Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

TS is anti police so I guess this is the future that he wants Idk about any other political angle besides hey be careful as the defunding the police is stupid

TS is anti police so I guess this is the future that he wants Idk about any other political angle besides hey be careful as the defunding the police is stupid
The right should be paying attention, this is what happens when racism backfires.

Driver is an animal. Sick video!

Apparently is served ten years as a sniper with an elite South African Police unit. Apart from the cash in transit stuff, he also runs a training company teaching police and military units. Bloke is a serious bad ass:cool:

Saw this vid a couple days ago. Suspenseful to say the least. Primary driver reminded me of the mustache operator from Sicario, with the BCGs. I'm confident he had a military background considering how experienced he seemed in the situation compared to his A-driver, though credit to both men for displaying enormous composure under fire.

That was a intense video

Would Europe/America take white South Africans as refugees? If not, strike 342 against the legitimacy of our governments.

There are loads of South Africans in Europe, the white and the non white variety

don't know who the driver is but my money's on serious military training and probably not the first time he's being fired upon.

My ex wife was from South Africa and told me some wild stories.

a kinda funny one was when her mom was stopped in traffic because of a gun fight between cops and criminals on both sides of the street, her mom got pissed waiting, told my ex and her brother to put their heads down and gunned it through the gap, both sides stopped shooting briefly (I imagine both sides thinking "wtf that lady is crazy")

The right should be paying attention, this is what happens when racism backfires.
Ok I think you are probably dumber than you could even imagine. What gibberish and nonsense you post here. Muh racism yeah GTFO

Driver was def a polished veteran .. first thing he wanted to do when they stopped was grab that gun and give them hell .. Some people flinch when shot at other want to shoot back .. you dont know till its happened to you .. I can only imagine his adrenaline dump afterwards...

Apparently is served ten years as a sniper with an elite South African Police unit. Apart from the cash in transit stuff, he also runs a training company teaching police and military units. Bloke is a serious bad ass:cool:
Yeah I read the parent article and dude is indeed a BMF.

Back in the early 80's, a South African Police officer was sent on a fact-finding tour of the Met(London police force, the UK's biggest). The Met took them to their riot training facility, and showed him the Special Patrol Group carrying out exercises like charging groups of, "rioters" who threw bricks etc at them.

The South African bloke kept sniggering until the Met officer got fed up and demanded to know what he thought was funny. The South African cop replied,

"Man, back home we don't bother with shields and baton charges. We just shoot the first dozen, then set the dogs on anyone left standing!"

Driver is ex SA spec ops btw

Probably ex-Special Task Force. Although technically a police unit, they are trained to a standard normally reserved for elite military units. For example, 453 officers applied for one of the STF's Selection courses. Only 20 of them passed Selection.

Probably ex-Special Task Force. Although technically a police unit, they are trained to a standard normally reserved for elite military units. For example, 453 officers applied for one of the STF's Selection courses. Only 20 of them passed Selection.

Yeah hes ex SAPS ,been confirmed

Back