Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

I love how they deployed the taser as the dude was sprinting away lmao

He didn’t seem to take getting shot personally. And he complied right away so he was treated nicely by the police.

This cop should train the SEALs and all the soldiers do they won’t waste bullets 1 shot 1 kill if needed so easy ....

looks like he was using non-lethal ammunition... no evidence of penetrating trauma anywhere in the video - but kudos to him.

looks like he was using non-lethal ammunition... no evidence of penetrating trauma anywhere in the video - but kudos to him.
They mention looking for entrance and exit wounds I

Last edited:
Good Samaritan brutally beaten after stopping to help stranded driver on I-35 in Clay County
https://fox4kc.com/news/good-samari...-help-stranded-driver-on-i-35-in-clay-county/
DAVIESS COUNTY, Mo. — A northwest Missouri man is grateful to be alive after surviving a violent attack in Clay County. He was trying to be a good Samaritan, stopping to help a stranded driver.

FOX4 spoke exclusively with the victim about the horrifying ordeal and his frustrations with what’s happened since.

It’s not uncommon for Jason Jones to stop and help a stranded driver on the side of the road. But the 72-year-old said he’ll probably never do it again after being beaten with an inch of his life along Interstate 35.

Jones takes pride in training horses on his farm in rural Daviess County. But he’s a little less steady on his feet now after just coming home from 11 days in the hospital.

“Is it luck or the good Lord watching over me? Great spirit was watching, I think,” Jones said.

Jones was heading toward Kansas City, planning to stop off at a couple salvage yards when he saw a driver with a blown tire and pulled over.

“He was kind of stand-offish, like kind of wish I hadn’t stopped, but I kept asking and they kept saying yes,” he said.

Jones said 19-year-old Choyce Davis and a young woman with him hopped in his van. He took them to two salvage businesses looking for a spare tire. They ultimately loaded up and headed back to the couple’s car, parked near the Holt exit on I-35 in Clay County.

“We got their tire, got back in the van and just barely started off. All the sudden something hit me on top of the head,” Jones said.

The young woman allegedly grabbed a metal rod, bashing it into his skull. Jones tried to stop her as the van veered off the road.

“I knew what was happening. We were going in the ditch. So I turned around, grabbed the draw pin, opened the door and dived out on my head,” he said.

Jones said Davis grabbed his neck, choked him and started punching him in the face.

“There was nothing I could do. I’m 72 years old. My energy was gone. There was nothing I could do but take it,” Jones said.

A passerby called 911. The couple tried to get in the van and take off, but it was stuck in the mud. Deputies arrived fast, arresting Davis and the young woman.

“In today’s world, nobody does that and that was my thing. I’ve always stopped to help people. They’ve always appreciated it — until now. Now at my age, maybe I’ll think twice next time before I do it again,” Jones said.
TLDR: He stops to help them because they are idiots and don't have a spare, he drives them to 2 different locations, he buys them a spare, and then he drives them back to their vehicle. On the way back, the juvenile female then begins hitting him in the head with a pipe and the male then chokes him. The old man drives into a ditch and jumps out the van. The male then tries to steal the van but it is stuck in a ditch. Police come and arrest the people.

Good Samaritan brutally beaten after stopping to help stranded driver on I-35 in Clay County
https://fox4kc.com/news/good-samari...-help-stranded-driver-on-i-35-in-clay-county/

TLDR: He stops to help them because they are idiots and don't have a spare, he drives them to 2 different locations, he buys them a spare, and then he drives them back to their vehicle. On the way back, the juvenile female then begins hitting him in the head with a pipe and the male then chokes him. The old man drives into a ditch and jumps out the van. The male then tries to steal the van but it is stuck in a ditch. Police come and arrest the people.
I have the tweet on this story a few pages earlier, those fucking savages.

here you guys go.....LEFTIST DA’s won’t even protect your elderly mothers from societys monsters.....

I have the tweet on this story a few pages earlier, those fucking savages.

here you guys go.....LEFTIST DA’s won’t even protect your elderly mothers from societys monsters.....

Jesus, knew it before I even clicked play.

Right?

I love it, one suspect who obviously stole money from her, not even arrested.

those who were arrested, protected by a illegal DA.

When america goes, I wouldn’t want to be a leftist DA.

It's tough to accept but America is gone. Globalists stole it. In fact, we let them, although it's hard to blame us because we didn't have internet and the ability to communicate and read like we do now. It's cool, they are weak and pathetic without us, since they are parasites. They have no builders.

You look at these stories on 4k Video and it's all the evidence we need. I grew up super liberal now I'm the complete opposite. Imagine how many of us there are.

Two back to back mass shootings! Wrong perpetrators, will be forgotten by Monday.

14 shot
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/05/23/us/new-jersey-house-shooting/index.html

10 shot
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/22/us/minneapolis-shooting-2-killed/index.html

this is regular now. The last decade has cemented it.

edit: UPDATE

https://nypost.com/2021/05/23/nj-shooting-survivors-recall-horror-as-possible-motive-surfaces/amp/

Some guests suggested that the man was the target — with the shooting stemming from two local rival factions of young men

Last edited:
Too bad the old fella didn’t exercise his 2A rights.

Think about how much better a place the world would be if he’d have lead pilled those two thug cockroaches when they began beating him.

Unfortunately for society, the thugs will be out of jail in a year to make someone else’s life miserable.

Too bad the old fella didn’t exercise his 2A rights.

Think about how much better a place the world would be if he’d have lead pilled those two thug cockroaches when they began beating him.

Unfortunately I don't think he had the energy at that point. I wish I hadn't clicked on that link and saw the picture of him in the hospital. Has me raging.

There's two things in this world I hate more than anything and it's when people fuck with children and the elderly.

Same here. Those two are true human garbage.

In particularly egregious cases like beating a 72 year old man in the head with a tire iron , the authorities should find each of their mothers and spay them.

Think about it.... those two are 17 and 19, so their mothers are probably only like 34-35 and still shitting out more malignant tumors of humanity.

Unfortunately I don't think he had the energy at that point. I wish I hadn't clicked on that link and saw the picture of him in the hospital. Has me raging.

There's two things in this world I hate more than anything and it's when people fuck with children and the elderly.

Back