to the narrative some here are trying to suggest as already truth. i mean, @Koya went as far as saying israel admitted to killing over 100 people with gunfire.

Both incidents have had idf acknowledgement of opening fire though? And this reads to me as though it's referring to the large number incident no?

Israeli officials acknowledged their troops opened fire on the Gaza City crowd Thursday, saying they did so after the crowd approached in a threatening way. The officials insisted on anonymity to give details about what happened, after the Israeli military said in a statement that "dozens were killed and injured from pushing, trampling and being run over by the trucks."

He said Israeli troops opened fire on the crowd as people pulled boxes of flour and canned goods off the trucks, causing them to scatter, with some hiding under cars. After the shooting stopped, people went back to the trucks, and the soldiers opened fire again. He was shot in the leg and fell over, and then a truck ran over his leg as it sped off, he said.

im most definitely not believing the figures no causes presented by either side. Anyone who has conviction in what happened already is a fool imo.

I mean why do I really have to explain why I find a tweet with no links and no sources to be a incredulous source nowadays? Regardless what's in the tweet.

I didn't chastise anyone.

The only crazy in this situation is when a nation is hosting a concert FOR the enemy that has SWORN to wipe them off the face of the Earth, those enemies drop in, slaughter and rape them, then cry "FOUL!" when those who were attacked actually fight back.

Clown world.

What? Is that your smoking gun? That they yell that they will kill them? is that it? That is one of the biggest cop out shit arguments anyone can do right now. It might have worked as a heuristic before the war but it has no value at this stage after multiple actions have been taken. The decision tree is already done. There is no probability of result anymore. Israel does the same thing every single day in the media with the exact same rhetoric yet not a peep from you. The only difference is that they are actually moving beyond rhetoric and using action. It's actually worse in their case because they have a functioning society.

Also once again you are using emotional arguments that have no basis in reality to argue for the slaughter of Palestinians.

It's always weird seeing people who have been deployed to war argue so easily for the killing of other people.

Thank God there's a tweet that's the truth.........

I can disregard media reports now. Hillel Fudd is here to clarify thank fuck.

An Israeli source acknowledged troops had opened fire on the crowd, believing it “posed a threat”.

( 2 hours ago )

Israeli officials acknowledged their troops opened fire on the Gaza City crowd Thursday, saying they did so after the crowd approached in a threatening way.

let me get this straight.. you think they fired warning shots at a Crowd..... to calm the crowd? And then when that unexpectedly caused panic [ surprising right ? ].

The solution to that. Is to fire " leg shots "

<Lmaoo>

How in the hell is anyone believing this? You want me to believe that [ and hilariously this is the " best case scenario ". They were shooting into a mass crowd aiming at people's legs with assault rifles lol... or they are aiming at people's legs while running.... and this is them being cautious with innocent lives ?

Does anyone seriously buy this ?
I can believe the story played out like this yes. Minus the leg shot thing, that sounds made up unless it’s an established sop. This is what I was talking about when I was saying their troops are not as trained as US troops. One guy probably panicked and fired and the panic spread.

They definitely were trying to scare people away at some point. In one of the videos you can see them firing tracer rounds from a machine gun way over the heads of people in the crowd. Why they did that is anyone’s guess.

I’ve seen like 15 different stories explaining what happened now. I think it will be a few days before we get the truth

Hamas must be hungry right..

It's bad when CNN needs to report this

"The crowd posed a threat"

Prob makes sense to post a tweet from 8am this morning immediately after it happened instead of ones more informed that came out later.

I can believe the story played out like this yes. Minus the leg shot thing, that sounds made up unless it’s an established sop. This is what I was talking about when I was saying their troops are not as trained as US troops. One guy probably panicked and fired and the panic spread.

They definitely were trying to scare people away at some point. In one of the videos you can see them firing tracer rounds from a machine gun way over the heads of people in the crowd. Why they did that is anyone’s guess.

I’ve seen like 15 different stories explaining what happened now. I think it will be a few days before we get the truth

Indeed. I agree with your post. It's the leg thing that blew my mind lol

Indeed. I agree with your post. It's the leg thing that blew my mind lol
Yeah that definitely didn’t happen on the fly and I doubt they had that as a plan in place. Probably they knew they fucked up and came up with that story

Yeah that definitely didn’t happen on the fly and I doubt they had that as a plan in place. Probably they knew they fucked up and came up with that story

as likely the Twitter guy pulled it out of his ass heh

IDF also posted a drone footage…

Not even the age of social media is enough to open their eyes. Don’t waste your breath, it’s like talking to a brick wall over this.
And what did you see in that drone footage?

What a shocker... as per usual the Israeli lies start to unravel with a bit of time.

That NY Times exposé about "systematic use of sexual assaults" was written by a propagandist for Israel with zero journalistic experience that had no evidence to support this narrative.

The Intercept bodies her here:

I asked what you see in the drone footage the IDF released. You don’t see what the tweet says. They, and you, are suggesting there’s video of IDF killing 100+ people and that’s just a lie. You know this I assume.

What the fuck are you talking about?

You said the IDF posted a video insinuating that it exonerates them of the claim. ????

You can show these people video evidence and people outright admitting to shit and these drones will still defend and deny non-stop. It becomes a futile effort very quickly.
You wanna pinpoint the moment where they are getting shot at? Time stamp it please.

Back