Economy House passes Biden's $1.9 trillion Covid relief package! Biden delivers! $1400 for all!

Guess @skysolo gotta come up with something else to complain about instead of the 1400$ now.
Should have been $2000 and how much of that is actually covid relief? How many times do you have to be tricked?

It took them two months to make sure they do exactly what they did last time and get our money to rich people. They could have voted and passed a stimulus check and only a stimulus check in the second day of the new session without all of the pork. They chose not to.

Vote blue.

Last edited:
Zero republicans voted for the stimulus package Obama passed back in 2009.

history is just repeating itself again. Shows republicans are garbage in every decade.
Is it? Will this result in Obama/Biden allowing 6 million families to be evicted from their homes again?

Lol ads will just say they voted against 1400 relief.... The details of what's in the bill doesn't matter, it's bad optics.

So you actually think Republicans will not bring out why the voted against it in their campaign. They will play that for everything they can get out of it.

Bombing Syria right before news we will be getting checks is the most neoliberal Biden move ever. Just lol <Lmaoo>
"Hey guys, I just committed a war crime but here is your hush money.

Best Regards,
The Big Guy"
30-something hours after bombing the wrong country, they magically pass a stimulus.

This is coincidence, man. Mark Hunt picture and TI picture will confirm.

It blows my mind that still, after all these years, you are not banned
Why? Biden lied about the $2000 checks. Meanwhile the biden admin is about the middle eastern region a lot more dangerous i am not saying Trump was any different but things will get worse. Biden admin has neocons and warmongers in his admin.

But nevermind that the nightmare is over right? lol

Why? Biden lied about the $2000 checks. Meanwhile the biden admin is about the middle eastern region a lot more dangerous i am not saying Trump was any different but things will get worse. Biden admin has neocons and warmongers in his admin.

But nevermind that the nightmare is over right? lol
We knew well before Biden took office that the 3rd check was going to be $1400. Lawmakers were pushing for $2000 and greedy bunker boy ended up giving 600. That left $1400 to make the promised 2000. Saying Biden lied is a disingenuous lie, or purposeful misrepresentation of the facts. He'd been clear about it being $1400 from the beginning.

I’m going to deposit my $1400 straight into my FightPass account!
Biden should just send my check directly to Dana

<{jackyeah}>

We knew well before Biden took office that the 3rd check was going to be $1400. Lawmakers were pushing for $2000 and greedy bunker boy ended up giving 600. That left $1400 to make the promised 2000. Saying Biden lied is a disingenuous lie, or purposeful misrepresentation of the facts. He'd been clear about it being $1400 from the beginning.
Incorrect.

Biden, Warnock and Ossoff were saying $2000 checks after the $600 was being issued. Those are their words, not ours. If they meant an additional $1400 then they would have said so. People were repeating $2000 since December and at no point before the runoff was that ever corrected by any democrat. It's disingenuous for you to put that on any one else.

Also, the eligibility for the "new" $1400 has changed from the $600. So how is that the same check if the same people don't qualify for it?

Back