International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Also fair to note, Iraq had one of the most advanced and robust air defense networks outside of NATO by a lot at the time.
Not mention 100% confirmed WMDs and chemical weapon warheads on those missiles and defnese systems

All of which you are free to google. I mean you realize we pounded Iraq into the ground for 2 straight months before we ever put boots on ground right? Theres no fantasy. You just don't seem to understand how OP US airpower is

BTW we can bomb them from Texas
That was in 2003, 21 years ago. Iran is vastly larger and has a fleet of ballistic and cruise missiles, as well as drones, that Iraq never had. Even so, the OIF buildup took 6 months for an undersized force too small to control Iraq- and the US can no longer even project the kind of ground force it had during OIF. Where is this all magically coming from? Are we going to bomb Iran from Djibouti?

Also fair to note, Iraq had one of the most advanced and robust air defense networks outside of NATO by a lot at the time.
That would have mattered had most of those commanders not been paid to stand down by US intel (which was very smart btw).

How many times have elite armies crushed large nations with even rudimentary defences?

It's basically a fallacy at this point.

That was in 2003, 21 years ago. Iran is vastly larger and has a fleet of ballistic and cruise missiles, as well as drones, that Iraq never had. Even so, the OIF buildup took 6 months for an undersized force too small to control Iraq- and the US can no longer even project the kind of ground force it had during OIF. Where is this all magically coming from? Are we going to bomb Iran from Djibouti?
I’m not talking about occupying them. I’ve been incredibly clear that I’m talking about a bombing campaign. A full scale invasion is a much more difficult task but yes the US military could invade and wreck up the place if they chose too.

We have plenty of places we can bomb them from and again I have to stress you seriously don’t understand how lopsided this contest would be. I can promise you that the airforce already know where most of their static air defenses are and those will be taken out from standoff range within a few days of the start of the conflict. They have next to nothing that can fly and won’t be immediately detected and shot down. Their mobile air defense is not bad but we have planes specialized in pinging their launches and responding. Not to mention most of our munitions will be fired from a distance they can’t respond from anyways

Yes it is. 30 k killed which they don’t dispute they are saying 13 k were Hamas soldiers. Which would mean every male killed was Hamas

The real number is far north of 30k. That 30k number has barely moved in months. The Hamas health ministry has no capacity to do an accurate account of casualties. Do they even have an office at this point?

I’m not talking about occupying them. I’ve been incredibly clear that I’m talking about a bombing campaign. A full scale invasion is a much more difficult task but yes the US military could invade and wreck up the place if they chose too.

We have plenty of places we can bomb them from and again I have to stress you seriously don’t understand how lopsided this contest would be. I can promise you that the airforce already know where most of their static air defenses are and those will be taken out from standoff range within a few days of the start of the conflict. They have next to nothing that can fly and won’t be immediately detected and shot down. Their mobile air defense is not bad but we have planes specialized in pinging their launches and responding. Not to mention most of our munitions will be fired from a distance they can’t respond from anyways

As much as America gets derided these days their military is still leagues above most. If Iran fully engage, America tools them badly. Not to mention that in that situation it won't only be America. Iran reminds me of a chained pit bull. A rabid one. Highly dangerous yeah. But lots of snarling and rabid drooling when those outside of chain range can brick it to death. I do not doubt Iran are capable of lots of chaos and damage but I am also not in doubt that one of the maddest, western hating countries ever seen ever, wouldn't get absolutely scorched earth by the nations they hate and come out the other side looking like a wasteland.

Those Mullahs would be dragged out of bunkers months and years down the line to witness what happened to their countries.

They have to kill these children to defend themselves.

Could you imagine supporting a regime that uses robots in the sky to bomb a fucking children's playground?

The leadership in Israel needs to be imprisoned. It's time for regime change in Israel. It has become a complete terrorist rogue state.

Hospitals
Churches
Mosques
Cemeteries
Refugee Camps
Schools
Playgrounds

Nothing is off limits to these unhinged barbarians.

Last edited:
The real number is far north of 30k. That 30k number has barely moved in months. The Hamas health ministry has no capacity to do an accurate account of casualties. Do they even have an office at this point?

I agree. That’s why a lot of people in here that are pro Israeli are extremely dishonest, they use the Israeli playbook saying that “well there’s no way to accurately assess the numbers”

But what they aren’t saying is that the numbers are far higher because the health ministry just can’t accurately keep up. Also all the bodies under rubble can’t be accounted for either.

We got a badass over here. Shit's gonna get real!

<Neil01>
Great retort, as you cry every single day over Israel using their immense power to decimate your heroes, in a very "shit got real" way.

You're not gonna be so flippant when/if it happens to Iran. You'll be crying and screaming "genocide!", when Iran turns out to be just as inept at warfare as your Iran proxy heroes are.

Great retort, as you cry every single day over Israel using their immense power to decimate your heroes, in a very "shit got real" way.

You're not gonna be so flippant when/if it happens to Iran. You'll be crying and screaming "genocide!", when Iran turns out to be just as inept at warfare as your Iran proxy heroes are.

I made a statement on the military comparison between Israel and Iran. You extrapolate from that all these delusional assumptions about what I think.

You offered no evidence or any reasoning how Israel can destroy Iran with ease.

The 13K number as well is just so obviously nonsense, the claim is basically that every single adult male killed has been a Hamas solider.

Even the Israeli's themselves only claim Hamas had 30-40K fighters which is a relatively small percentage of the adult male population, that means that the vast majority of the adult male population are living as civilians so it makes sense that attacks which have killed 20K women and children have also killed them in large numbers.

So really not even down to politics but claims which are just so obviously illogical nonsensical lies.

Lmfao. Half of Iran's missiles fired at Israel turned out to be duds:

And I'm supposed to take their military seriously?
I was told on here that there is no way even the US could do serious damage to them,
You know because "they're not Iraq"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back