Holloway vs McGregor for BMF

LOL no, but i guess Holloway can use the red panty night.

Conor lasts 1/2 a round with Max. Maybe.

I've been saying it for weeks, though. Conor isn't coming back. The time needed to flush whatever shit he's been sniffing and smoking alone is going to keep him out for 6 months at a minimum. And that's assuming he's gone cold turkey.

IF Conor ever returns, he's going to be so over the hill that the fight will have no stakes or dimension to it.

McConor in no way deserves such a fight.
...McConor needs to come back and win a couple of fights. This isn't 2016.

I knew Gaethje was no real bmf just Ali’s boy with power but no fight IQ or skill. Lets real bad motherfuckers have their rematch and lets see if Max dares to swing with Conor i bet no.

It's a BMF title. The whole point of the belt is for circus fights that mean nothing to the title picture like this, so sure why not. Let Max get his revenge and get a good payday.

Max wouldn’t even dare telling Conor to stand and bang lmao, he knows Conor would crack his chin.

It’s all good doing that to Gaethje, but conors the greatest standup fighter ever

Get McGregor out of this. He doesn't deserve and if it wasn't for his fame or fans, he would be fighting on prelims

I knew Gaethje was no real bmf just Ali’s boy with power but no fight IQ or skill. Lets real bad motherfuckers have their rematch and lets see if Max dares to swing with Conor i bet no.
I'm not fighter bashing here, trust me when I say this. I've been following JG's career since his WSOF days, only because I was a fan of the Baboon, and he wrecked my boy Baboon twice, even when the Baboon was whipping JG in both fights.

What makes JG a force to be reckoned with is that he honestly has RETARD strength coupled with RETARD intelligence. These two traits are why he takes so many risks in exchanges and ends up knocking people out. Max absolutely pieced him apart and KOed him clean. Not even Eddie Alvarez's KO was that clean,

I’d love to see it, but I don’t think Conor has it anymore. The drugs and partying took any his best years a long time ago.

Conor, put down the blow and Proper 12.

Fight would be huge. Conor doesn’t deserve to fight Max.

Strange seeing a bunch of Conor haters not wanting to see max get one back over Conor and get paid several million dollars to do it.

Seems like a win all the way around doesn't it?

McGregor's face would be a fookin' ballewn.

The fight would be five rounds. I doubt Conor can do 2 right now.

Lol, that would be no match imo, not today's Conor. Plus people that tap as fast as Conor does automatically disqualifies them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back