How common is steroid use in MMA?

Like an inch, fuck yeah I did.

They could have just been some high test babes that were natty. The thing about women's sports, roids or no roids, the most masculine women are the ones winning.

Can't believe we're discussing who's clits are natty or enhanced.

They could have just been some high test babes that were natty. The thing about women's sports, roids or no roids, the most masculine women are the ones winning.

Can't believe we're discussing who's clits are natty or enhanced.
True, probably the case. 2020 is a weird year.

Just want to emphasize your idiocy for the viewers when you try to equate a service member using steroids to perform better in combat with you taking steroids to feel better about yourself from your basement. You would have a better chance at making a real point if you were using steroids to win competitions of some sort, but you're not even doing that. You're injecting street drugs with no real purpose.

I didn't ask for your sympathy you moron. No shit it's a job I volunteered for. You continue to fail to grasp the point.
Regardless of the low tone of a lot of the posts between you guys here your point about "why" you took steroids vs why he did is bullshit and you know it.

Either you are natty and can criticise or you aren't natty and you can't.
At the end of the day you both did gear to better yourselves in your own way.

Regardless of the low tone of a lot of the posts between you guys here your point about "why" you took steroids vs why he did is bullshit and you know it.

Either you are natty and can criticise or you aren't natty and you can't.
At the end of the day you both did gear to better yourselves in your own way.

You're absolutely as retarded as Jim if you think those reasons are equivalent.

And the fact that I followed it for 15 years without another cycle is pretty evident that your statement is worthless.

You're absolutely as retarded as Jim if you think those reasons are equivalent.

And the fact that I followed it for 15 years without another cycle is pretty evident that your statement is worthless.
Bullshit.

You are just trying to justify your hypocrisy.
You took gear (not that that's even a problem or a moral issue it's your body) and now slam someone else for doing the same.

If you think he's doing it wrong/too much/dodgy sources etc that's fine and a different story but to try and claim moral superiority is a bitch move.

You are no better than those middle class wankers who drink a bottle of wine a night while bitching about weed smokers.

Bullshit.

You took gear (not that that's even a problem or a moral issue it's your body) and now slam someone else for doing the same.

If you think he's doing it wrong/too much/dodgy sources etc that's fine and a different story but to try and claim moral superiority is a bitch move.

You are no better than those middle class wankers who drink a bottle of wine a night while bitching about weed smokers.

Lol no.

The world isn't black or white. There's nuance in the world that you might learn about one day. What you're saying is retarded. It's like saying a pill junkie and a guy taking a few percocet post surgery are both junkies because they both took pills.

Or the guy who drinks a little wine at night vs the alcoholic who drinks all day and night. It's not hypocritical to point out the differences between the situations. It's common sense.

Lol no.

The world isn't black or white. There's nuance in the world that you might learn about one day. What you're saying is retarded. It's like saying a pill junkie and a guy taking a few percocet post surgery are both junkies because they both took pills.
That's a false analogy.

Unless you took steroids for a medical reason it has nothing to do with your situation.

You took gear to be better at something.
He took gear to be better at something.

Regardless of the practical issues (eg I agree his attitude to gear seems to be cavalier at best) you have no moral case over him whatsoever.

And drop the patronising tone you're an anonymous poster on a fucking karate forum ffs.

That's a false analogy.

Unless you took steroids for a medical reason it has nothing to do with your situation.

You took gear to be better at something.
He took gear to be better at something.

Regardless of the practical issues (eg I agree his attitude to gear seems to be cavalier at best) you have no moral case over him whatsoever.

And drop the patronising tone you're an anonymous poster on a fucking karate forum ffs.

That's not a false analogy. One guy took pills to feel better after surgery. The other guy takes pills to feel better every day. One person has a better claim to needing those pills.

Stop being stupid and go back to eating crumpets or whatever you do across the pond.

That's not a false analogy. One guy took pills to feel better after surgery. The other guy takes pills to feel better every day. One person has a better claim to needing those pills.

Stop being stupid and go back to eating crumpets or whatever you do across the pond.
Remind me again what medical reason you took gear for?

Oh that's right you took gear for the same reason every other geezer takes gear.

The fact that you only did it once may make you more sensible than the "blast and cruise" brigade but you have no moral authority whatsoever.

You are kidding yourself and its pathetic frankly.

Remind me again what medical reason you took gear for?

Oh that's right you took gear for the same reason every other geezer takes gear.

The fact that you only did it once may make you more sensible than the "blast and cruise" brigade but you have no moral authority whatsoever.

You are kidding yourself and its pathetic frankly.

I took it once for a specific purpose to perform optimally under a very real life threatening situation. He takes it to have a bigger total and feel better about himself.

Honestly, you're fucking out of your mind if you think they are equivalent situations. It's about risk management.

I took it once for a specific purpose to perform optimally under a very real life threatening situation. He takes it to have a bigger total and feel better about himself.

Honestly, you're fucking out of your mind if you think they are equivalent situations. It's about risk management.

You took gear. Why you took it doesn't matter.

By all means claim that you are more sensible or even that you had a better reason for doing it or whatever than some roidhead who just wants to be ripped but for you to have the audacity to claim moral superiority over someone else for doing the same thing as you is stunningly arrogant.

Bullshit.

Medical reason? Dude you're showing your hand and admitting the hospital is the most serious place you've ever been. He's talking about war. Chill. You're online using words like "audacity" and ripping from a soapbox. Shut the fuck up.

Medical reason? Dude you're showing your hand and admitting the hospital is the most serious place you've ever been. He's talking about war. Chill.

Dude you dont know shit about me. I'm also in the military.

I'm pointing out that claiming moral superiority over someone else for doing the exact same thing that you did is hypocrisy at its finest.

I'm pointing out that claiming moral superiority over someone else for doing the exact same thing that you did is hypocrisy at its finest.

And I've already pointed out why your line of reasoning is retarded.

Why you do something absolutely matters.

Please just stop while you're behind and go back to those fish and chips.

I said war not military. Chill dude.

And I've already pointed out why your line of reasoning is retarded.

Why you do something absolutely matters.

Please just stop while you're behind and go back to those fish and chips.
You think I'm behind lol.

Fuck me you're arrogant.

You took gear. End of.

Back