How about Poatan vs Rozenstruik for UFC 301

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sounds like a good fight on paper. Alex really wants to fight on the Brazil card in front of his people and this fight is very winnable at HW for Poatan. How about it

It's just a matter of if the ufc says ok. There is little risk here barring a flash KO from rosenstruik. But he wouldn't lose the title. They could still properly promote jiri vs poatan 2. I think Alex wins easily here. But I know it does take a lot away from aldos fight and pantoja. I don't know. It's up to the ufc. 301 looks a little light on the main card anyway.

Because Alex wants to fight in Brazil. And I think it would be a good intro into fighting at HW. Very winnable fight for Alex. I don't see the ufc making jiri vs Alex 2 this quick even if jiri is a mad man and wants it badly. They want to properly promote that one. But this one is just a throw away fun fight imo.

He already said he wouldn't make 301. He has a broken toe in each foot.
His coach said he wants Ankalaev a month before "Izzy vs DDP" or a month after to prove his usual point.

Ankalaev wants an Abu Dhabi card in Oct... So either July or September.

Oh , sure. Just keep giving him strikers that are below his skill level. He may get an actual official Guinness book world record for most preferential treatment in the UFC, evah!

Dude is a two division champ, but please don't give him a real challenge!!!

Weird fight. Since Dickpills is holding the division hostage, Aspinall is the only fight that makes sense for Pereira.

Ufc will give him a good matchup like he always had in the ufc
Probably Gane

We will get 50k buyrate card and thats it. Card wont get improvements.

I think he wants a title fight in Brazil. Not some bum.

How about he fights for the baddest heavyweight interm belt vs the Black Beast

Nah bigi boy is not really a star with a name. Alex can sort of compete at HW if he ducks certain matchup. I wouldn’t be surprised if a random HW shot knocks him out though.

Back