If Cejudo avenges his loss against Benavidez, will he be the flyweight GOAT?

Two weight world champ earns a lol while DJ who was terrified of a rematch with Cruz or a match up with Dillashaw even at 125 pounds, in his own fucking division, is on your list? Seems logical.

Let's not get caught up here, the GOAT is Demetrious Johnson and will remain that way till Cejudo goes on a 13 fight winning streak.

If Cejudo can win about 14 in a row, starting now, then he would be about where DJ is.

Fkin hell
Every card, someone becomes the goat or potential goat...

NO
DJ is flyweight goat by a country mile, he's also in discussion as out and out goat.
Gtfoh

Yeah im sick of this shit.
OP, look at peoples ENTIRE FUCKING RECORD BEFORE you post.
That way, you dont look like an idiot when.
You would have thought it through BEFORE you post...

Two weight world champ earns a lol while DJ who was terrified of a rematch with Cruz or a match up with Dillashaw even at 125 pounds, in his own fucking division, is on your list? Seems logical.
lol some more....

Cejudo doesn't need to equal DJ's streak, but he needs more than one title defence.

(Or two, if he beats Benavidez)

How dumb do you have to be to even ask this?
<bball1>

He'll have a similar career with GSP if he remains undefeated but a long way to go until then. For now, will he surpass DJ if he wins against Joseph Benavidez?
If a dog starts to eat hay and someone glues a beard to its chin, will it be goat?

He'll have a similar career with GSP if he remains undefeated but a long way to go until then. For now, will he surpass DJ if he wins against Joseph Benavidez?

I think that just like Aldo is considered FW GOAT for the foreseeable future, DJ will be seen as FLW GOAT for years to come.

Cejudo is like Holloway (or Conor) - though he dethroned the long-reigning GOAT, he’s still not solidified his claim to being the greatest. In time, it’s very possible that both Holloway and Cejudo will be undisputed GOATs (though “undusputed GOAT” is an oxymoron LOL)

The in discussion out and out goat just got shown the fuck up for ducking a guy Cejudo finished in 1 round. GTFOH with MM being in any overall GOAT conversation.
I read the whole thread, u make some decent arguments, but this is not a good situation for the word duck. Ur relegating someone's complicated situation to a word sherdoggers equate to as chickening out. That wasn't the case, as u even agreed with

The in discussion out and out goat just got shown the fuck up for ducking a guy Cejudo finished in 1 round. GTFOH with MM being in any overall GOAT conversation.

Your post: 3 likes

The post you're disputing: 74 likes

tenor.gif

I read the whole thread, u make some decent arguments, but this is not a good situation for the word duck. Ur relegating someone's complicated situation to a word sherdoggers equate to as chickening out. That wasn't the case, as u even agreed with
Use any word you like he didn't want a bar of it.
Your post: 3 likes

The post you're disputing: 74 likes

tenor.gif
Oh no whatever will do I do now that I've lost the popularity contest. I absolutely stand by the fact that MM should not be in the GOAT conversation, 125 pound sure but the distinction is absolutely important.

Uhm have you forgotten about MM? He dominated the devision ever since it started. Cejudo could in a couple of years become the FlW GOAT but he would also have to have a convincing win against MM. Why is it that as soon as there is a new champ, someone starts talking about GOAT status when they haven't done anything to become the GOAT? Weidman was the GOAT up until he started losing badly post USADA. Does anyone think he's the GOAT now? No one. I suspect same will be said about Cejudo though it will be difficult to say since FlW is hopefully being cut.

Dude that got run out of a division can never be in that discussion

No, what is with people having the memory capacity of goldfish.

Holloway, Cejudo and McGregror are not GOATs of any division they fought in because Aldo, MM, and BJ Penn all have more top 10 wins and have had long careers.

Back