If fury beat usyk he will cement as the greatest hw of all time.

I'm a huge Fury fan so I won't argue... People tend not to like Fury much though...

0625109a-133b-43a7-b2bc-f03cc9ab6c58_text.gif

You can go back to the UFC forum... The fight is over.

I will, but seriously you are living in the past.
All sports evolved, from tennis to soccer... but not yours, your sport is special, right?

I will, but seriously you are living in the past.
All sports evolved, from tennis to soccer... but not yours, your sport is special, right?

No it's just an old sport with History and History remembers the greats...Right?

Same with military generals, presidents....an so on.

But nah maybe 1 of.

Can still get some money fights with Josh

Hell ... remember Audley?

Fury has a couple great wins but his career would be much better if he'd held a belt and defended it consistently. As it is, he'd have three good names on his record (if he beat Usyk) and not a lot else.

Fury has a win over 40 year old Wlad in a type of fight that makes BB vs. Ngannou seem high paced, and then the two big wins over Wilder.

He also has two goodish wins over Chisora and Whyte but his resume is very flat outside of being undefeated.

Maybe with an Usyk win he can surpass Lennox for greatest British HW, but GOAT HW is lol.

Maybe with an Usyk win he can surpass Lennox for greatest British HW, but GOAT HW is lol.

Fury main strength is by being undefeated.

However, Lennox beat the next generation dominant champion (Vitali) at almost 38 years old while Fury win against a 39 years old Wladimir was a bit boring to say the least + he has way more fights than Fury.

Honestly, trilogies should not happen in boxing, because Fury's resume lacks in opponent diversity.

Last edited:
You gotta be kidding right?? Whos he fought to be called that?? Hes clearly the best of his generation hes no where close to the GOAT

No one will ever agree on GOAT. There certainly is an argument who would have been the best to ever do it, especially if you believe in the notion modern athletes have gotten better and modern heavyweights are a different breed. If Usyk beats Fury too, the same goes - it was John Fury years ago that said Tyson whoops every HW but Usyk would cause him troubles.

Back