International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Another scumbag move by the Israeli government.

Another time where their claims were taken at face value despite a complete lack of evidence.

A common theme throughout this conflict, unfortunately.

There were also exaggerated claims of burning babies in ovens, beheading babies, etc. To prime the public for what they're doing now.

There were also exaggerated claims of burning babies in ovens, beheading babies, etc. To prime the public for what they're doing now.
The atrocities of 10/7 were barbaric. No embellishment necessary.

Then no need to lie with outlandish claims and no proof.
Claims that were debunked and we’re left with barbarism that was real.

No claims are outlandish given what they DID do.

Right. As if there isn't a plethora of bullshit coming from the pro-Pally end? Does the al-Ahli Arab Hospital explosion ring a bell? How about the false claims of rape by the IDF soldiers from al-Jazeera that were later quietly retracted with no official apologies made?

I said at the time the only thing such claims could do was hurt the agenda for real Israeli victims who actually suffered and were actually murdered by real terrorists.

Siver! said:
I like you, Bob, but why the need to move from one propaganda piece to the next?

"They behead babies."
"They cook babies in ovens."
"They rape women with knives."

What Hamas did was plenty evil to not need one alleged horror after another to try and escalate the emotions involved. It's a strange time we live in to need to create a supervillain out of an obviously villainous group - especially when, one after another, the claims of a random aid worker seem to be getting debunked.

It's almost minimizing what Hamas actually did.

Was it not sick enough? Do you need more?

As those propaganda stories filtered through, the disservice to real Israelis was off the charts. Some people wanted to turn into a comic book for some sick reason.

Right. As if there isn't a plethora of bullshit coming from the pro-Pally end? Does the al-Ahli Arab Hospital explosion ring a bell? How about the false claims of rape by the IDF soldiers from al-Jazeera that were later quietly retracted with no official apologies made?

How about the 35+ other hospitals that were bombed?

Haven't heard anything about some claims of rape by IDF soldiers so can't comment.

How about the 35+ other hospitals that were bombed?

Haven't heard anything about some claims of rape by IDF soldiers so can't comment.

Well, shit. That's on Hamas for using them as human shields. Let's just pretend there were no Hamas terrorists that were found to be hiding in these hospitals and killed by the IDF.

35+ hospitals bombed. Nice exaggeration there with the numbers. In a true hypocritical fashion, you're doing same fucking thing that you're accusing us of doing.

Well, shit. That's on Hamas for using them as human shields. Let's just pretend there were no Hamas terrorists that were found to be hiding in these hospitals and killed by the IDF.

35+ hospitals bombed. Nice exaggeration there with the numbers. In a true hypocritical fashion, you're doing same fucking thing that you're accusing us of doing.

Nice downplaying there.

You're a broken record. No matter what bombing or attack happens or how many people killed, it's "human shields!"

You're downplaying the severity of the attacks and simultaneously excusing every attack with a human shield argument. Essentially creating a scenario where Israel can literally do no wrong.

"Human shields" is carte blanche. Is there evidence of human shields in every bombing attack? Where is it?

Last edited:
Nice downplaying there.

You're a broken record. No matter what bombing or attack happens or how many people killed, it's "human shields!"

"Human shields" is carte blanche. Is there evidence of human shields in every bombing attack? Where is it?

Nice shifting of the goalposts there.

Any way you slice it, you are a massive hypocrite with a flair for exaggerating and deflecting.

The Wiki article doesn't mention anything about 35+ hospitals being bombed.

Nice shifting of the goalposts there.

Any way you slice it, you are a massive hypocrite with a flair for exaggerating and deflecting.

The Wiki article doesn't mention anything about 35+ hospitals being bombed.

There are a reported 94 health care facilities as of 01/05/24.

You're the one downplaying it as if only the al-Ahli Arab Hospital was the only one bombed.

Now where's the evidence all of these places had human shields?

There are a reported 94 health care facilities as of 01/05/24.

You're the one downplaying it as if only the al-Ahli Arab Hospital was the only one bombed.

First of all, the explosion at the al-Ahli Arab Hospital was caused by a Hamas rocket that misfired.

Second, I pointed out this fact to illustrate the fact that there are misinformation being propagated from both sides and not just the pro-Israeli side, so don't go on a tangent and give me this jazz about some other bullshit. Stick to the fucking topic or shut the hell up.

First of all, the explosion at the al-Ahli Arab Hospital was caused by a Hamas rocket that misfired.

Yea I'm aware of that. You're pointing to one singular hospital as some huge gotcha and completely ignoring all the other hospitals and health care facilities that have been bombed. That's called cherry picking and downplaying.

Second, I pointed out this fact to illustrate the fact that there are misinformation being propagated from both sides and not just the pro-Israeli side, so don't go on a tangent and give me this jazz about some other bullshit. Stick to the fucking topic or shut the hell up.

I am sticking to the topic. You're just claiming I'm going off topic or some such nonsense.

And I'm sticking to the topic now since you brought it up (again.) Where is the evidence they were using human shields in all the hospitals bombed?

Yea I'm aware of that. You're pointing to one singular hospital as some huge gotcha and completely ignoring all the other hospitals and health care facilities that have been bombed. That's called cherry picking and downplaying.

I am sticking to the topic. You're just claiming I'm going off topic or some such nonsense.

And I'm sticking to the topic now since you brought it up (again.) Where is the evidence they were using human shields in all the hospitals bombed?

What gotcha? Wtf, lmfao. Did you miss the part in the previous post where I said the only reason I brought it up was to highlight your hypocrisy regarding your contention that the misinformation is being propagated by the pro-Israel side only instead of both sides?

Cherrypick? Double lmfao. Should I post some Pallywood videos and some other outrageous claims made by the pro-Palestinian side to further support my case?

Human shield? The act of using a hospital, a civilian infrastructure, alone is an example of using human shields. Not convinced what the term "human shields" means? How about the use of an ambulance to transport terrorists and weapons? Or how about firing rockets next to an apartment complex? These are all clear cases of using human shields.

What gotcha? Wtf, lmfao. Did you miss the part in the previous post where I said the only reason I brought it up was to highlight your hypocrisy regarding your contention that the misinformation is being propagated by the pro-Israel side only instead of both sides?

Cherrypick? Double lmfao. Should I post some Pallywood videos and some other outrageous claims made by the pro-Palestinian side to further support my case?

That's a whole lot of word salad saying nothing.

Human shield? The act of using a hospital, a civilian infrastructure, alone is an example of using human shields. Not convinced? How about the use of an ambulance to transport terrorists and weapons? Or how about firing rockets next to an apartment complex? These are all clear cases of using human shields.

Yea where's the proof. That's just people claiming stuff as they bomb buildings. All the health care facilities bombed - where's the proof they were using human shields in those cases.

Back