Social Havana’s once stately homes crumble as their residents live in fear of an imminent collapse

Hell US tourists still go there by going through Canada and the Cubans don't stamp their passport so they don't get in trouble. The US knows about it and just let's it go.

Cuba is open to most other countries.
Please tell me this is true! Or at least something has changed in the past year? I tried to hire a travel agent to get me a visa to visit Cuba in mid 2022. She just said it wasn't possible at all. So if I go through Canada it'll be easier? I heard going through Mexico was the shoe in loop hole.

Its a tiny island thats curing cancers on a shoestring budget under an embargo.
HUH? There is no cure for cancer. It's something that is actually inevitable in all people if they live long enough. I'm willing to listen otherwise though. There been a recent breahthrough I missed?

Capitalism doesn't work either.

It always ends up as an oligopoly. And always the very few rich expoiting the masses of poor. Middle class in the west was allowed to exist only because there was a threat of communism taking over.

That was why capital owners tolerated trade unions, etc. Now that Soviet Union is gone and the threat of communism with it, the "owners" finally are getting rid of the middle class. You will own nothing and you will be happy. "We" will call it "Inclusive capitalism"...

And "we" will find you an excuse to feel good about that, i.e. "climate change", "Save the Planet!!!", "insert some bs here", etc.

I get what you are saying about capitalism.

But there is a huuuuuuge level/difference.

Capitalism: Man, I work my ass off and still haven't claimed millionaire status? damn it. Hey lets go get a double mocha choca latte at Starbucks and watch the world cup game.

Communism: aaaahhh fuck it!! Lets flee to America. Start swimming guys! If we get caught we'll tell them we are Colombian and maybe they'll deport us there.

I get what you are saying about capitalism.

But there is a huuuuuuge level/difference.

Capitalism: Man, I work my ass off and still haven't claimed millionaire status? damn it. Hey lets go get a double mocha choca latte at Starbucks and watch the world cup game.

Communism: aaaahhh fuck it!! Lets flee to America. Start swimming guys! If we get caught we'll tell them we are Colombian and maybe they'll deport us there.
Dude, open your eyes and see what's happening in the world. Capitalism is ending, as it doesn't work in its pure form.

A combo of planned economy and free market are necessary for our survival.
Free market at small enterprise level, planned economy at strategic levels, i.e. energy, water, national security, etc.

How the fuck is it allowed for 13 PRIVATE banks to control American/world money supply?
Woodrow Wilson sold his soul to the devils. May he burn in Hell for what he did.

Dude, open your eyes and see what's happening in the world. Capitalism is ending, as it doesn't work in its pure form.

Free market at small enterprise level, planned economy at strategic levels, i.e. energy, water, national security, etc.

How the fuck is it allowed for 13 PRIVATE banks to control American/world money supply?
Woodrow Wilson sold his soul to the devils. May he burn in Hell for what he did.

You don't have a capitalism problem in the US, you have a problem with endemic corruption throughout the entire political system.

There is virtually no private industry that doesn't have to adhere to some kind of centrally controlled taxation or regulation. All the problems you think are caused by capitalism is actually your crooked political class.

You completely side-stepped the fact I mentioned capitalism wasn't perfect and the whole COMPARISON part of it..

When will America totally go to shit on a level of the countries mentioned already in this thread? Enough of this "it doesn't work and just wait and see whats gonna happen" nonsense.

Please tell me this is true! Or at least something has changed in the past year? I tried to hire a travel agent to get me a visa to visit Cuba in mid 2022. She just said it wasn't possible at all. So if I go through Canada it'll be easier? I heard going through Mexico was the shoe in loop hole.

I know someone a while back that went through Canada and flew there. This was 10 or so years ago so I'm not positive how it's working now. When he got to Cuba they knew not to stamp his passport so he wouldn't get in trouble on thr return home. He made sure he was and keep completely clean there and coming back and acted right while there. He had a great time.

However things change fast so I would do some checking first.

Just switch western commies and these guys

You don't have a capitalism problem in the US, you have a problem with endemic corruption throughout the entire political system.

There is virtually no private industry that doesn't have to adhere to some kind of centrally controlled taxation or regulation. All the problems you think are caused by capitalism is actually your crooked political class.
<Dany07>

You completely side-stepped the fact I mentioned capitalism wasn't perfect and the whole COMPARISON part of it..

When will America totally go to shit on a level of the countries mentioned already in this thread? Enough of this "it doesn't work and just wait and see whats gonna happen" nonsense.
Just wait and see.

Wait, are you not trolling? Are you a card carrying communist? Jesus.
Nope.
I'm a believer in a combo of free market and planned economy.
Communism doesn't work in its pure form. Neither does capitalism.

Just wait and see.
Aaaaaahh horse shit…. I knew that was coming.

“just you wait maaaaaaaaan” “OK just a little longer, it’s coming”, “keep waiting…. please?”

get outta here with that nonsense

Aaaaaahh horse shit…. I knew that was coming.

“just you wait maaaaaaaaan” “OK just a little longer, it’s coming”, “keep waiting…. please?”

get outta here with that nonsense
Wait...
Wait...
Wait...

Just wait and see.

Back