I never saw a moose and get made fun of for it

???

• Total voters
I live in the Atlantic Canada - and we have plenty of moose. Don't get me wrong, I go for drives and hikes all over the countryside and encounter shit tons of deer but I never saw a moose in the wold. Zoo's don't count

And I get moose-shamed hard

"Pfft you never saw a moose, some Canadian you are"

:(

Poll

Man......fuck them people. Remind them that you are a respected poster of Sherdog and the apologies will start flowing. FFFLLLOOOWWWIINNGG.

I don't know if its fake or not, the bottom pic shows a moose larger than the truck those guys are running to get into. They can get huge, I know that, over 10 feet tall at the antlers.
You don’t know if a moose is as tall as a fir tree or not ?

You don’t know if a moose is as tall as a fir tree or not ?

I know you can't tell by looking at the pic. The road is not a regular sized road, its a dirt trail and the trees may or may not be the size you think they are. A moose can get 6-7 feet at the shoulder, well over 10 feet with the antlers.

I8t6aAo.jpg

I live in the Atlantic Canada - and we have plenty of moose. Don't get me wrong, I go for drives and hikes all over the countryside and encounter shit tons of deer but I never saw a moose in the wold. Zoo's don't count

And I get moose-shamed hard

"Pfft you never saw a moose, some Canadian you are"

:(

Poll
Don’t worry, you saw the only Moose that counts, Mousassi!

I know you can't tell by looking at the pic. The road is not a regular sized road, its a dirt trail and the trees may or may not be the size you think they are. A moose can get 6-7 feet at the shoulder, well over 10 feet with the antlers.
Come on man....

This is what a moose will do to a Ford F-150.

My old truck, 7 years ago. It was a write off and had frame damage.

Attachments

• 2543803E-E438-471F-A6BE-22D89B187686.jpeg
    2543803E-E438-471F-A6BE-22D89B187686.jpeg
    197.2 KB · Views: 3
go to a zoo. Some zoos will even let you feed them. I fed a moose and I pet it too.

Back