IMO the UFC is trying to deplatform Khamzat Chimaev

Can't be a hypetrain if UFC deplatforms you

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.rsquare.w700.jpg

He has a Swedish passport, a visa is not an issue for him
Work visa is completely different. Someone like Tyson Fury is completely barred from the US for association with someone that the government doesn’t like.

After his last win, his postfight interview consisted of him screaming, "I have a gun, I kill everybody, Allahu Akbar." Experts agree that that is the fastest way to find out whether there is an air marshal on your flight, but it leaves something to be desired from a promotional perspective, especially when you just ruined a card that had been expressly built around you.

After his last win, his postfight interview consisted of him screaming, "I have a gun, I kill everybody, Allahu Akbar." Experts agree that that is the fastest way to find out whether there is an air marshal on your flight, but it leaves something to be desired from a promotional perspective, especially when you just ruined a card that had been expressly built around you.

Where does the gun addition comes from lmao was that a humor attempt addition nicely done<Lmaoo> He never said that. He said I kill everybody which is his way of saying I destroy everyone and Said God is great (Allahu Akbar) there is nothing wrong with that.. Anyone who takes that offensive is retarded

Last edited:
Where does the gun addition comes from lmao was that a humor attempt addition<Lmaoo>. He never said that. He said I kill everybody which is his way of saying I destroy everyone and Said God is great (Allahu Akbar) there is nothing wrong with that.. Anyone who takes that offensive is retarded

No, he said exactly what I typed. It wasn't offensive so much as corny and awkward.

No, he said exactly what I typed. It wasn't offensive so much as corny and awkward.

He said his coming for everybody, and that he is the most dangerous guy and that he will kill everybody and ended with God is great.. He never said anything about having Gun<Lmaoo><45>

<{outtahere}>

It was targetted at the WW and MW roster sort of a heads up daddy is home type of speech

Last edited:
I think I'd agree with OP if UFC didn't just book Costa Aliskerov

There is absolutely ZERO reason UFC matches Costa who is one of their bigger stars at this point, up with this unranked fighter who has history with Khamzat his only loss, just made his debut if they weren't setting the winner up to fight Khamzat

FwSOgmGWwAMfdEq

Sure it could be. Who in the ufc is as close to Kadyrov as Khamzat?
Yes but why would they even sign him if this was an issue? Why is it an issue now when it wasnt before? Everyone knows the atrocities Kadyrov is involved in,and Russia being at war at the moment would probably be at the bottom of the list of bad shit he has his hands in,so who cares?

Yes but why would they even sign him if this was an issue? Why is it an issue now when it wasnt before? Everyone knows the atrocities Kadyrov is involved in,and Russia being at war at the moment would probably be at the bottom of the list of bad shit he has his hands in,so who cares?

It could be many other things unknown to us but what is your take

Not to mention that plenty of top UFC fighters still hang with Kadyrov. Usman, Gaethje and Cejudo all flew out to Chechnya for quality time and photo ops with him within the last six months, and I remember Mir and Werdum doing it years ago. And none of those guys even have the flimsy pretext of "Well, he's actually the leader of my native country." They went out of their way to associate with a foreign leader who is demonstrably a POS.

I don't believe he's being iced out by the UFC at all. There's been far bigger assholes than Khamzat that get fights in the UFC, and less popular ones at that.

If Khamzat really wanted to get a fight that bad, I think they'd give it to him. Whatever's going on though, I hope he figures it the fuck out before everyone's forgotten about him.

I don't believe he's being iced out by the UFC at all. There's been far bigger assholes than Khamzat that get fights in the UFC, and less popular ones at that.

If Khamzat really wanted to get a fight that bad, I think they'd give it to him. Whatever's going on though, I hope he figures it the fuck out before everyone's forgotten about him.

So you are saying he is the one deplatforming himself how? Talk to me jessie

So you are saying he is the one deplatforming himself how? Talk to me jessie

I don't really know what's going on. I just don't believe that Dana and Co are that pissed at him for missing weight. Hell, Jon Jones caused a whole ass card to be cancelled, and he wasn't frozen out of the UFC. I don't think any ties to Kadyrov have any effect on it either.

If I had to guess, Khamzat is going through some shit, and hasn't wanted or been able to take a fight. What that is I don't know.

It could be many other things unknown to us but what is your take
I don't know. There is an obvious conflict in what each party is saying.

It's ok go say you don't know instead of assume it's a multitude of easily dismissed probabilities

Back