International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Since October 7 (a start date you chose in #9,131), the reason for escalating violence in West Ham - sorry, West Bank- is Hamas activity.
Oh god
You won't see me defending the Saudi's.
Fuck both of them

Yeah but it’s hard to claim some sort of moral high ground when Saudi does worse than Iran and also stones women and butchers dissidents. Because they pay the us money they are on our team so it’s ok

I can kind of imagine the scale of the Iranian attack.
I'm way more intrigued by whatever the Israeli response will be, as earlier this week it was claimed they were willing to strike deep within Iran

That is good to hear. Did you see my post about the speed of these drones? Is that normal? Seems ridiculously slow for military grade stuff.

Might as well have the taliban form a caravan of all the vehicles the got when we withdrew, and have them drive over, honking the whole way, giving as much notice as possible

That is good to hear. Did you see my post about the speed of these drones? Is that normal? Seems ridiculously slow for military grade stuff.

Might as well have the taliban form a caravan of all the vehicles the got when we withdrew, and have them drive over, honking the whole way, giving as much notice as possible
These drones are designed to deplete Israeli air defense systems if Iran decided to follow up with the cruise missiles

Well, I just found out that the distance between Israel and western Iran is approximately 900 miles and the top speed of a Shahed drone is 110 miles. 900/110 is roughly 8.20 hours so I think the calculations are legit.

iyQMmx.gif

Last edited:
Back