International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

That's a whole lot of word salad saying nothing.

Ha ha! Right back at ya, dingus. This whole conversation became moot the moment you decided to deflect and shift the goalposts.

Yea where's the proof. That's just people claiming stuff as they bomb buildings. All the health care facilities bombed - where's the proof they were using human shields in those cases.

Yada yada yada. Again, it's all fucking moot. Stick to the topic next time and I'll give you a proper response.

No proof then. Just word salad bullshit as usual.

Yeah, I'm not obligated to produce any proof. What with your tendency to shift the goalposts and change the subject, I don't think it's fucking worth the effort.

Yeah, I'm not obligated to produce any proof. What with your tendency to shift the goalposts and change the subject, I don't think it's fucking worth the effort.

Asking for proof for something you brought up is not shifting the goalposts. Don't present things as facts if you can't provide proof.

Asking for proof for something you brought up is not shifting the goalposts. Don't present things as facts if you can't provide proof.

Tl;Dr. Doesn't matter. Don't give me this jazz about beheaded babies and baked babies in ovens when you and your compadres are also peddling bullshit lies.

Look up the word "hypocrisy" in the dictionary if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

That's a whole lot of word salad saying nothing.

Yea where's the proof. That's just people claiming stuff as they bomb buildings. All the health care facilities bombed - where's the proof they were using human shields in those cases.
So no evidence, yet MSM still reports it.

So no evidence, yet MSM still reports it.
lol. you clear agenda guys pretend there's no evidence hamas literally is embedded within the fabric of gaza. in, under, around.

again, you guys are like pigs in shit with this conflict. if israel doesn't eradicate hamas, you win, because hamas then still rules gaza, and israel still has to control what goes in and out of gaza, and you get to "open air prison" the situation. if israel does eradicate hamas, you win, because you get to scream war crimes as they fight an enemy who embeds themselves into civilian spaces and has no rules of engagement.
make no mistake, israel can't do right, and make no mistake, you'd prefer hamas stay in power in gaza and you'll be talking about evil israel.

Wow. What were they thinking?!?! You CANNOT disrupt the daily operations of your workplace and expect to remain employed there.

SMH.

It’s ok. Getting fired for expressing your opinion in a work place has been the norm since the pandemic started.

At least Google didn’t go full IDF on em and bury in em the mass graveyard at the office entrance.

It’s ok. Getting fired for expressing your opinion in a work place has been the norm since the pandemic started.

At least Google didn’t go full IDF on em and bury in em the mass graveyard at the office entrance.
Lol. “Expressing your opinion”. Haha. Yeah that’s why they got fired…..

Lol. “Expressing your opinion”. Haha. Yeah that’s why they got fired…..
That’s literally what they did, also I see no opinion on thee more important mass graves part? Lol figures

That’s literally what they did, also I see no opinion on thee more important mass graves part? Lol figures
Lol. Physically impeding other employees work and preventing them from accessing facilities and refusing multiple requests to leave……yeah, that’s just “expressing opinion”!

Lol. Physically impeding other employees work and preventing them from accessing facilities and refusing multiple requests to leave……yeah, that’s just “expressing opinion”!
Still no comment on the OP about ‘ Google thankfully not being like idf and burying all these protestors in a mass grave at the entrance to deter further expressions’?

Talk about being so scummy you can’t even answer the question being asked. Cheer leading war crimes is A Ok in KFLOs books but the constitutional right to assemble and protest is not SMH

Still no comment on the OP about ‘ Google thankfully not being like idf and burying all these protestors in a mass grave at the entrance to deter further expressions’?

Talk about being so scummy you can’t even answer the question being asked. Cheer leading war crimes is A Ok in KFLOs books but the constitutional right to assemble and protest is not SMH
Lol. Look how fuckin lost you are on a topic when you can’t spam “UN and the world!”.

you’ll just lie instead. Muh right to assemble!

A foreign intelligence agency threatening American citizens and residents for engaging in first ammendment protected activities.

Totally normal stuff.

That's another problem with a foreign government having the influence they do over our government and a tiny minority having huge influence in most of the biggest sectors of the economy. They have no right to rule over the rest of the country. It's likely going to blow up in their faces, as it has in many other countries in decades and even centuries prior. America is not their country to rule

100% wrong.

They disrupted the day to day operations of their employer. If I were working (I'm retired), and I just decided not to do my job "Because Gaza", yeah...

Everything would remain as is.

<36>

And Google isn't Hamas. Google won't slaughter you for having a differing opinion or based on your sexual preferences/wants/needs.

100% wrong.

They disrupted the day to day operations of their employer. If I were working (I'm retired), and I just decided not to do my job "Because Gaza", yeah...

Everything would remain as is.

<36>

And Google isn't Hamas. Google won't slaughter you for having a differing opinion or based on your sexual preferences/wants/needs.
Google ain’t IDF either luckily so they didn’t bury the protestors or anyone in the vicinity in a mass grave in front of the building either. Oh wait but they did fire innocent by standers (in the news story) lol so nvm.

It’s good you are retired you would have found it pretty disturbing how the number voices in society at large is against Israel are out numbering the very few pro genocide folks

Back