Have you ever considered going vegan

They don't usually kill the animals themselves, but lots die in all food production. The difference is that meat eaters give theirs some life they wouldn't have had were it not for their use as meat. Vegans cause the death of thousands of wild animals for their food.

You're not thinking very clearly.

That's certainly better than billions killed every year for meat production. My thinking is very clear, the amount of wildlife that dies because of vegans is wildly exaggerated.

Considered yes, but not seriously - I'm not even a vegetarian. At best I maybe could call myself a flexitarian.

Lol... just no...

I'm not sure I could ever go full vegan, and while most mass produced animal products are produced in a way that's pretty unethical, I'm not sure that has to be the case. Is it really unethical to keep a few chickens for eggs?
You mean because the chickens aren't harmed?
One could probably argue that it's still exploitation.
Also what happens to the chicken when they get older and lay less and less eggs? And what about the males?

Sure I 2as a vevvrrqin for over a decade and the o yl meat I eat now I some cbicmne and fish

Yup, and then ate a pound of bacon and regained my senses.

That's certainly better than billions killed every year for meat production. My thinking is very clear, the amount of wildlife that dies because of vegans is wildly exaggerated.

But those billions get life before death as opposed to your wish that they get non existence. All animals prefer captivity to death bar maybe a tiny minority of humans, and one could argue they would commit suicide regardless. Therefore the vegan wish is worse than the meat eaters wish for animal wellbeing.

Pesticides kill untold billions, I guess you're sizeist? A grass fed cow is by far the ethical choice if we're weighing number of lives per calorie.

No. I have done the carnivore diet for awhile though.

No but I've been purposefully eating less meat, especially beef. I rarely eat it but it was a staple growing up. I could get by on fish, eggs and chicken

B12 is B12. Synthetically produced B12 isn't artificial.

Edit - apparently I don't know what artificial means. Synthetically produced B12 is artificial, but then again so is all mass produced food so my point still stands.
B12 comes in several forms.
cyanocobalamin, adenosylcobalamin, methylcobalamin, and hydroxycobalamin

Methylcobalamin is the easiest for your body to absorb.

Back