Law Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act: Signed into law 11/15/21

Build back better is such a stupid fucking slogan lol from Make America great again , to Build back better . Was it once great or was it never good enough. American politics is just shitty slogans , virtue signaling, and people complaining about virtue signaling

BBB is a globalist establishment slogan. Establishment stooges from all over the world have used it.

Yeah, I'm just like Tim Pool because I'd prefer a highway spending bill not be tied to $2 trillion of unrelated spending, or at least not lapse because the unrelated spending bill isn't passing. What a stupid thing to say.

I liked Bernie because he seemed principled and I ended up disliking him because he showed himself to be just as unprincipled as everyone else in politics. Nice try though. You earned your DNC good boy points for the day.

Ok Dim Tool. You are too stupid to even name any policies of Sanders you liked. You just base your opinion off of superficial shit. In what way has Sanders been shown to be unprincipled? And if you were a fan of Sanders why are you against progressives trying to pass anything even remotely close to the policies he ran on?

These are the less than half measures of Biden and you still have no interest in them passing. In fact you are against them being included at all. And the bills are tied together for leverage so they can hopefully get some if the things they wanted done like healthcare expansion, education, etc. But you don't care about any of that. You are just really concerned about roads and bridges now. Did you get your brownie shirt points today from the GOP for posing as a former lefty today?

Last edited:
Ok Dim Tool. You are too stupid to even name any policies of Sanders you liked. You just base your opinion off of superficial shit. In what way has Sanders been shown to be unprincipled? And if you were a fan of Sanders why are you against progressives trying to pass anything even remotely close to the policies he ran on?

These are the less than half measures of Biden and you still have no interest in them passing. In fact you are against them being included at all. And the bills are tied together for leverage so they can hopefully get some if the things they wanted done like healthcare expansion, education, etc. But you don't care about any of that. You are just really concerned about roads and bridges now. Did you get your brownie shirt points today from the GOP for posing as a former lefty today?

You really have an obsession with Tim Pool. Like men in beanies, huh?

I said I don't want a highway funding bill to either fail or be tied to a $2 trillion spending bill. You're overreacting and making this something it isn't. I'm guessing you're the type who can't stand someone disagreeing with you about even the most unimportant minutiae, but I don't care to find out.

Last edited:
You really have an obsession with Tim Pool. Like men in beanies, huh?

I said I don't want a highway funding bill to either fail or be tied to a $3 trillion spending bill. You're overreacting and making this something it isn't. I'm guessing you're the type who can't stand someone disagreeing with you about even the most unimportant minutiae, but I don't care to find out.

I just have a strong distaste for liars and frauds. You know, people posing as something they are not. Like you.

And still, you duck all questions that have anything to do with policy.

I just have a strong distaste for liars and frauds. You know, people posing as something they are not. Like you.

And still, you duck all questions that have anything to do with policy.

Lol, you really think that being a partisan leftist is so desirable that I would fake being a lefty. I never said I was. I'm not right wing either. I'm a grown man and I develop my own opinions on each issue, independent of how partisans like you demand I believe.

I had one opinion on one policy. I didn't invite you to talk about Bernie Sanders because I have no interest in talking to someone like you about something like that. I'm not being vague or elusive, I simply don't want to talk to you about policy when your first response was to call me Tim Pool. You don't know how to have an adult discussion so I will let you keep yelling from the kid's table.

Let me know if you need some more applejuice or something, otherwise fuck off and enjoy coloring with your friends.

Last edited:
Lol, you really think that being a partisan leftist is so desirable that I would fake being a lefty. I never said I was. I'm not right wing either. I'm a grown man and I develop my own opinions on each issue, independent of how partisans like you demand I believe.

I had one opinion on one policy. I didn't invite you to talk about Bernie Sanders because I have no interest in talking to someone like you about something like that. I'm not being vague or elusive, I simply don't want to talk to you about policy when your first response was to call me Tim Pool. You don't know how to have an adult discussion so I will let you keep yelling from the kid's table.

Let me know if you need some more applejuice or something, otherwise fuck off and enjoy coloring with your friends.

Ok. "I am not a right wing partisan. I just agree with everything they say." Ok dipshit. Blow me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. "I am not a right wing partisan. I just agree with everything they say." Ok dipshit. Blow me.

Please calm down. There are more than enough GOP partisan types on this board, you don't need to go making up new ones. Take a deep breath, everything is going to be okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Press conference with Manchin today where he outlines that reconciliation bill is still in progress and he doesn’t seem on board with it still (he’s starting to point of the costs of benefits were done over ten years are far higher than revenue, which was always true even at 3.5). Says house Dems should vote on BIF now and stop waiting.

Please calm down, ma'am. There are more than enough GOP partisan types on this board, you don't need to go making up new ones. Take a deep breath, everything is going to be okay.

Well little fella, I am not making up a partisan here. You are one. No imagination required.

Press conference with Manchin today where he outlines that reconciliation bill is still in progress and he doesn’t seem on board with it still (he’s starting to point of the costs of benefits were done over ten years are far higher than revenue, which was always true even at 3.5). Says house Dems should vote on BIF now and stop waiting.

I'm wondering why he had to talk about house dems like this publicly, and my inclination is to think this is part of his solution to what he can lean on after both bills are past..."remember when I didn't cave to the libs...it's right there on camera"...

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense otherwise. Bet Pelosi and Schumer crafted this in part.

I'm wondering why he had to talk about house dems like this publicly, and my inclination is to think this is part of his solution to what he can lean on after both bills are past..."remember when I didn't cave to the libs...it's right there on camera"...

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense otherwise. Bet Pelosi and Schumer crafted this in part.

Yea, it’s definitely an optics thing. A speech from him isn’t going to somehow pressure progressive Dems in the house to not wait for the other bill and he might have made it worse because he pulled back on what he thinks about the recent 1.75T BBB deal. I don’t see how they rearrange it for what his complaint was. The CTC isn’t going to be possible to make permanent if he’s both saying no social program expansion and Sinema is saying no to most tax increases. I don’t even know how you could rectify that the way the bill currently stands

Yea, it’s definitely an optics thing. A speech from him isn’t going to somehow pressure progressive Dems in the house to not wait for the other bill and he might have made it worse because he pulled back on what he thinks about the recent 1.75T BBB deal. I don’t see how they rearrange it for what his complaint was. The CTC isn’t going to be possible to make permanent if he’s both saying no social program expansion and Sinema is saying no to most tax increases. I don’t even know how you could rectify that the way the bill currently stands
Manchin has to cave on one side or the other, someone is going to give him shit no matter what he does. Seems to me he knows he has to cover his conservative bases before finally ending this...

Most people aren't going to know the details of this in any minutia. Statements like today are good for him politically.

Well little fella, I am not making up a partisan here. You are one. No imagination required.

Oh man, some stranger on an MMA message board says I'm a Republican, so I guess I'm a Republican now. Seems strange, since I've never voted for a Republican, but this gatekeeper says I failed his purity test, so I guess I am.

Time to get some khakis and start complaining about CRT.

Do the progressives really think that they have any leverage over Manchin? Isn't it obvious by now that they don't? What are they waiting for on the BIF vote?

Last edited:
Do the progressives really think that they have any leverage over Manchin? Isn't it obvious by now that they don't? What are they waiting for on the BIF vote?

The only leverage they have is the BIF vote. Manchin definitely wants to get that through as he’s the main person behind it. If they put that through now, it’s completely possible he folds completely on BBB. I mean, he’s already admitted he is fine with no deal at all for BBB.

The only leverage they have is the BIF vote. Manchin definitely wants to get that through as he’s the main person behind it. If they put that through now, it’s completely possible he folds completely on BBB. I mean, he’s already admitted he is fine with no deal at all for BBB.
Manchin said today that he isn't budging and I believe him. He pretty much said that if the progressives want to block the BIF then that is on them and it is what it is and he won't vote for a bill that he doesn't like.

Manchin isn't up for reelection until 2024. He may not even run again. His state is very red.

He isn't feeling any serious heat.

Manchin said today that he isn't budging and I believe him. He pretty much said that if the progressives want to block the BIF then that is on them and it is what it is and he won't vote for a bill that he doesn't like.

Manchin isn't up for reelection until 2024. He may not even run again. His state is very red.

He isn't feeling any serious heat.

Yea, I don’t mean leverage in terms of getting their way with having more in BBB but simply getting him to pass some variation of it they probably won’t be happy with. If they pass BIF now, he could bail on the smaller negotiated BBB. It makes sense they are holding it up from their perspective if they want to be sure a reconciliation bill makes it through the senate. That’s as far as it goes though and it’s why the bill has been slimming down vs stayed intact.

Back