History repeats: Ngannou is also beating mostly high mileage fighters

Than which organization does?
Bellator has the most of them currently (you can find plenty of elite fighters there right now)

Eddie came from Bellator and won the belt
Chandler came from Bellator and is ranked top 5 and fighting for the belt
Volkov came from Bellator and is ranked top 5
Even low level rejects from Bellator like Sakai and Oezdemir are ranked top 10

etc

Jan from KSW and is champ
Yan from ACA and was champ
Zabit from ACA
Askarov from ACA
Gaethje from WSOF
Moraes from WSOF
Jiri from Rizin

There are elite fighters in every orgs but Dana is not doing a good job scouting talent at the moment, Coker is signing way better fighters than Dana

Yeah steroids and PEDs with next to zero drug testing or in the case of guys like Fedor, nog, crocop, Barnett, sergei, etc.... they were free to use all the PEDs and steroids they wanted, which surely helps guys be better, right? Fight more often, right?

Stipe and Francis are probably better than you think and I'd say it's unquestionable Fedor isn't as good as you think. You become full on ridiculous when he is the topic and you don't even try a little bit to hide your bias.

That said, Fedor is the greatest HW of all time

Do you really wanna go there?

a4b432ee-cfae-4657-9faa-506ba89a2dce.jpg

Reactions: TR1
Boy, this is really difficult for you to grasp isn’t it? I’m not debating you so there is no fallacy. I’m mocking you. I don’t care about the numbers. I’m mocking you. I’m poking fun at you and the other thousand threads identical to this one about every fighter.

Yes, yes.

Keep bumping, straw man.

<NoneOfMy>

Bellator has the most of them currently (you can find plenty of elite fighters there right now)

Eddie came from Bellator and won the belt
Chandler came from Bellator and is ranked top 5 and fighting for the belt
Volkov came from Bellator and is ranked top 5
Even low level rejects from Bellator like Sakai and Oezdemir are ranked top 10

etc

Jan from KSW and is champ
Yan from ACA and was champ
Zabit from ACA
Askarov from ACA
Gaethje from WSOF
Moraes from WSOF
Jiri from Rizin

There are elite fighters in every orgs but Dana is not doing a good job at the moment, Coker is signing way better fighters than Dana

I disagree, most of the guys in Bellator are washed up has beens imo. The UFC has best guys right now. It's not even close.

And fighters have to start somewhere in a lower division before getting in the UFC. The UFC is the ultimate goal for pretty much all MMA fighters. In fact all the fighters in the UFC roster had to come from somewhere before getting into the big show.

At least there is talent in the current HW division...

Ciryl Gane is ranked #5 on sherdog(30 years old 8-0), Volkov is ranked 7(only 32 years old)

If Ngannou beats both of them, he has wins over 4 elite HWs younger and with less mileage than him(besides Volkov).

I disagree, most of the guys in Bellator are washed up has beens imo. The UFC has best guys right now. It's not even close.

And fighters have to start somewhere in a lower division before getting in the UFC. The UFC is the ultimate goal for pretty much all MMA fighters. In fact all the fighters in the UFC roster had to come from somewhere before getting into the big show.
Dude, you're very low IQ.

AJ McKee is washed up?
Vadim Nemkov is washed up?
Patricio Pitbull is washed up?
Yaroslav Amosov is washed up?
Steve Mowry is washed up?
Valentin Moldavsky is washed up?
Julius Anglickas is washed up?
Austin Vanderford is washed up?
Anatoly Tokov is washed up?
Mukhamed Berkhamov is washed up?
Douglas Lima is washed up?
Andrey Koreshkov is washed up?
Usman Nurmagomedov is washed up?
Joey Davis is washed up?
Logan Storley is washed up?
Gegard Mousasi is washed up?
Neiman Gracie is washed up?
Shamil Nikaev is washed up?
Alexandr Shabliy is washed up?
Emmanuel Sanchez is washed up?
Adam Borics is washed up?
Justin Gonzales is washed up?
Khasan Magomedsharipov is washed up?
Juan Archuleta is washed up?
Magomed Magomedov is washed up?
Raufeon Stots is washed up?

etc etc etc

You're as dumb as I thought. UFC shill with 0 knowledge about MMA

Last edited:
lol at blaming the UFC. The UFC's HW division is better than any of their competition's. Better than Bellator's, OneFC's, Rizin.

Also, there is young talent, besides Gane, coming up. Alexander Romanov. Tom Aspinall. Sergei Pavlovich.

Dude, you're very low IQ.

AJ McKee is washed up?
Vadim Nemkov is washed up?
Patricio Pitbull is washed up?
Yaroslav Amosov is washed up?
Steve Mowry is washed up?
Valentin Moldavsky is washed up?
Julius Anglickas is washed up?
Austin Vanderford is washed up?
Anatoly Tokov is washed up?
Mukhamed Berkhamov is washed up?
Douglas Lima is washed up?
Andrey Koreshkov is washed up?
Usman Nurmagomedov is washed up?
Joey Davis is washed up?
Logan Storley is washed up?
Gegard Mousasi is washed up?
Neiman Gracie is washed up?
Alexandr Shabliy is washed up?
Emmanuel Sanchez is washed up?
Adam Borics is washed up?
Justin Gonzales is washed up?
Khasan Magomedsharipov is washed up?
Juan Archuleta is washed up?
Magomed Magomedov is washed up?
Raufeon Stots is washed up?

etc etc etc

You're as dumb as I thought. UFC shill with 0 knowledge about MMA

What's with the insults? No need for that. We're just having a discussion. If you disagree than that's fine, but to go and insult someone says a lot about you and your character.

As for the guys you mentioned most of those guys are nobodies besides guys like Mousasi, Nemkov and Lima to name a few. The rest who have they fought in their resume that's legit? Just go to the fight matrix and you'll see most UFC fighters are in the top 10, top 15 ranked. And that's all that matters really.

Don't get me wrong most of those guys you mentioned maybe great prospects at best, but they're not the best. They got a lot to prove still.

Reactions: TCE
Ah, the usual "pride was the best" thread after a big hw fight. Predictable. Terrible shtick.

Yes, but you're the one trying to prove a point.
What was my argument? I am not sure what I was arguing?. I made some points.. I don't recall having an argument.

Perhaps you're referring to someone else, Claudey?

You should tell us all who Stipe or Francis should be fighting instead of the guys they're beating oh wise one!

lol at blaming the UFC. The UFC's HW division is better than any of their competition's. Better than Bellator's, OneFC's, Rizin.

Also, there is young talent, besides Gane, coming up. Alexander Romanov. Tom Aspinall. Sergei Pavlovich.
The scores between currently ranked top 15 HWs UFC vs Bellator is 7-2 in favor of Bellator (should be 8-1 because of the Tim/Volkov robbery)

timvolkov.png

Minakov beat #5 Volkov
Kongo beat #5 Volkov
Kongo beat #8 Sakai
Mitrione beat #2 Black Beast
Tim Johnson beat #7 Abrudakhimov
Tim Johnson beat #13 Tybura
Teed beat #9 Daukaus

#5 Volkov beat Tim Johnson
#11 Pavlovich beat Sidelnikov

Minakov also destroyed Espino in 9 seconds LOL

UFC HW division is pure trash. Minakov, Mowry and Moldavsky would murk all of them

Last edited:
What's with the insults? No need for that. We're just having a discussion. If you disagree than that's fine, but to go and insult someone says a lot about you and your character.

As for the guys you mentioned most of those guys are nobodies besides guys like Mousasi, Nemkov and Lima to name a few. The rest who have they fought in their resume that's legit? Just go to the fight matrix and you'll see most UFC fighters are in the top 10, top 15 ranked. And that's all that matters really.

Don't get me wrong most of those guys you mentioned maybe great prospects at best, but they're not the best. They got a lot to prove still.

He and that other poster called gueseguy or some shit, they enter UFC threads to constantly talk about how amazing Bellator is.

If you don't agree with them, they will throw insults at you, as you just seen yourself. They blast anyone with an opinion they don't like.

They're pathetic, to be honest.

What was my argument? I am not sure what I was arguing?. I made some points.. I don't recall having an argument.

Perhaps you're referring to someone else, Claudey?

You should tell us all who Stipe or Francis should be fighting instead of the guys they're beating oh wise one!

You said Pride fighters were on PED's then asked me for a link of their failed tests. Not sure what was your point? Maybe that Pride didn't test? Or that they failed afterwards?

Meanwhile you're defending Francis... lol

I think if anything this just shows that the best years for most HWs is older than most other divisions.
Seems somewhat similar for LHW too.

There are plenty of younger heavyweights they just aren't able to beat the 40 year old vets.. Probably because they aren't on gear. Biggest change the division has seen in recent years is USADA. It's not going to be an amazing division unless everybody is on mad gear.

Back