Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

So just saw a news clip with the baby monitor video of that dude kidnapping the 4-year old out of his bed a few moments before murdering him and leaving his body in the street and that sort of ruined my good mood. Fucking fuck man. What the fuck.

Found out. What a tragedy and unspeakable crime

f5raKdON.jpeg

this could have been prevented if the 4 year old had a gun

I saw this too...what a fucking bitch. They should allow cruel and unusual punishment for these situations.

Well there it is. You really can shoot the weapon from someone's hand and not kill them. If the guy had been high on PCP this would have gone a different way.

Well there it is. You really can shoot the weapon from someone's hand and not kill them. If the guy had been high on PCP this would have gone a different way.

Leftist right now see that righties that's how it's done.... LMAO!!

I didn't see this one posted. Lol @ actually threatening to shoot police then doing it because they were corralling a dog.

Both cops were killed

2 Texas deputies killed, city worker wounded in attack (cbs7.com)

Texas going to Texas but seriously what in the fuck?

Will this play out like that one case where the texas man killed cops during a no knock?
You talking about the one where the dude had a civilian ride along and they were both killed serving a warrant? And then the killers plastered pictures of their bodies on a billboard on his property?

Back