If Ngannou beats Stipe, Ngannou vs Fury?

Fwiw I think Ngannou would have a better shot of beating Fury or Wilder than Conor did of beating Mayweather.

Still dumb match ups either way.

Wilder actually has the power in his hands that Dana White likes to pretend to the media Francis has.

5'9 Daniel Cormier knocked Stipe out cold, Francis had twenty five minutes to do that, and did not get the job done.
You think Wilder would have knocked out Stipe in an MMA fight?

nah
the real money fight is mike tyson
he just came back and is better than ever

BOOK THAT SHIT DANA

The funny thing is, as old as he is I'd still bet on Tyson over Ngannou in a boxing match. I don't think it'd even be close. One of the big problems with age is a reduced gas tank, but Ngannou charging at Tyson would make that irrelevant -- Tyson easily avoids the punches and knocks out Ngannou.

I suppose its possible that Ngannou would sit back like he did against Lewis and try to wear Tyson out, but then he has the problem of defending against Tyson's attacks.

Ngannou has the same chance of beating Tyson in boxing as Tyson has of beating Ngannou in MMA -- a lucky punch chance. Against Fury or Wilder Ngannou doesn't even have that, because there just isn't a real chance of it, any more than he has a chance of hitting a homerun against major league pitching. Power doesn't mean much if you can't land it.

The funny thing is, as old as he is I'd still bet on Tyson over Ngannou in a boxing match. I don't think it'd even be close.

Mike is 54 and like 5'9 lol. In his late 30s he was already getting stopped by guys like Kevin McBride and Danny Williams. The same Danny Williams that just got obliterated by Kharitanov in a boxing match.

For 2 reasons.

1) Jones doesn't want any of Ngannou. He had the opportunity to fight him a year ago and turned it down.

2) Ngannou will turn down the Jones fight too. That's not the biggest fight for Ngannou. If he wins the title, a fight with a top ranked boxer is dynamite PPV sales. 3 million buys easy. Plus, boxing was always Ngannou's dream. This fight will be a possibility and Ngannou will make it happen.

3) Dana is all about the money. A Tyson Fury fight is blockbuster PPV sales. Dana will take a chunk of that like he took a chunk from Conor vs Mayweather. $$$$$.

<{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}><NewGina>
Lol what makes you think francis is a PPV draw? Wilder fury 3 would sell more and would be way more competitive.

Delusional. Fury is the most technically skilled HW in boxing since the golden era ended. It would be a one sided beat down for three rounds and then ngannou would get ko'd.

For 2 reasons.

1) Jones doesn't want any of Ngannou. He had the opportunity to fight him a year ago and turned it down.

2) Ngannou will turn down the Jones fight too. That's not the biggest fight for Ngannou. If he wins the title, a fight with a top ranked boxer is dynamite PPV sales. 3 million buys easy. Plus, boxing was always Ngannou's dream. This fight will be a possibility and Ngannou will make it happen.

3) Dana is all about the money. A Tyson Fury fight is blockbuster PPV sales. Dana will take a chunk of that like he took a chunk from Conor vs Mayweather. $$$$$.

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Why would you want to see Fury murder Francis if Francis beats Stipe this time? Are you a Stipe fan and think Stipe has too much mileage on him to win this time?

If so, I'm with you. I love watching Francis get beat!stipe-miocic-francis-ngannou.jpg vcEcRTt5Bt9J_KoIxT1uynLnz_1440x960.jpg take that Frenchy!

For 2 reasons.

What world do you live on? The atmosphere must be nice there. Jones would absolutely fight Francis if it was for a title. He has nothing to prove to anyone and basically taken a year to build himself up to hw, which if you're moving weight classes and serious about how you should go about it no?

How is jones not the biggest fight for Francis or stipe? He's the unbeaten man. A controversial legend who's taken out numerous legends. Moving up, untested in a new weight class. Guaranteed once the fight gets rolling it's a media feeding frenzy. It isn't jones against johnny come lately. He'd either be fighting the UFC HW goat in stipe or one of the scariest hw's of all time in Francis.

Under what circumstances would fury even entertain this fight? Or Dana? Shit promoters in boxing can't even get fights together and you think Dana wants to jump through those hoops again for Francis? May/Mac was and should stay an anomaly. MMA's superstar against an aging boxing superstar. Shit aligned just right for that with their respective celebrity, popularity, ages, and career points. Fury fighting Francis is honestly a waste of his time. What does beating Francis do for fury?

Mike is 54 and like 5'9 lol. In his late 30s he was already getting stopped by guys like Kevin McBride and Danny Williams. The same Danny Williams that just got obliterated by Kharitanov in a boxing match.

And that's why Tyson would lose to any top HW boxer.

However Ngannou isn't a boxer, and if he rushed Tyson the way he's rushed his opponents in his last four fights he'd end up on the floor. Tyson was beat by guys who boxed him and wore him down, not by guys who tried to bull rush him (note the lack of 1st, end or 3rd round KO losses -- his head movement and footwork were too good for that to work. If Ngannou can actually box (ie keep his distance and use the advantage of height) he should beat old Tyson by wearing him down before KO'ing him. But when has Ngannou shown the ability to do that?

Back