Is anyone interested in watching Francis Ngannou box?

Is anyone interested in watching Francis Ngannou box?

• Total voters
I would rather watch Power Slap than watch Ngannou box. He isn't a good boxer, didn't even want to stand up with Gane. I'm pretty sure Fury is a better boxer than Gane. Ngannou has a one lucky punch chance to win, and I might not even watch this if it was free!<45>

Of course. If he boxes anyone, I'm definitely watching it. Maybe not live, but I'll definitely watch.

Not necessarily, but I’ll support him just because he stood against the fat, bloated, drunken red whore who is the UFC president.

I'm not interested mainly because I don't think he has the gas tank for more than a few rounds.

He has the power and the chin, he could get lucky if boxers try to clown him or KTFO fast.

But I don't think he has what it takes for a boxing match worth watching.

Yes, I want to see him against Wilder, the baddest man on the planet will not have to worry about his future fights.

Lots of talk about him boxing, but is anyone interested in seeing him box at all?

Lets see what the numbers will be like on here.

I'll be honest I'd love to see him box a top boxer. First off he has nothing to lose, he's expected to lose. And if he somehow wins, that will be magical.

So does this pique your interest at all?

maxresdefault.jpg
About as interested in him boxing fruit cans in a factory. Ronda or a monkey could coach him, which may give a (Knob Sapp) level of dribble entertainment , but his boxing is shite. It's great to hit hard, but better to hit the target with less power & more technique than miss hard with bad technique:

orangutan-punching.gif

han-solo-delusions-of-grandeur.gif

After all the MMA disappointments in boxing, i expect him to lose easily. He couldn't even outbox Gane.
you do understand he had an injury that compromised his movements, right?
not saying he would beat a boxer, but fighting Gane is not even close to the same thing.

Not against elite guys

if he made a legitimate attempt at competing again guys his level instead of a 1-fight money grab, sure why not.

I voted no because I'd rather see him defend his title than vacate it, but of course I'll watch.

Remember that Ngannou had bad knee injury going into that fight. We probably only saw 70% of Ngannou best. So who knows how he would have done if he was close to a 100%.
Not only that but Gane did not outbox Ngannou. He won the standing exchanges pretty much entirely with kicks. Ngannou landed more punches (mostly to the body).
This fight is totally irrelevant to talk about boxing, they did not box.

I'm interested enough to read teh headlines the next day, and might read a concise breakdown, but watching it isn't necessary. If it turnz out to be valid, then I'll watch teh replay

I would generally be interested if it's the small gloves. I'll probably watch regardless though.

Fury vs Usyk is the HW fight I want to see next. No more bullshit. After that I don't mind if Francis steps into the title picture. He either swims or sinks.

I’m interested the way I’d be interested in watching a circus. I don’t expect him to do well at all. I wouldn’t tune in expecting a great display of skill. But I’ll still tune in to see the outcome.

Back