International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

I didn't see any of it outside of the forums spamming the Twitter goof propaganda. You'd think a mass grave for civilians would be a big story, like the "attacking hospitals" shit that the media ran with, until it was proven that Hamas was using them as bases of operations. It didn't even meet that standard.

I think the MSM is getting a bit fatigued from the fog of war, and are taking things with a bigger grain of salt.

Oh yeah still waiting the command center at the hospital lmfao

I didn't see any of it outside of the forums spamming the Twitter goof propaganda. You'd think a mass grave for civilians would be a big story, like the "attacking hospitals" shit that the media ran with, until it was proven that Hamas was using them as bases of operations. It didn't even meet that standard.

How about the dozens of other health care facilities and hospitals that were bombed. The IDF didn't "prove" they were being used as bases of operations there.

Where's the proof? Show it.

These protests in America appear to be huge. there's a lot in Europe and the UK as well.
i expected some but this is more than i thought would happen.

These protests in America appear to be huge. there's a lot in Europe and the UK as well.

It's a bunch of fucking posers and hipsters looking to participate in the latest thing "in vogue." If it weren't for the protests, these dumbass kids would probably be killing themselves with fentanyl.

Starting to look like the civil rights protests in the 60s. Lets hope it keeps pcking up steam. Maybe ... just maybe the powers that be will establish a more reasonable position on the ME.

Starting to look like the civil rights protests in the 60s. Lets hope it keeps pcking up steam. Maybe ... just maybe the powers that be will establish a more reasonable position on the ME.

Did you see Bibi come out and talk about the protests and “antisemitism” in America. The guy is trying to distract from his crimes. Classic Israel playbook: anyone who questions them =antisemetic

Did you see Bibi come out and talk about the protests and “antisemitism” in America. The guy is trying to distract from his crimes. Classic Israel playbook: anyone who questions them =antisemetic
The cries of antisemitism are thankfully falling on deaf ears b/c it BS for the most part.

Real antisemitism should not be tolerated.

The cries of antisemitism are thankfully falling on deaf ears b/c it BS for the most part.

I agree, real antisemitism shouldn’t be tolerated, intolerance of other cultures/races shouldn’t be tolerated.

Using cries of antisemitism to distract from crimes being commited by the state, shouldn’t be tolerated either

Right, because chanting "Burn Tel Aviv to the ground!", "Hamas, we love you!", and "We support your rockets too!" is totally not anti-semitic. Chanting "Gas the Jews!" has nothing to do with Jew hatred.

Skip to 4:10 for the stupidass chants.

Man, get the fuck outta here with this insincere bullshit. You should listen to your own goddamn advice.

It’s pretty obvious but the pro Israel crowd here could witness every person in Gaza being killed and they would not speak out against Israel.

It’s pretty obvious but the pro Israel crowd here could witness every person in Gaza being killed and they would not speak out against Israel.

Well, Gaza has a population of about 2.4 million. And let’s say so far about 30k have died. So Israel still has about 99% of the population to go before we know for sure if that’s true or not.

Well, Gaza has a population of about 2.4 million. And let’s say so far about 30k have died. So Israel still has about 99% of the population to go before we know for sure if that’s true or not.
I think the 34K deathtoll is VERY conservative(why its not challenged more) and you have no sign up a letup, famine setting in and what looks like it could be an imminent push into Rafah.

The big issue of course here is Israel is operating in an environment were it needs to take into account public reaction to events in the nations it depends on for support.

Right, because chanting "Burn Tel Aviv to the ground!", "Hamas, we love you!", and "We support your rockets too!" is totally not anti-semitic. Chanting "Gas the Jews!" has nothing to do with Jew hatred.

Skip to 4:10 for the stupidass chants.

Man, get the fuck outta here with this insincere bullshit. You should listen to your own goddamn advice.

Sorry but I try not to engage with ethnic cleansing and plausible genocide deniers, esp. with such strawmen, false flags and propaganda.

But you know this.

Back