Elections Is Herschel Walker the dumbest guy to ever run for Senate?

We're potentially going to have a mentally ill person who has alternate personalities and is a compulsive liar representing us. Someone who appears to have a low IQ and brain damage from repetitive head trauma. His son says he's lying about being a good father and not paying for an abortion. Walker claimed he didn't know the woman but now admits that she's the mother of one of his many children that he had outside of wedlock and largely abandoned. And when he was around, he was abusive. His son says it's his handwriting and signature on the get well card after the abortion. His own mother says he's blatantly lying about her mother being Native American. What's he going to lie about next? What new personality will he develop next?

Carl Schmitt said:
The essence of the political is the friend-enemy distinction.

What if there is no "us"?

They're voting for him because he claims to be a "Christian" yet he's running against an actual reverend. Someone who appears to have made a good faith effort to walk the straight and narrow path. Who had children inside of wedlock and not out of it like Walker did many times. Who didn't abuse women and children like Walker did.

walker and warnock are running off of two seperate campaigns. but its going to be hard to win an election when basically the campaign you are running on is "vote for herschel because you can relate to him - he's stupid as shit and fucked in the head just like all of you voters! and oh yeah, despite knocking up several floozies and paying for abortions while walking out on all of his children, he's also a devoted christian family man who follows most of the ten commandments."

thats a pretty bold strategy cotton. i wonder what herschels football coaches would have to say on that matter? something tells me that this kind of tactical approach isn't anywhere within their playbooks.

cant say ive ever seen anybody win an election off of that kind of campaign or platform. it would probably work in alabama though. but if you stuck a red hat on a dead guy in alabama, the dead guy would win the election. but in a closely contested state, you probably want to come up with something more appealing than " vote for me because im dumb as rocks, my brains fucked from all these concussions, and i'm a little bit christian."

Last edited:
Yeah, I can't fully leave the party yet I remain disgusted by some of the people they're trotting out. I keep, foolishly, thinking that we're going to say "that guy isn't qualified..." but it's not happening. Maybe I'm just an idiot, lol.

People talk about deep state and stuff....remember when we all thought it couldn't get dumber than Bush?

Maybe the deep state is really just trying to see how dumb the people really are by throwing all these fucking morons out there that keep getting elected

So what's the over under on how many women Herschel "The Bull" Walker has knocked up on his election tour..?

Back