Have Yall Ever Seen Marvel Cards.

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I still have these from the early 90s and yet people try to question my views on Spider Man.

KhiHcku.jpg

I always loved the ones with stats cause we used them to win card fights like Pokemon.
qaEbl2a.jpg

What they worth @TeTe

I've had a bible since I was a kid yet I've never diddled a child nor could name the books in chronological order.

@Smokes, I've collected the 92 edition and the Jim Lee X cards.

I think the first series had won percentages and records. Cosmic Spiderman had a better win rate than regular Spiderman.

Probably was made up. Still was fun to look at.

I think the first series had won percentages and records. Cosmic Spiderman had a better win rate than regular Spiderman.

Probably was made up. Still was fun to look at.

I have a few of the first one with win % like this.
XOLMGkc.jpg

I remember that series, I also remember another that had exceptional artwork

I remember that series, I also remember another that had exceptional artwork

The foil ones that were real shiny came later I think. The Jim Lee ones were great.

I stopped collecting cards after I almost died choking on stale gum in Bazooka Baseball cards.

My roomie has full set of series 1 and most of series 2

I still have these from the early 90s and yet people try to question my views on Spider Man.

I'm sorry I doubted you bro. Maybe Peter Parker really does bleach his asshole

Check out the prices of the Near Mint Books at the time.
OGjj7Z8.jpg

lot-over-400-comic-trading-cards_1_f674969c0d42e9ce953975b8fd689338.jpg

A friend in HS had a collection like this, he would give me his doubles. I wish I still had them now.

I think I remember them. Are they worth anything now..?

I had binders full of these growing up

I need to find those binders

I had binders full of these growing up

I need to find those binders

me too; also had a box of them unopened. gave them to my brother when i joined the military. he still has them in his safe!

I lost the vast majority of my collection but I still got my season 1 cosmic spiderman hologram thank god

Back