Has a fighter ever taken a beating where you genuinely felt sorry for them?

Weidman vs Luke. That felt like watching a murder on Live Gore more than an MMA fight. The other obviously is Rory vs Lawler. Ironically, both happened on back to back Conor cards with an insane atmospheres. Wonder if that electric crowd not only brought out more of the fighters and that crowd (hype) affected the refs decision to let it go longer.

Karolina getting whooped by Yan for two rounds after her eye was fucked up was bad.

She told her corner she couldn't see at all in between rounds, but when the ref came over she told him she was completely fine.

Fight was paused a couple of times for the doc to look at it. She kept saying it was fine when it clearly wasn't.

She just continued to take an absolute battering.

By the third round she was literally holding one hand over that ruined eye while trying to fight back with the other hand. She never even considered just dropping with the punches, turtling up and letting the ref call it off.

I had a 3k multi on and the 4th and final leg was for that fight to go the distance. When she first got hurt and the ref took a look I was scared for my money and yelling that she better not wimp out and cost me, but towards the end I would have been more than happy to have the ref call it off and lose the 3k.

And then she released a video the next day crying and saying it was the first time in her career that she couldn't honestly say she was okay after a fight.

rip KK.

I was a big fan of jds when he fought Cain. I was so happy for him after the first fight but the next two fights I felt so bad for him and I was walking around with a heavy heart for couple weeks no lie. Especially since he got a once in a life time whoopin twice.
Walking around with a heavy heart for a week because of an mma fight? Lol man up or find another sport or take some testosterone. They both signed up for it and knew the consequences. You sound like an emo. So sad. Lol

Remember guys, Just Bleed God is watching you, be careful what you write or who you pity.

That chick that Mario Yamasaki gave the chance to be a warrior. She was NOT a warrior, she was a chick that got the shit kicked out of her bc the ref didn't step in and stop the fight.
At least she got a chance.
It was an opportunity to become what she thought she was. Unfortunately she was wrong.

Lots of Maldonado vs Glover.
Now Maldonado, the madman, is fighting Kharitonov next. Pray for him.

Glover vs Maldonado. I was pretty sure Fabio was going to die.

Glover vs Kingsbu was a beatdown

Shevchenko vs Cachoeira

Man Kingsbu looked like hamburger helper after that fight, brutal!

Or the Kharitonov vs. Schildt fight. The ref just watched Semmy take shot after shot to face for several minutes and turn into a bloody pulp. I guess he was like, "Well, Semmy isn't tapping so we are good to go!" (and IIRC Semmy's hands were pinned and he couldn't physically tap).

Jarl
Yikes. Kharitonov can crack too.

Yeah I felt bad for Thiago Tavares right around here...

qml57MSnewAA2ZXRawQIu6lUbChQi3G7CM1_QgDtJug.gif

(btw this isn't a loop, its a 15 second clip)

Like damn...

Khabib is a savage.
12 to 6 should be a dq

Walking around with a heavy heart for a week because of an mma fight? Lol man up or find another sport or take some testosterone. They both signed up for it and knew the consequences. You sound like an emo. So sad. Lol
Sorry bro I’m not a alpha sherdogger like you. When your emotionally invested in someone or something, that type of things tend to happen. But I think I will continue to watch mma this way anyways and you watch however u want to watch.

Rick Story when he was getting his knees kicked off by Cowboy. That guy was so done at that point and Cowboy was not holding back any of those shots

i'm sorry they didn't get beat harder

these guys know what they sign up for
they're professionals
it's their job
protect yourself at all times

Back