Nintendo How many N64 games still hold up today?

All this fanboying over Mario Kart 64 and no mention of Diddy Kong Racing. :mad:
I haven’t played it probably over 20 years so I have no idea how it plays anymore. It was my favorite between the two back then though.

Nope, jet force Gemini, OoT, banjo kazooie, goemon, etc are all perfectly fine.
No. For it’s time those controls were good I guess. From todays perspective they’re hilariously awkward and lacking. Dual shock was the much needed evolution for 3D gaming

No. For it’s time those controls were good I guess. From todays perspective they’re hilariously awkward and lacking. Dual shock was the much needed evolution for 3D gaming
I bet you think horizon is a good game

515KMDFPWDL._AC_.jpg
No clue how Raven got a spot on the box cover over Sting

International Superstar Soccer 98 - WWF No Mercy - Perfect Dark - F1 World Grand Prix 2

Mario Kart and Goldeneye of course too.

The New Tetris and Tetrisphere still hold up and are 2 of my favorite tetris games.

I dug being able to play 4 player marathon mode
In a couch co op setting.
Several later versions of tetris ditched marathon vs and keep it at 2 minute matches.
Which is lame.

Tetrisphere is the most unique tetris games Ive ever played. I wish they would bring it back.
Id much rather have that then TETRIS WITH FANCY BACKGROUNDS

Yes, I agree worst controller ever.
I Had an emulator for n64 a while back and affter years of the current setup, I just couldn't go back for certain types of games. I cant believe we played hours upon hours of goldeneye with that horrible contoller.
Seriously that thing looked like it was designed to reel in trophy fish or some shit download (2).jpeg

Mario Party 1+2 (still the best Mario Parties)
Mario Kart 64
Super Smash Bros.
Pokémon Stadium 1+2

Wcw vs the world? The only other 2 i remember are the meh ones, Nitro and Thunder

WCW vx NWO World Tour, WWF Wrestlemania 2000, WWF NO MERCY. Those are what they meant. Those games do hold up and their create a wrestler modes in the WWF games were phenomenal for the time.

Another game that holds up, which hasn't been mentioned, is Ogre Battle 64.

That was the original game. They followed it up with "Wrestlemania 2000" and "No Mercy". Those are the AKI/THQ games people still fawn over to this day. I believe "Nitro" and "Thunder" were PS1 games made by other companies.
WCW/nWo World Tour was the first but WCW/nWo Revenge that came out during the best times of Nitro was the rocket. I swear that (1) I'd have had a much better GPA if it weren't for that game and (2) losing AKI was a huge blow for WCW as a brand.

WCW/nWo World Tour was the first but WCW/nWo Revenge that came out during the best times of Nitro was the rocket. I swear that (1) I'd have had a much better GPA if it weren't for that game and (2) losing AKI was a huge blow for WCW as a brand.
EA got the WCW license from THQ and wanted nothing to do with Aki for some reason.

Back