International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Bibi doesn't listen nor Biden nor U.N.
He will continue and shipments from U.S can't impact a lot. Yes, lesser bunker boost bombs they will have, while Israel still does have from batch already delivered and also their own domestic stuff....and Benny wants to flood all tunnels with water, where terrorists are hiding....at any price.....

Added to that of course the US has very deep economic ties to Israel and the ability to influence other countries(espeically NATO) which do as well, Biden could almost certainly have ended this current Israel action or at least crippled it if he really wanted to IMHO.

I do think the US still see's Israel as a big foothold in the middle east, somewhere which is much more strongly tied to it than say the Saudi's, you can probably add in the above economic links as well, a good deal of US money invested including in the occupied territories and of course a lot of US arms sales. I suspect the power of the Israel lobby is really as much the power of the US establishment which wants to keep backing its actions, I'm sure lots of countries would love to have a big a lobbying system in the US but havent been allowed to establish one. I'd guess part of the feeling here is it allows for a certain degree of deniability, it looks better for AIPAC to be going after progressives than it does mainstream dems themselves doing it.

To be honest I feel like this argument is really the key battleground, the strongly pro Israeli positions in this thread really are entrenched in deep bigotry(even those who don't express it are happy to go along with those who do) IMHO which is hard to shift. I feel like what actually needs to be focused on most is the idea of the "liberal" who is nominally critical of Israeli actions but in reality supportive of them, will claim to support a two state solution as some vague distant objective but do nothing to do so, who will try and defend Biden's strong support by deflecting to what republicans might do or what China or Russia might do.

Theres a large part of the media focused very much in this, places like the New York Times, CNN, etc projecting an image of "reasonable adult politics" and liberialism but were really seeing now what this "reasonableness" actually entails. Really I think these people are looking to subvert the majority of the public who would be supportive of an honest effort towards peace and equality, to muddy the waters enough and mire them in apathy.
Yes, if only Israel ceases fire there will be peace. That’s all Hamas really wants…..peace……

Israeli protesters: Palestinians should receive ‘only the minimum calories required to survive.’

They should get only the minimum calories required to survive.'
'They're starving to death.'
'They are not.'

CNN correspondent Clarissa Ward spoke to Israelis who were preventing food and supplies from entering Gaza at the Kerem Shalom border crossing between Israel and Gaza. The protesters denied that Palestinians were being starved to death, but said even if that were the case, they will prioritise Israeli babies over Palestinian ones

That's obviously bad faith, if you were confused about it you could've just asked me to clarify. I've had people be confused about those kinds of questions before and when I say something that contradicts what they assumed of me instead of assuming I'm lying they simply correct themselves. I've had posters think I'm Persian or Indonesian and when I corrected them they didn't go around saying I lied about being Persian or Indonesian. If I was lying why wouldn't I keep lying? Assuming you were mistaken would've made much more sense but somehow I don't think that comes naturally to you.

Obviously at this point I would prefer not to answer any of your questions about my personal life given your inclination to misrepresent my posts. You can think I'm a New York convert if you want.

Hmm...let's take a trip to the past.

I don't remember revealing that so that's why I was confused.

I am part Persian, part Indonesian, and All American.

Huh. So all these notions of you being Indonesian and Persian didn't turn out to be a Mandela Effect after all.

Israeli protesters: Palestinians should receive ‘only the minimum calories required to survive.’

They should get only the minimum calories required to survive.'
'They're starving to death.'
'They are not.'

CNN correspondent Clarissa Ward spoke to Israelis who were preventing food and supplies from entering Gaza at the Kerem Shalom border crossing between Israel and Gaza. The protesters denied that Palestinians were being starved to death, but said even if that were the case, they will prioritise Israeli babies over Palestinian ones

No different from feeding your dog or cow. They should be thankful right @The circle jerk crew?

protesting outside a Holocaust museum is an optics "L". There's a reason Sky brings attention to it. They don't even have to caption it with editorial.

I met an old lady with "the tattoo" on the inside of her right arm while performing my duties. I just said "Ma'am, are you?"

She looked at me and just nodded.

I gave her my condolences and said God bless you.

What more could I say?

I was born Muslim, left the faith, reverted. That's the kind of clarification you can get if you had asked instead of making random assumptions about me as you seem inclined to do. If you're so quick to make and spread uncharitable assumptions about me why would you expect me to think you're dealing in good faith?

I'm just going to drop into your conversation without having read your previous posts:
Did you actually grow up muslim, then came to your senses for a while, before relapsing? I.e an actual revert?
Or are you one of those idiots who contend that every human being is born a muslim and just doesn't know it, and thus can only revert, not convert?

Last edited:
Hmm...let's take a trip to the past.

Huh. So all these notions of you being Indonesian and Persian didn't turn out to be a Mandela Effect after all.
@Islam Imamate

You can see the inconsistency here, right?

You implied people mistakenly identified you as Perisan or Indonesian, yet you previously identified publicly here as both.

This definitely reads as obfuscation and gaslighting on your part.

A very well written article on how the Holocaust has been used to prop up/create the current situation.

I think an espeically relevant detail when it comes to "liberals" just looking to deflect criticism of Biden with "others would be worse"...

". In 1982, shortly before Reagan bluntly ordered Begin to cease his ‘holocaust’ in Lebanon, a young US senator who revered Elie Wiesel as his great teacher met the Israeli prime minister. In Begin’s own stunned account of the meeting, the senator commended the Israeli war effort and boasted that he would have gone further, even if it meant killing women and children. Begin himself was taken aback by the words of the future US president, Joe Biden. ‘No, sir,’ he insisted. ‘According to our values, it is forbidden to hurt women and children, even in war ... This is a yardstick of human civilisation, not to hurt civilians.’"

some fools just defaced our Vietnam War Memorial with 'the colony will fall' and 'eyes on Rafa' spray paint. Another optics "L" and own goal. These folks need to get off twitter and step into the real world, nobody likes that stuff. Disrespecting the dead hardly wins hearts and minds

Recently we also had some crazy pro-palestine influencer allegedly kidnap and torture a Jewish person to somehow protest the war. Going to trial.

We also had some pro-Palestinian people do a mass doxxing of Jewish people in the arts community as some sort of counter-protest.

They've also targeted Jewish-owned businesses to deface their property and place signs on the buildings reminiscent of those used in pre-Halocaust nazi Germany.

Rupert Murdoch doesn't even have to do anything, just self-inflicted wounds down under.

1710151611027.png

1710151631882.png

Last edited:
I met an old lady with "the tattoo" on the inside of her right arm while performing my duties. I just said "Ma'am, are you?"

She looked at me and just nodded.

I gave her my condolences and said God bless you.

What more could I say?

I know it's just a comic book movie, but the scene in X Men: First Class where Magneto shows the two Nazi war criminals his Auschwitz tattoo before killing them always gives me goosebumps.:cool:

What does the off ramp look like for this all, serious question.

What does the off ramp look like for this all, serious question.
long term, don't see one, based on the attitudes of Israel, PLO and Hamas.

short term, probably a quick ceasefire to get through Ramadan, but after that, more bombing and probably a ground assault on Rafah. At some point Israel may say 'mission accomplished', but there will always be Islamic extremism in the region, regardless of what the group is called.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back