International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FxgDPhsXgAEz3mW
Keep forgetting how many so called righties here are zionist that have always glossed over the absolutely inhumane treatment Palestinians endure, and then get surprised when enough is enough.

And just a reminder to others,

F1UJi6uX0AEasDf.png
Keep forgetting how many so called lefties here are anti-Zionists/antisemites that have always glossed over the absolutely inhumane treatment Jews endured in the Arabic world, and then get surprised when enough is enough.

And just a reminder to others

The timing is significant. It's 50 years almost to the exact day since the Yom Kippur War. The last time Israel got caught with it's collective pants down.

After the dust has settled, Israel's leaders will be asking some very pointed questions of the IDF, Mossad etc regarding how the fuck they got caught napping. Again.

Yeah realistically it looks like more of a raid than a war. I dont see how hamas could fight a prolonged war against israel

Hamas couldn't even have pulled off a terrorist attack of this magnitude without significant help. Probably from Iran's Revolutionary Guard.

If the IRG are dumb enough to put boots on the ground alongside Hamas, this whole situation has the potential to spiral out of control very, very quickly.

Lots of Bucha like footage emerging with Hamas and company now in control of quite a few settlements. It is going to get real ugly.

Some messed up footage around

Israel military response will be heavy

Edit just when i typed this came out

this is from may

Keep forgetting how many so called righties here are zionist that have always glossed over the absolutely inhumane treatment Palestinians endure, and then get surprised when enough is enough.

And just a reminder to others,

F1UJi6uX0AEasDf.png

Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.

Hamas couldn't even have pulled off a terrorist attack of this magnitude without significant help. Probably from Iran's Revolutionary Guard.

If the IRG are dumb enough to put boots on the ground alongside Hamas, this whole situation has the potential to spiral out of control very, very quickly.

I'd say given the amoubt of Americans wanting an excuse to bomb Iran, no way they are directly involved that's just crazy talk

Last edited:
I'd say given the amoubt of Americans wanti g an excuse to bomb Iran, no way they are directly involved that's just crazy talk

Iran might gamble that American's are tired of war, especially in hot, sandy places, and if they can maintain Plausible Deniability, they might avoid American retaliation.

Of course, one hint that the Iranians are directly involved, and the IDF will do their best to turn Iran into the world's largest open air car park. The Israel's won't need proof.

Iran might gamble that American's are tired of war, especially in hot, sandy places, and if they can maintain Plausible Deniability, they might avoid American retaliation.

Of course, one hint that the Iranians are directly involved, and the IDF will do their best to turn Iran into the world's largest open air car park. The Israel's won't need proof.

Israel is the last place America will get tired of defending

Is this post endorsing the unprovoked attacks by Israel? They killed an American journalist you realize. I don't think anyone is claiming Hamas is "peace loving". But you do realize it only came to power because of Israeli occupation.

It's a cause and effect.

From the 90s on, every terrorist attack, every day of rage, every cafe bombing, every club bombing, every checkpoint attack, every random stabbings, indiscriminate missile barrage attacks on civilian areas etc etc tightened the Israeli noose around Palestinian throats a bit more. The wall, the Iron dome, the checkpoints, the retaliation attacks, etc.

No I don't support the settlements, the hardline policies, or whatever else you'd happily assign to me. However Israelis have tried to negotiate in good faith and it failed each time. Last time Hamas pretended to negotiate in order to get a hundred of their operatives out of custody and then stopped.

If Israel operated like the heartless monsters that the liberals around the world pretend they are, Al Aqsa would be razed to the ground the way Taliban have done to historical archeological sites.

Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.
Get what, say it. It doesn't enter in to your skull that if someone has to paraglide into another area that the situation is so fucked up that they resort to the most desperate means to retaliate. Push a people too far, treat them like dirt, destroy their infrastructure and mock them openly, and people will fight back. But you burgers will gladly serve your masters and support any war.

I'll add that what israel should be worried about is a coordinated attack from hezbollah who iirc gave Israel a hard time last time the fought

Get what, say it. It doesn't enter in to your skull that if someone has to paraglide into another area that the situation is so fucked up that they resort to the most desperate means to retaliate. Push a people too far, treat them like dirt, destroy their infrastructure and mock them openly, and people will fight back. But you burgers will gladly serve your masters and support any war.

Gaza will be lucky to still exist after the IDF are finished with it. You lot have sneaked up on a Grizzly and kicked him in the balls. Things will not end well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back