If Bones decimates Cormier then Rumble is he the official GOAT?

He's already the GOAT. Has been for some time.

And if he loses to Cormier after his extended time off? Still GOAT.

There will only be one guy with initials DC as a champ and a commentator on Fox sports, whatever, and it ain't gonna be the one Jones is gonna wreck.

Cool story, but that doesn't change the fact that Jones lost the fight. Cheating can have consequences.

Matt H. really looks like he won that fight mate. He is celebrating in a way I have never seen an MMA fighter celebrate, bloodied and laying on his back waiting to be taken out on a stretcher. ;););)

You can look at fightfinder all you want but we all know JBJ is still undefeated.

1. IDK where you get "alot" of cans from, but if he fought SOME less than stellar opposition its because he fought way more often during his prime rather than Once or twice a year then going on hit and runs against pregnant women.

2. Don't be a complete noob regurgitating talking points, the ONLY "worked" fights Pride had were few in the beggining for their Japanese superstars like Takada and maybe a Saku fight.

3. Don't make me laugh if you think the UFC was squeaky clean pre-USADA... Low T/E levels... NUFF SAID

4. If you were a real MMA fan you would know Fedor fought during the Golden Age of MMA when the entire sport rested on the HW division. Look at all the counterparts that were in their primes... Nog, Crocop, Barnett, Alex, Randy, Timmy, Khar, AA, Coleman, Werdum, etc.

The competition was completely stacked... who are fighters from Jones generation that Jones thrived over? The only two are Gus and DC. One he got slapped around savagely by and the other one he outclinched towards a boring decision.

Sorry but anyone who seriously think Jones is ahead of Fedor, GSP, or Andy at this point in his career needs to PM me ASAP for a crash course in MMA.

/THREAD

Werdum was in his prime in Pryde? LMAO, stop pushing your shitty agenda on us. Fucking Pryde Shill. Pryde was a known cheating org with massive steroid use and fake fights. Every fighter that has W's out of Pryde should have an asterisk next to that win showing that it could have been a work. And YES Fedor fought a shit load of cans, it is general knowledge. Do not make his career out to be something it is not.

Matt H. really looks like he won that fight mate. He is celebrating in a way I have never seen an MMA fighter celebrate, bloodied and laying on his back waiting to be taken out on a stretcher. ;););)

You can look at fightfinder all you want but we all know JBJ is still undefeated.
Troll on, homie.

1. IDK where you get "alot" of cans from, but if he fought SOME less than stellar opposition its because he fought way more often during his prime rather than Once or twice a year then going on hit and runs against pregnant women.

2. Don't be a complete noob regurgitating talking points, the ONLY "worked" fights Pride had were few in the beggining for their Japanese superstars like Takada and maybe a Saku fight.

3. Don't make me laugh if you think the UFC was squeaky clean pre-USADA... Low T/E levels... NUFF SAID

4. If you were a real MMA fan you would know Fedor fought during the Golden Age of MMA when the entire sport rested on the HW division. Look at all the counterparts that were in their primes... Nog, Crocop, Barnett, Alex, Randy, Timmy, Khar, AA, Coleman, Werdum, etc.

The competition was completely stacked... who are fighters from Jones generation that Jones thrived over? The only two are Gus and DC. One he got slapped around savagely by and the other one he outclinched towards a boring decision.

Sorry but anyone who seriously think Jones is ahead of Fedor, GSP, or Andy at this point in his career needs to PM me ASAP for a crash course in MMA.

/THREAD

Weve heard repeat allegations of worked fights in Pride.

Im sure steroids were/are used in the UFC. They were promoted in Pride.

Look how so many Pride fighters got smashed coming State side almost immediately.

No, he has to beat challengers as quality as Zuluzinho or Hong Man Choi first.

Troll on, homie.

Haha nice try mate. I am going to start a poll and see how many sherdoggers believe that the Matt H loss is legit, not just some fightfinder chode who probably did not even watch the fight, just looks on fightfinder.

Haha nice try mate. I am going to start a poll and see how many sherdoggers believe that the Matt H loss is legit, not just some fightfinder chode who probably did not even watch the fight, just looks on fightfinder.
Fine then, make a poll titled "Did Jon Jones lose to Matt Hamill?" and I'll participate.

GOATs dont cut weight

youaresodumb.gif

When you've been here for at least 3 month, I'd perhaps care enough to explain things to you.
ZOMG you are so cool because you have been on a message board longer than me. SO COOL! BTW a lot of ppl are on there 2nd or 3rd account. Nice try though mate!

Back