I gonna try sarms this year.

I put on 1.5 kg. Not sure what is sarms, and what is from my own change from my normal day.

- taking LGD 10 mg a day.
- up my food intake quite a bit.
- doing alot of strenght training.
- covid 19 take away 8-10 hours of sparring/clinch with live partners.

Oh.. and i have gotten a very small, but clear upgrade in my traps. And i dont really get traps normaly. Even not with 3 x 15 reps neck curls with 40 kg kettlebell.
Please keep posting updates during your cycle and afterwards too. Curious to know if you experience suppression

I will do that.

I feel more powerful. Like every strike is more explosive and dynamic

Bullshit. I have never talked to or met anyone that has had any problems with Ostarine and no PCT required.

I have done 5 full cycles with no problems.
That's dangerous misinformation. I had problems with Ostarine myself. I stupidly read all the shill forums and thought it wouldn't need PCT because ''sarms aren't suppressive''. I had to stop taking it on the second week because it was making my nipples puffy and feminine looking. After researching found out tons of people had the same issue with Ostarine. Same with LGD, some people experienced complete shutdown. Definitely have PCT on hand if planning to take these sarms which studies show are suppressive. Not everyone experiences the bad side effects but tons of people do so definitely approach with caution.

I put on 1.5 kg. Not sure what is sarms, and what is from my own change from my normal day.

- taking LGD 10 mg a day.
- up my food intake quite a bit.
- doing alot of strenght training.
- covid 19 take away 8-10 hours of sparring/clinch with live partners.

Oh.. and i have gotten a very small, but clear upgrade in my traps. And i dont really get traps normaly. Even not with 3 x 15 reps neck curls with 40 kg kettlebell.
For traps I like to do upright rows followed by shoulder shrugs, get's mine really pumped

Maybe but i dont try to build anything. Just cool to see some change

Yeah well i dont eat junk or drink alcohol.

I am getting stronger. And recover faster

Interesting seeing what people think of this on here. You can't find much on BB forums since it's a banned topic.
There is a steroid forum out there where you can get lots of info.

Ive ran a bunch of sarms cycle - i would run the LGD with S4

However, a simple test e or c cycle will benefit you way more and be much cheaper and cleaner

You finished your 2 month cycle 2-3 weeks ago? How'd it go? How do you feel now? Curious about the after effects from the suppression that's common with lgd and other substances.

@Frode Falch

Last edited:
Just make sure you know the side effects before you begin.

Throw in some squats, running sprints, and other compound movements, along with lots of sleep will increase T-levels naturally.
He already finished his cycle. My guess is that he doesn't want to talk about it because he has post cycle blues now that his natural T levels are in the toilet.

That's dangerous misinformation. I had problems with Ostarine myself. I stupidly read all the shill forums and thought it wouldn't need PCT because ''sarms aren't suppressive''. I had to stop taking it on the second week because it was making my nipples puffy and feminine looking. After researching found out tons of people had the same issue with Ostarine. Same with LGD, some people experienced complete shutdown. Definitely have PCT on hand if planning to take these sarms which studies show are suppressive. Not everyone experiences the bad side effects but tons of people do so definitely approach with caution.
A bit late to be asking this question but;

Wouldn't this happen (and suppression evident) after you finished the cycle vice during?

Honest question as not sure and I'm sure someone will educate me. I would have thought anything 'feminine' due to reduced T levels would have happened post supplementation.

A bit late to be asking this question but;

Wouldn't this happen (and suppression evident) after you finished the cycle vice during?

Honest question as not sure and I'm sure someone will educate me. I would have thought anything 'feminine' due to reduced T levels would have happened post supplementation.
Not an expert by any means but I believe there's a risk of gyno at both points (during and after). That's why people will take an AI during cycle. Not sure on the specifics of why it started happening so early but I think some people are just more susceptible to fluctuating hormone levels than others. And also not sure exactly why it happened because from what I've read ostarine doesn't aromatize. Maybe it does?

The market is full of people dumping off the less popular prohormones as sarms, some of them aromatise AFAIK.

If it's not third part tested you don't know.

bro they are bad for your liver

Guess what bro, the liver is the most regenerative organ in the human body, that shit can take it, if you give it time to heal.

I didnt feel any amazing difference from it. Not any shutdown either.

I got a bit bigger traps and shoulders. Felt a bit more strong during the later rounds, compared to not on sarms.

So yeah. I felt a bit better. But nothing big.

May try again in some month. Kinda regret not lifting more, and eating more on it. Thats maybe why there was no big difference

Back