International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

In his mind those 1200 didn’t deserve it but those 40,000 did. Moral killings done by the most moral killers lol

We even had Israeli supporters attack kids at a uni

Israeli supporters seem to attract the most violent people on earth who think they are fighting for a good cause

A weird bunch I must say

I honestly thought Netanyahu would have a target, like 100fold deaths or something. You know, to 'teach' people.

Not that dead people learn, or that innocent civilians were likely to repeat the atrocity.

I honestly thought Netanyahu would have a target, like 100fold deaths or something. You know, to 'teach' people.

Not that dead people learn, or that innocent civilians were likely to repeat the atrocity.
That policy never really made sense, no better way to turn someone violent than to kill there family members.

I think the truth is moreso that the Israelis were happy for the conflict to carry on because firstly it gave them an excuse to ignore the peace process and then it gave them an excuse to lanch into more for violent short terms ethnic cleansing which is I think what's happening here.

People talking like this is a "bump on the road" when actually its looking like it could be an attempt at the end game for Gaza.

Personally I feel a significant factor is that a lot of centralists pro Israeli forces in the west push the idea that this would be "over by Christmas" or "over when it reaches a certain kill total" to avoid having to confront that. My feeling is the intension at the top is that if they can get away with whats happening for long enough maybe public outrage will lessen, whats happening will become more normalised, the earlier stages were outrage is fiercest become the most dangerous for them so you need to spread such ideas to placate the public.

In his mind those 1200 didn’t deserve it but those 40,000 did. Moral killings done by the most moral killers lol

We even had Israeli supporters attack kids at a uni

Israeli supporters seem to attract the most violent people on earth who think they are fighting for a good cause

A weird bunch I must say

Well said, and its based on those same people seeing their side as human and the other as animals/subhumans.

Seeing as he isnt around to post it I will say I'm still waiting for a response to this article from the usual faces...

Until that happens honestly I don't think anything you post has credibility.

Maybe students are tired of this shit? They paid an expensive tuition only to see their school get taken over by political extremism.

It's become very clear that our children are being indoctrinated into extreme "anti america" positions that lead to violence and chaos. Antifa/BLM and now they've latched onto Palestine.

I think being challenged in college is important, but when you start barricading your schools and preventing entry? You've crossed the line.

Maybe students are tired of this shit? They paid an expensive tuition only to see their school get taken over by political extremism.

It's become very clear that our children are being indoctrinated into extreme "anti america" positions that lead to violence and chaos. Antifa/BLM and now they've latched onto Palestine.

Being against Israel's current policies does not mean someone is "anti-American."

There's a lot of fake disinformation out there. But people are going to choose what they want to believe regardless.

Last edited:

well-there-it-is.gif

Being against Israel's current actions does not mean someone is "anti-American."

It means there anti the majority of the american political/media establishment but honestly whats wrong with that? do those things have some sacrosanct innate morality superiority?

Whats happening certainly doesnt seem to be in the interests of the average US citizen, its most certainly not making them safer potentially radicalising very large numbers of people world wide.

Being against Israel's current policies does not mean someone is "anti-American."

Burning American flags and taking them down from poles and replacing them with the Palestinian one isn't? Shouting "Death to America!" isn't anti-American?

Man, you've been played, son.

I think being challenged in college is important, but when you start barricading your schools and preventing entry? You've crossed the line.

Let’s conflate three different scenarios in totally different schools as one thing lmao

The only violent people have been the non students running around stomping kids out with the help of the police lol

It’s also comical that you think a justified response to peaceful protests is full blown violence haha

you’re worried that the protests will turn violent so your genius answer is to make an anger violent mob to attack them before they turn violent

Ahahhahahahahahah

You are one dumb mfker lol

Burning American flags and taking them down from poles and replacing them with the Palestinian one isn't? Shouting "Death to America!" isn't anti-American?

Man, you've been played, son.

Yea because the majority of protesters are doing that. Show me multiple cases (or even one) where this is happening.

You can't paint an entire movement based on the actions of like 1 unhinged person.

But regardless, show evidence.

Yea because the majority of protesters are doing that. Show me multiple cases (or even one) where this is happening.

You can't paint an entire movement based on the actions of like 1 unhinged person.

But regardless, show evidence.

It's happened in multiple places - Dearborn, MI, Charlotte, NC, and New York City. Look it up yourself. I ain't doing shit for you, you lazy fuck.

Do you consider yourself a patriot?

It's happened in multiple places - Dearborn, MI, Charlotte, NC, and New York City. Look it up yourself. I ain't doing shit for you, you lazy fuck.

Do you consider yourself a patriot?

You're the one claiming it so show it. There has to be video on Twitter or something.

Daily Check In...Is the Age old conflict over yet because a bunch of butter faced bitches destined to have a house of cats and dudes built like Pencils are disrupting education and wasting tax payers dollars?

Don't play stupid with me. I know you're pretending you've never seen these videos before.

The first video is actually funny. They start repeating it as a group several times before someone finally asks "what does it mean?"

Btw I'm not actually against these protests. People accused anti-Vietnam war protests of being anti-America as well. You're always going to have some pieces of shit involved in any protest. I think social media like Twitter just hyper focuses on these ones to smear the whole movement.

Back