Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

-Dashcam footage shows the moment a driver was shot at by robbers as he guarded valuable cargo in South Africa.

South Africa truck heist: Viral video shows high-speed shootout (news.com.au)

Apparently this is a regular occurrence in SA. Notice the driver checking his mirrors several times in the first minute, he knew something was up. Over 30 shots fired from at least two vehicles. Guards were both ok.

Ready for the movie...

3dc1ef6c90dfe2b0ef1aa6b10733dff8_706x397.jpg

Driver has ice in his veins

I also like how passenger drew his handgun, and driver was like, no. We have the rifle here for a reason.

David Durocher punches and stabs an international University student who was exiting the subway.
But what might be almost as disturbing as the attack itself is how after the incident, bystanders actually prevented good samaritans from helping or assisting the victim.

What reasons could anyone possibly have that they actually prevent people from helping the person they just saw get punched and stabbed?

https://www.yahoo.com/now/international-student-stabbed-arm-while-213554446.html

https://edmonton.citynews.ca/2021/0...ng-weekend-stabbing-of-international-student/

Last edited:
Because if you help and something happens you go to jail. Sorry. I'll be walking on by like this

Because if you help and something happens you go to jail. Sorry. I'll be walking on by like this

But the assailant had already left the scene. People wanted to help the guy with bandages or first aid etc. You can go to jail for that too?

Asian again...

Those who tried to obstruct others from helping the poor lad need to be brought up on charges...

I don't recommend getting involved, but by all means
Sounds like you're a little bit yellow by nature. Why would you go to jail for attending to someone that has been stabbed?

Sounds like you're a little bit yellow by nature. Why would you go to jail for attending to someone that has been stabbed?
Not sure if Alberta has the good Samaritan act or not. If not the injured party can sue the shit out of you if something goes wrong or they find a lawyer scummy enough.

Might just get sued. Hard pass. You first

Back