Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

Anyone making any racial intepretations of these facts without any other data is applying prejudice and bias

beauty is that there is no interpretations needed. It is just fact. And the OP was not making any interpretation.

Now, if someone said, "black people are living in fear of white people due to systematic racism and white people hunting black people" I would send the facts to them. Nuff said.

What about this is funny to you?

This is despicably racist.

All of it.

The sheer effort in the animal-like motions, the whitebread suburbinites clutching their pearls and getting mad, the solemn newscasters acting like somebody fuckin died.

It's hilarious.

All of it.

The sheer effort in the animal-like motions, the whitebread suburbinites clutching their pearls and getting mad, the solemn newscasters acting like somebody fuckin died.

It's hilarious.

But when someone touches a MAGA sign the whole of Sherdog sheds a tear.

beauty is that there is no interpretations needed. It is just fact. And the OP was not making any interpretation.

Now, if someone said, "black people are living in fear of white people due to systematic racism and white people hunting black people" I would send the facts to them. Nuff said.
The funny part about these people is that when you present them with facts by numbers, they claim that they’re invalid And that you need to look at them individually. Then when you look at them individually as i did in the mega crime thread, the same people claim that i’m cherry picking or that it’s purely anecdotal lmao. Bunch of confused naive people they are. @Damien Karras is one of them. Check his post history. In this thread he claims numbers alone aren’t factual, but then when you look at these crimes individually, the same guy claimed that video of crime being committed is anecdotal. Numbers don’t do it, videos don’t do it, what does it lmao

But when someone touches a MAGA sign the whole of Sherdog sheds a tear.

Look at this Wile E Coyote setup and tell me this doesn't tickle your tendies.

Laugh you anal pieces of shit! Laugh for once in your post-globalism failed utopia pathetic lives!

Funny fact there is no one in the USA who can tell you how many people are shot and killed by the cops, because there is no record anywhere in the country about this shit.
How do you like them apples ?
It's an insane sthird world hithole of a country.

A lot of woe is me ITT. Anyone has anything substantial or interesting to add, other than crying about being labeled a racist?

The huge majority or interracial murders in the US have are not racially motivated. They are mostly the result of crimes of opportunity.

What context? What do you even mean?
Here’s the latest
What’s there to unpack lmao?

Just that it doesn't show statehood or city/rural...like how pres elections are through the electoral college and not raw democracy/mob rule

I’m sorry but that’s bullshit. Plenty of poverty in the world. Look at Moldova lmao. Yet you don’t see public executions and sick shit like you see in the states. For real, what’s there to unpack @Damien Karras
Murder rate in Moldova is 3.49 per 100 000, vs 5 in the USA. Moldova has issues with organized crime, theft, pickpocketing, etc just like most poor Eastern European countries.

Just that it doesn't show statehood or city/rural...like how pres elections are through the electoral college and not raw democracy/mob rule
A large part of the reason for the electoral college is because a lot of the founding fathers didn't trust rural voters to directly pick the president by popular vote. Which is of course highly ironic because in today's America the electoral college gives rural voters outsized influence in presidential elections.

Florida man arrested after hitting deputy in face with a Bible
Marion-County-Sheriffs-Office.png

Authorities were called to a residence in Summerfield, which is northwest of Orlando, on Sept. 22, after a neighbor reported a break-in at his home.

Deputies said when they arrived, they found Robert Otis Hoskins, 39, dressed in his underwear, shouting something to the effect, "I condemn you." They said he threw a Bible that hit a deputy in the face

Hoskins was tased and taken into custody following a brief struggle, Orlando's WKMG-TV reported. The arrest report said the suspect defecated on himself at the scene. A deputy wrote in the report that the suspect was asked why he broke into the home, and he replied, "Because God told me to."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man-arrested-hitting-deputy-face-bible-report

That's an in-your-face way to convert people. I'd try a more subtle approach.

The huge majority or interracial murders in the US have are not racially motivated. They are mostly the result of crimes of opportunity.

What's your point? Do you think murdering someone because you value his wallet more than his life isn't as bad as murdering someone because you hate his race? Do you agree that envy is a much bigger problem in our country than hatred for people based on race?

Last edited by a moderator:

I never said TS made an interpretation of the data, I'm saying I question the relevance of posting it and for what reasons. I reckon it's bait to spark a debate about violence and race but it is imprudent to make any interpretation until we get supplementary data. But this is an online forum and not a peer reviewed article so the standards are not the same

what is there to unpack?
There is nothing to unpack with 3 or 4 superficial pieces of data, but it won't stop people from making their own interpretations neverthelesa

Back