Law How should the Federal Government handle the unvaccinated?

How should the Federal Government handle the unvaccinated?

• Total voters
No. See, they don't care about the people around them. One can only assume at that point they don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. That's not very American of them so they can exit the American dream at this point.
One side “cares” so much they insist everybody takes an experimental vaccine, yet your take is that the ones who are hesitant are the people who don’t care?
Since when did the American Dream require total acquiescence to multi billion dollar companies?

No. See, they don't care about the people around them. One can only assume at that point they don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. That's not very American of them so they can exit the American dream at this point.

Holy crap. It's like you're selectively ignoring legit reasons someone might not get vaccinated on your schedule. So yes . . . my original comment is correct.

Holy crap. It's like you're selectively ignoring legit reasons someone might not get vaccinated on your schedule. So yes . . . my original comment is correct.

Listen. If you are able body and capable of getting the vaccine and you don't please see the door. I am not talking about people with immunosuppressant conditions or people who can't take it for a number of medical reasons. Only a selfish prick, like yourself, would think I am talking about the ones who can't take it.

And on MY schedule? Dude, it's been months since it's been widely available. There are vax site within 5 miles of most Americans.

But he has convinced himself that he amd the multi billion dollar conglomerates are the ones who really care... We are seeing the direct effects of sophisticated and relentless marketing.

There is this vocal outcry from the Anti-Vax movement that Doctors are being silenced because they are coming out against the vaccine. Not one Doctor who is accredited in the field of immunology or Virology has come out against vaccines.

OK
https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.co...ge-price-for-covid-mass-vaccination-campaign/

In an open letter to WHO and in a follow-up video interview, Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, says that by vaccinating everyone with a vaccine that doesn’t prevent transmission, we are destroying people’s immune systems, and setting the stage for a global health disaster.

Listen. If you are able body and capable of getting the vaccine and you don't please see the door. I am not talking about people with immunosuppressant conditions or people who can't take it for a number of medical reasons. Only a selfish prick, like yourself, would think I am talking about the ones who can't take it.

Oh bite me . . . I got vaccinated in January you douchebag.

There are many able bodied folks who are choosing to wait to get vaccinated. Not all of them are anti-vax or selfish pricks.

We have a cure for the virus. If people don't want it they are making the decision to risk their own health. I don't think the rest of us should have to wear masks or go through lockdowns for the sake of antivaxxers. The pandemic is over as far as I'm concerned. Everyone I care about is vaccinated.

One side “cares” so much they insist everybody takes an experimental vaccine, yet your take is that the ones who are hesitant are the people who don’t care?
Since when did the American Dream require total acquiescence to multi billion dollar companies?

This experimental vaccine shit is such bullshit. Over 1 billion doses have been administrated globally. That isn't experimental. Yet people with your mentality want to suggest Ivermectin which is seen positive results but has very little data from their trials. The dosage requirements for Ivermectin were never tested. But please keep calling the vaccine experimental.

Oh bite me . . . I got vaccinated in January you douchebag.

There are many able bodied folks who are choosing to wait to get vaccinated. Not all of them are anti-vax or selfish pricks.

Yes they are at this point. Deaths are rising and they still wait. Selfish pricks and you defend them

If anti-vaxers weren't also anti mask wearers I think they would have a much better reputation in the country. It's just that the people who won't get vaccinated also want to stand 2' away from you and breathe on you with no mask.

That does seem like they don't care.

If only they would wear masks and observe social distancing and be polite I think I would support them much more.

If the vaccine could get rid of covid now and forever, I could see a mandate. It’s not close to that. It’s a no brained personal choice. If covid had a 5% death rate for healthy people, then I could also see mandates.. It’s honestly just government and big pharma colluding based on lobbying at this point, and really nothing else. It’s sad.

This experimental vaccine shit is such bullshit. Over 1 billion doses have been administrated globally. That isn't experimental. Yet people with your mentality want to suggest Ivermectin which is seen positive results but has very little data from their trials. The dosage requirements for Ivermectin were never tested. But please keep calling the vaccine experimental.
When did we find out about blood clots and heart problems?

When did we find out that vaccinated spread disease and show high viral loads?

You’ve already proven yourself ignorant on this topic, the fact that you insist on commenting on topics out of you depth is a testament to my earlier comment- you just spout what corporations tell you, and it makes you feel smart.

If anti-vaxers weren't also anti mask wearers I think they would have a much better reputation in the country. It's just that the people who won't get vaccinated also want to stand 2' away from you and breathe on you with no mask.

That does seem like they don't care.

If only they would wear masks and observe social distancing and be polite I think I would support them much more.
Thank you. I wanted to post this as well but you beat me to it. Those same people who don't want to get vaccinated and still 2 feet away also have no issue coughing in your face.

I think the government should leave it up to people to decide. Part and parcel with that is that if private businesses demand proof of vaccines before admission, that should be fine too. The government can't force someone to get vaccinated and they can't force anyone to accept the unvaccinated as a customers.

On a state level the government has the right to mandate vaccines. This has been proven in court. I'm not sure about on the federal level.

I think the government should leave it up to people to decide. Part and parcel with that is that if private businesses demand proof of vaccines before admission, that should be fine too. The government can't force someone to get vaccinated and they can't force anyone to accept the unvaccinated as a customers.

The federal government sure, but states can have vaccine laws.

Thank you. I wanted to post this as well but you beat me to it. Those same people who don't want to get vaccinated and still 2 feet away also have no issue coughing in your face.
Yep, all those damn minority anti maskers...

<Y2JSmirk>

You guys are just awful!

They shoot themselves in the foot with selfish behaviour accross the board.

Back