I don't think Leon will be on UFC 300 Card

It's a sad day if ufc 300 is headlined by Leon. Confirmed ufc dead,never our friend, ect.

Muslims observe a strict fast from dawn until sunset. They are not allowed to eat or drink (even water) during daylight hours.

Although there are reasons why you may be exempt.
Thanks, doubt that having a pro fight would be a reason for exemption.

Thanks, doubt that having a pro fight would be a reason for exemption.
I'm not certain on all the exemptions but I believe travelling is one of them..

I'm also pretty sure you can make up the fast at a later time without any punishment or penalties, probably circumstantial though.

Ramadan is 3/10-4/9. UFC 300 is 4/13. I don't see Leon vs Belal/Islam/Shavkat happening at UFC 300. I do see these main cards happening though:

Poatan vs Izzy III - LHW Title
Aspinall vs Gane - HW Title
Grasso vs Shev III - Flyweight Title
Gaethje vs Arman
Jiri vs Rakic

This would be a great card.
What the fuck does Leon have to do with ramadan? He ain't muslim.

If Belal or Shavkat or Islam wants to skip the shot due to fasting, it's on them. Leon will fight whoever.

Ramadan is 3/10-4/9. UFC 300 is 4/13. I don't see Leon vs Belal/Islam/Shavkat happening at UFC 300. I do see these main cards happening though:

Poatan vs Izzy III - LHW Title
Aspinall vs Gane - HW Title
Grasso vs Shev III - Flyweight Title
Gaethje vs Arman
Jiri vs Rakic

This would be a great card.
You guys are all nuts

they can train and fight during ramadan.

it is just diffiicult to properly train when you are on a one meal a day diet

Just train and eat at night.

If you're travelling you can break your fast.

Fighters train during Ramadan but it's better to treat it as a deload month. The fasts are getting easier now though as they get closer to the winter.

Also worth noting: Belal has travelled to Dagestan for training and he's been adhering much more strictly to his faith than in the past. I do not see Belal training (during Ramadan) in Dagestan for a fight in Las Vegas only al few days after Ramadan ends.

I say again, Belal, Islam (or Shavkat) won't be fighting at UFC 300 - therefor Leon won't be fighting either.
Belal will definitely fight during Ramadan. He has never turned down a fight because of Ramadan. He's been doing it since high school.

He literally just left for Dagestan, you completely made up the part about "adhering more strictly to his faith." What would that even entail? He was already adhering to Ramadan.

Also I love how you bring up him going to Dagestan when his reason for going is specifically to train for the Leon Edward's title fight. Lol cmon dude.

I'm not certain on all the exemptions but I believe travelling is one of them..

I'm also pretty sure you can make up the fast at a later time without any punishment or penalties, probably circumstantial though.
Who gives a shit about what people eat during Rama lama ding Dong? This is an MMA site, not Jenny Craig.

Who gives a shit about what people eat during Rama lama ding Dong? This is an MMA site, not Jenny Craig.
Nothing i've written is about what anyone eats.. Also the thread is garbage anyway with or without stupid irrelevant edge lord post like yours.

Nothing i've written is about what anyone eats.. Also the thread is garbage anyway with or without stupid irrelevant edge lord post like yours. Also, I’m a complete moron and I live in my parents basement.
Yes ma’am! I’m sorry I offended you little lady!

I do agree with the last part of your statement.

they can train and fight during ramadan.

it is just diffiicult to properly train when you are on a one meal a day diet

You don't have to do Ramadan if it interferes with work. Would be Belal's own fault if he insisted on doing it when he doesn't have to.

Even if muslim would train and do everything else that is needed it would be very hard to cut water weight.

Back