Social Have you received a Covid vaccine?

Did you get vaccinated yet?

• Total voters
Everything went as expected and still alive,

Would recommend..

Still waiting for this side effect...

OGC.c405ecf8ca2d8c4f20f00a5584145bf0

You see, I’m not worried about COVID-19 or any of the variants that main stream media can think of because I’m healthy, my children are healthy, we eat healthy, we live healthy and our immune system‘s are better than any wonder drug big Pharma can pull out of their ass. That’s an undeniable, and indisputable fact, whether you are on the left or the right side of the aisle, you oblivious ideologue.

That's nice......

2 phizer shots. Got the shits for hours. But I also ate 4 Jamaican Patties before I got it.

So you decide the culprit. Other than that just a sore arm.

You are a walking and talking big Pharma infomercial, dude. It’s easy to understand why you fail to see or see the irony of you making a thread about another man posting the cocktail of drugs that he’s decided to go with. (All well established drugs, btw)

That being said, you do you!

Well if you had a father in law and a young fit wife die from covid like the poster did then maybe you might change your tune.

Like others, my arm was a bit sore the next day after both shots. Very mild.

I got the J&J poke back in March and I didn't even have as much as a sore arm. So far so good on any other side effects as well. Everybody is different though and I can still respect the people that don't want to get it. I hate how it's so sided. People act like two things can't be true.

Haven't read the links yet, but that's super interesting. Just a couple months ago, the FDA (IIRC) asked Moderna to lower their micrograms if it didn't negatively affect their vaccine's efficacy since Pfizer was able to achieve a much higher efficacy rate while having lower micrograms. Maybe the higher micrograms is playing a role?

That would be my guess. People's immune systems seem to be responding stronger to the Moderna(more 'side effects' from the shot) but this is paying off down the road. From everything that I've been reading over the past few months lines up with this article along with personal accounts from people I know.

You are a walking and talking big Pharma infomercial, dude. It’s easy to understand why you fail to see or see the irony of you making a thread about another man posting the cocktail of drugs that he’s decided to go with. (All well established drugs, btw)

That being said, you do you!
Will do. :D

Oh it’s real, but I wouldn’t be too worried about it if you don’t have a heart issue, cancer, COPD or a compromised respiratory system, or if your pushing the age of life expectancy.

If you do, get the Big Pharma miracle vaccine, get the booster and wear a helmet for the love of God!

Im not taking these jabs though. No matter what concert I can’t attend or box of frozen Omaha steaks they try to bribe me with!

You see, I’m not worried about COVID-19 or any of the variants that main stream media can think of because I’m healthy, my children are healthy, we eat healthy, we live healthy and our immune system‘s are better than any wonder drug big Pharma can pull out of their ass. That’s an undeniable, and indisputable fact, whether you are on the left or the right side of the aisle, you oblivious ideologue.

#FIREFAUCI
I too am healthy, and odds are overwhelmingly in my favor that I will survive and recover just fine if I get COVID.

That’s not why I got the vaccine.
I got the vaccine because of the other things you mentioned. COVID has a higher rate of hospitalization and death than something we just live with, like the flu, for example. Also, the most vulnerable people are often the ones who cannot get vaccinated themselves (too old, too young, major health issues, etc). Those people depend on the rest of us to get vaccinated, to act as a barrier. Getting vaccinated is about shutting down/limiting the pathways that the virus has available to it as it spreads through the community. If we want this pandemic to end, that requires a large number of people get vaccinated. That’s the ultimate point of getting the vaccine. Unfortunately, a large number of people oppose masks, social distancing, lockdowns, and closures, and simultaneously also oppose the very vaccines that could end those things.

Oh and there’s no reason whatsoever to fire Fauci lol. It is kind of funny to watch you hashtag like a teenage girl though. Keep it up.

Why are people still getting the double dose vax, when a single dose alternative is readily available?
Pfizer is the only fda approved vaccine here this is why people get it now and J&J has side effects like strokes j&j also has bad press from their baby powder causing cancer.

No side effects, and am scheduled for my booster next month.

I too am healthy, and odds are overwhelmingly in my favor that I will survive and recover just fine if I get COVID.

That’s not why I got the vaccine.
I got the vaccine because of the other things you mentioned. COVID has a higher rate of hospitalization and death than something we just live with, like the flu, for example. Also, the most vulnerable people are often the ones who cannot get vaccinated themselves (too old, too young, major health issues, etc). Those people depend on the rest of us to get vaccinated, to act as a barrier. Getting vaccinated is about shutting down/limiting the pathways that the virus has available to it as it spreads through the community. If we want this pandemic to end, that requires a large number of people get vaccinated. That’s the ultimate point of getting the vaccine. Unfortunately, a large number of people oppose masks, social distancing, lockdowns, and closures, and simultaneously also oppose the very vaccines that could end those things.

Oh and there’s no reason whatsoever to fire Fauci lol. It is kind of funny to watch you hashtag like a teenage girl though. Keep it up.
If bigamy wasn't a thing...

Had some fatigue from the second one. Subsided in less than a day. First one did nothing. Hopefully I'll be eligible for the third one soon.

Don’t forget about the booster shot! You’ll have to get one of those soon too. Probably more than just one booster shot too but they aren’t gonna tell you that just yet.

#sitbooboosit
#goodboy

Yeah, way to tell em!

You stick it to the man by ignoring a tetanus booster and Hep B too!

That'll learn em.

Felt a little tired the next day, but nothing really noticeable. 2X Phizer

Back