Law How should the Federal Government handle the unvaccinated?

How should the Federal Government handle the unvaccinated?

• Total voters
you quoted Lenin, Cicero, and… Gregory Garrett

“To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy, to forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again: and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself -- that was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to understand the word 'doublethink' involved the use of doublethink.”

~George Orwell

Leave people alone. People have a right to their own bodily autonomy.

They're too desperate to give people this shot. Their reasoning doesn't even make sense, they say everyone who is vaccinated is more or less completely safe from Covid, and that vaccinated people can spread the delta variant, but they're also saying unvaccinated people are a danger to vaccinated people. It literally makes zero sense. They're desperate to get this jab in people and at this point, I'm hoping its for greed. I'm hoping its to line big pharmas pocket. Because the alternative possibilities could be way, way worse.

Of course, it's the double talk.

“To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy, to forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again: and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself -- that was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to understand the word 'doublethink' involved the use of doublethink.”

~George Orwell, 1984

I don't wish them the best because I hate stupid people and one of my greatest wishes is that stupidity hurt. I've felt this way before covid and will likely still have the same wish after it as well.

But you are stupid. So you are wishing self harm.

Right?

Why wish the stupid harm? Have compassion.

Ok how bout they allow you to be discharged if you refuse. That seems fair to me and goes with my if you don't like it find another job feelings. You don't have the right to be in the military or have a cushy government job ...both are privileges

They spent time and money training you. They own you when you sign on the dotted line. It’s no different if you refuse to go into battle. Quitting is going AWOL.

I don't wish them the best because I hate stupid people and one of my greatest wishes is that stupidity hurt. I've felt this way before covid and will likely still have the same wish after it as well.

Imagine a poster wishing pain or death on pro Vax people. That person would be a human piece of shit.

Just like you

Imo they should allow companies to request proof of vaccine to work for them or patronise their business but not mandate companies to do so. That way nobody has their rights infringed upon

Should do like that X-Men movie where they shoot needles at mutants.

latest

Cure Rifle

“The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power.”

“Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.”

~George Orwell

They spent time and money training you. They own you when you sign on the dotted line. It’s no different if you refuse to go into battle. Quitting is going AWOL.

Well than I guess you don't get a say what you get shot up with and problem solved ?

I wouldn't object if lawmakers wanted to create some kind of waiver for this situation though.

Well than I guess you don't get a say what you get shot up with and problem solved ?

I wouldn't object if lawmakers wanted to create some kind of waiver for this situation though.

Pretty much. They shot soldiers up with a cocktail of stuff during the first gulf war.

Why not a waiver for war if you don’t like the adversary? You don’t get options as a soldiers. You signed up knowing the military owns you for 4 years. Once you start giving soldiers an option you lose control. They start to question command and then you have soldiers that don’t follow orders.

That you're a piece of shit? I mean, it's pretty obvious.

I'm sorry your feels got hurt that I'm not a big fan of morons. Maybe identify as something else and then you don't gotta be mad or threaten to beat me up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back