Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

I think that might be legit. It’s an escalator and it’s still moving. I’m not sure though.

has anyone here ever fallen down an escalator.
No but I fell off a treadmill. Slid right off the back and skinned my knees like a mofo. Everyone completely ignored me lol.

Move one inch closer and i will kick you to teh living death.

Escalators gon escalate.

Man bun happen and most convicts will slap a hoe. Skin beefs deal with sexual stuff more than abuse.
Can you please explain this in non prison terminology? Also I have more questions, research wise, would you mind?

Has anyone blamed white supremacy yet?

I would've walked a few steps up and let one rip. The escalator's gonna bring her right into my fart cloud.

LOL @ her still tumbling in the background long after you thought it was over.

I can laugh now knowing she didn't get hurt
Lol I didn’t notice that the first time but after I saw your post I rewatched it and it delivered. That shit is funny

there are two lanes on an escalator. left side is meant for those who stand, & the right is meant for those who don't feel like waiting.

I myself am one of those who never like to wait (unless I'm with a chick), otherwise I fucking hate those who wait & block both lanes. whenever I ask them to move on over & make way, 99% of the time they act like you're the problem.

either way, what this guy did was super excessive.

<{walkerwhut}>
20 seconds in, dude's kicking a downed woman and keeps kicking her, thus keeping her down.

That ain't funny, man.

I mean the hilarious part was her kids were there to witness it and will forever traumatized. That shit is hilarious.

Totally kidding... nothing about that video is funny.

I mean the hilarious part was her kids were there to witness it and will forever traumatized. That shit is hilarious.

Totally kidding... nothing about that video is funny.
Yea, I thought about that afterwards, too.

Poor kids.

And they're too young to do anything about it.

Uncool.

Back