Law Headlining Crime V5

Lets all agree that "homeless man with a history of schizophrenia" really doesn't need to be on the street. Not sure why we tolerate this shit as a society.
According to Gavin Newsom (and homeless “activists”), single mothers of 3 are the face of the homeless

Not the masses of mentally ill drug addicts shitting in the streets

Lets all agree that "homeless man with a history of schizophrenia" really doesn't need to be on the street. Not sure why we tolerate this shit as a society.

Liberals decided state run mental asylums were not humane at the time (they weren't), and conservatives took the ball and spiked it at the opportunity to not spend money on society's welfare instead of coming together with a plan to reform the institutions.

I'm not allowed to link the video but it's out there. I have trained wrestling and boxing and I question if I would be able to defend myself in this attack.

I’ve got a complete cd set of “Learn Krav Maga in 7 Days” that I’d be willing to give you, for free, if you agree to take over payments of the lifetime supply of supplements that apparently was in the fine print of the purchase of said cd’s

Is it THAT extreme? Maybe as a direct reaction to you...but take a look at the lone emoji reaction to the OP. Resident piece of shit @KOPPE posts a laughing emoji in response to a story about a cop being stabbed to death and then his clearly insane attacker being shot to death. Shit like that is what draws the "extreme" arguments you're talking about imo.

What exactly about this story is funny to anyone that's not a complete waste of oxygen?

Not sure why you're quoting me to argue about someone else. We have a very clear and widespread problem in the US of police being trigger-happy, loving their power too much, uneducated about the laws they are paid to enforce, and quick to use physical confrontations because they're not being listened to quickly enough. There is sufficient video evidence, and data evidence via reports and lawsuits of this.

The guy I was responding to suggested I masturbate about George Floyd...

Daniel Shaver. Watch the video. The cop got a pension.

Yeah, that case was disgusting, but was also almost 15 years ago and for whatever reason, the video has been popping up in my YouTube feed on a daily basis.

There have been many more instances where cops did a justifiable shoot and were fired and charged wrongfully.

For example, rashard brooks, Atlanta. DUI in Wendy’s drive through unconscious. Officers cordially talk to him for quite a while, laughing and joking with him. When it’s time to arrest him for DUI, brooks violently fights officers stealing a taser which he aims at the face of an officer, who shoots him.

Not only did the city of Atlanta fire both officers (to be later reinstated) they charged the shooter against Rolfe of felony murder, aggravated assault, violations of oath of office and criminal damage to property. The assisting officer brosnan was charged with aggravated assault and violating his oath. and other charges.

Yes, they charged both officers with murder assault and violating their oath. Fucking ridiculous.

This was 2020 and 3 weeks after Floyd, so it was open season on cops. Of course, the Wendy’s that dared to call on brooks was burnt to the ground and the city rioted and took over large areas. During the riots, sorry “unrest” an eight year old girl, Sequoia Turner, was shot and killed when her mom dared to try and turn around in the Wendy’s parking lot when she saw the street closed off by rioters. Two shitbags opened fire on their car, killing the girl. There was no outrage over an innocent child being murdered, yet, brooks who aimed a taser at the face of an officer, had a whole city riot over him and his family got over 1 million settlement. Those two shitbags have yet to go to trial almost 4 years later. Both are gang members with violent pasts. Turner’s family is also suing the city for allowing lawlessness .

No one protested or marched for that little girl because black lives only matter when it is a cop or white persom doing the killing meaning almost 10k deaths are completely ignored by these shithead activists and politicians

Take note. This was a simple trespassing call-something they might even send a social worker to in some cities. This is how quickly shit can go sideways for a police officer

I wonder if it would have been handled differently if it was an experienced cop instead of a new one

Possibly.. maybe they would have known to stay back? idk.. not going to act like I am a tactical expert.

It's a hard job, man.. people wonder why cops are always suspicious and overly-guarded in normal situations

not defending them for transgressions - but its a fucking hard job that will fuck you up mentally. This guy didn't walk up to that guy expecting to get stabbed and die.

Not sure why you're quoting me to argue about someone else. We have a very clear and widespread problem in the US of police being trigger-happy, loving their power too much, uneducated about the laws they are paid to enforce, and quick to use physical confrontations because they're not being listened to quickly enough. There is sufficient video evidence, and data evidence via reports and lawsuits of this.

The guy I was responding to suggested I masturbate about George Floyd...

I'm saying that if you want to know why some react this way, you can point at least some of the blame at those who gleefully mock the death of cops (and in this case also the mentally unstable person that killed the cop). We've discussed other topics and I'm quite sure you realize that things don't happen in a vacuum. So yeah there are cops who behave in the manner you describe. Detestable. But then there are those like Koppe who seemingly rejoice in the death of cops who in this case we have no evidence acted in that manner at all. That type of behavior is going to elicit pretty extreme responses.

Liberals decided state run mental asylums were not humane at the time (they weren't), and conservatives took the ball and spiked it at the opportunity to not spend money on society's welfare instead of coming together with a plan to reform the institutions.
Throwing money at the homeless and mentally ill won't help the problem. Institutions would. Making people more comfortable with their mental illness is not helping anyone.

Throwing money at the homeless and mentally ill won't help the problem. Institutions would. Making people more comfortable with their mental illness is not helping anyone.

How do you form institutions without monetary investment?

That’s funny when you have a moronic idiot like Cain Velasquez in your avatar lmao.
Hope your kids are safe and don’t go through what his son did or you’d be singing a different tune.

Hope your kids are safe and don’t go through what his son did or you’d be singing a different tune.

Not at all. He shot the wrong person and endangered tons of innocent lives. He’s no Gary Plauche. He’s a fucking reckless moron who thankfully will never be able to legally own a firearm again.

I'm saying that if you want to know why some react this way, you can point at least some of the blame at those who gleefully mock the death of cops (and in this case also the mentally unstable person that killed the cop). We've discussed other topics and I'm quite sure you realize that things don't happen in a vacuum. So yeah there are cops who behave in the manner you describe. Detestable. But then there are those like Koppe who seemingly rejoice in the death of cops who in this case we have no evidence acted in that manner at all. That type of behavior is going to elicit pretty extreme responses.
You have the order backwards. The effects of over-policing came before the negative responses to the police tragedy. The powerless finding glee when their misfortunes are visited onto the government actors who they believe cause their suffering. And while it is reprehensible behavior, unfortunately the onus to reset the relationship is going to fall on the official actors, the cops and the local governments.

You have the order backwards. The effects of over-policing came before the negative responses to the police tragedy. The powerless finding glee when their misfortunes are visited onto the government actors who they believe cause their suffering. And while it is reprehensible behavior, unfortunately the onus to reset the relationship is going to fall on the official actors, the cops and the local governments.

It's not about the "order" of which happened when, if you're actually interested in finding solutions though. Someone like Koppe posting a laughing emoji at a story about a mentally unstable man killing a cop (then being killed himself) doesn't get a pass as "reprehensible but inconsequential" in this discussion.

There's no way you believe that simply asserting "all the negativity toward police is just a direct reaction to their actions and thus, the responsibility lies solely with the police to mend all relationships with those who feel wronged by them" is going to create actual solutions.

23 year old woman with an extensive history of prior violent crime arrest but not convictions assaults a subway Cellist with a metal water bottle... released under 'supervision' in... you guessed it... New York City.

Back