Igor Vovchanchyn would have destroyed Stipe

Viper2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here is Igor Vovchanchyn putting the hurt on Mark Kerr during Kerr's prime. During Kerr's prime, he (Kerr) was much bigger, stronger, and more dominant than Stipe.

tumblr_nsu8bqFlFr1upwz95o1_400.gifv

Igor has better boxing and Stopping power. But Stipe is more complete fighter with good cardio too

Nope he would get killed . Tra tellingman beat him Easy . Remember that

Nope he would get killed . Tra tellingman beat him Easy . Remember that
well, to be fair, Tre was a better kickboxer than an MMA fighter and Igor wasn't going to sub him.

Igor is a legend, but just stop. He never beat anyone near that level. Coleman beat him, Telligman beat him, and he only lasted about 90 seconds with Mirko (at the end of Igor’s career tbf). Stipe would probably make quick work of him.

I have a freaking Vovchanchyn AV. But Igor was flummoxed by Tra Telligman's jab and cardio. If you don't think the best fighter in HW history alongside Fedor can't replicate that then you're delusional.

Ladies and gentlemen this thread is my proof that some mods are biased on here! Just the other day I made a thread about JDS vs Fedor and both are active fighter, it was moved to fantasy section right away!

I have a freaking Vovchanchyn AV. But Igor was flummoxed by Tra Telligman's jab and cardio. If you don't think the best fighter in HW history alongside Fedor can't replicate that then you're delusional.
"can't replicate that" Mini stroke? Not sure what that means in adult English, so I can't really weigh in.

Here is Igor Vovchanchyn putting the hurt on Mark Kerr during Kerr's prime. During Kerr's prime, he (Kerr) was much bigger, stronger, and more dominant than Stipe.

tumblr_nsu8bqFlFr1upwz95o1_400.gifv

Strength doesn’t equal fight ability.

Ladies and gentlemen this thread is my proof that some mods are biased on here! Just the other day I made a thread about JDS vs Fedor and both are active fighter, it was moved to fantasy section right away!

It's only a 20 minute old thread, all it's proof of is that the mods haven't seen it yet.

Good. I hope then perma ban you.

Back