Media Henry Cejudo’s sister has passed away

Thanks dude. Same to you.

Sorry for your loss as well, its rough.

Hope you and your family are doing better now.
Thanks bro.

It takes time as you know, but you just have to remember the good times & be thankful for the fond memories they gave us & the time we had together.

You all take care and appreciate what we do have here and now, sherbros. Luv y'all.

Tragic.

Cancer took my mom at just 43.

R.I.P.

Fuck cancer

Oh man. Condolences. That word doesn't do what I'm feeling justice, but it's the best I've got. I'm just thinking about me at 34 and what a huge source of support and inspiration my mom still is to me.

I really feel for you, and it's not fair, brother. Respect for carrying this loss with you. It'd be hard.

My heart goes out to him. Far too pretty, far too young
Let me question you a little.
1. What's the meaning "too pretty" if she's not pretty it would be ok?
2. Too young? What does that mean? There is no age limit for cancer you know.
Is her life more precious cuz she is the sister of a fighter?
Every day there's a lot of drama in the world and ofc ppl, kids are dying.
She at least had 40 years.
Grown ppl writing like they live in a fairytale.

40 is way too early, cancer just crushes everyone around it.

I know what Henry is going through seeing a loved one in that situation.

Cancer took my mom and younger sister.

Didn't expect to get choked up at 1:55 AM on a mma forum.

and this is why i cant stand elon musk and all the rest of those rich bigoted monsters.
i know a cure aint gonna magically happen out of thin air but WTF. the united nations
should have something like a world health super group where the smartest share ideas
etc etc.
imagine what they could accomplish if they focused on things that mattered. heck the military doesnt
even care for their veterans.

we cant have it both ways people. we need free education,
we need to prepare and have safe spaces for all next new gen kids and young adults so they can
work to the best of their ability. we must
tackle these issues. cancer climate change pollution, heck if another virus outbreak happens
will we ready. or are we gonna have to first fight with people who think the virus is fake.

You see this is why if i was in charge of america i would be trying to fix poverty stricken countries
and not take over or destroy them because it would help create a healthier environment for people to learn & study
and innovate and create. cause you just never know. Who knows in an alternate reality what we accomplished
in this time period if not for all these dumb wars, sabotages and radical religions that stop growth
oh and dumb politics.

RIP. I just turned 40 and I noticed a lot of people similar to my age are dying which makes me take a new perspective on life. I use to live a fast life and now I'm trying to be as healthy as possible because I know that tomorrow isn't promised. Cancer really sucks.

So sad. My wife is from J town and learned how to cook at 8. I'm sure big sis was wiping his ass at some point too. My Condolences.

Back