Elections Is Herschel Walker the dumbest guy to ever run for Senate?

Raphael Warnock is left on the issues not center. He is anti 2nd and pro boys in girls locker room. And a whole list of things.
Here's the link.

https://www.ontheissues.org/Senate/Raphael_Warnock.htm

I don't like Wlaker but you vote issues unless the person is so bad you can't do it.
What would Walker have to do to make him "bad" enough that you couldn't do it? Instead of neglecting, abandoning and physically abusing children, would he have to abuse children in other ways in order for you to not support him?

For board purposes it's better that I not spell it out, and neither should you, but you can probably get what I'm getting at...

What would Walker have to do to make him "bad" enough that you couldn't do it? Instead of neglecting, abandoning and physically abusing children, would he have to abuse children in other ways in order for you to not support him?

For board purposes it's better that I not spell it out, and neither should you, but you can probably get what I'm getting at...

If he was charged with a crime that would like that I would not vote for him. I'm glad I don't live where he is running.

I don't vote for personality I vote issue unless the person is a criminal.

If given the choice between having a beer with Obama or Trump I would pick Obama. However I still wouldn't vote for him on the issues.

I dont see the problem here.
Girls and Boys in the same locker room...future children, no aborition for them

I don't support boys in girls locker rooms and I don't support a ban on abortion. I support restrictions on abortion. However I think birth control should be cheap and easy to get for anyone over the age of consent.

I don't support boys in girls locker rooms and I don't support a ban on abortion. I support restrictions on abortion. However I think birth control should be cheap and easy to get for anyone over the age of consent.

haha i was just making fun of the thing in a round about way whilst also trying to make fun of anti-abortionists, wasnt having a go at you fam

boys and girls together in the same locker rooms...what could go wrong

The fact we are even having the discussion that this brain dead moron might be elected of mind blowing. You can put ANYONE in from of evangelical voters and they will vote for them as long as they oppose abortion and gays/trans. Simple as that….

This guy has kids with multiple women, paid for an abortion, and his own conservative kids hate him and tell the country he’s a lying, abusive, neglectful sack of shit. Top that off with having the IQ of a brick…. Yet, he’s the republican candidate.

What a bunch of dumb fucks.
Stupidity is a large part of it, but so is dishonesty and maliciousness. Fronting a candidate who has serious problems like Walker - problems which would make them apoplectic if they came from a Democrat but which they'll happily excuse from a Republican - is a double standard many take pride in. It's a power move for them. "We have a complete lack of repercussions for behavior that you deserve to get in trouble for."

Remember:

"Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect."

The best case scenario for them, what they celebrate the most, when a Republican politician has some scandal, is not for that politician to be innocent and proved innocent; instead they want the politician to be guilty and get away with it.

Yet there are many bottom feeders who will buy it all.
He already admitted aftert lying about it for weeks that he in fact knows her. What is the lie? How fucked up of a father do you have to be to lie that you dont know the mother of your child?

He already admitted aftert lying about it for weeks that he in fact knows her. What is the lie? How fucked up of a father do you have to be to lie that you dont know the mother of your child?
He's leaning on dissociative personality disorder.

But I don't see how that's better. "Hey it's not that I lied about the abortion or know that specific woman. It's that I have multiple personalities and don't know what they are doing. Elect me to government and hope that one of my personalities is a good leader, whenever it gets a turn to drive the car..."

It’s mind blowing this guy is getting votes. Literally the only reason anyone would vote for him is “but the other party is bad”.

No one looks at this guy and thinks “well there’s an upstanding candidate right there”

Walker and Fetterman are both brain dead but no one will acknowledge both are stupid since one is a democrat and one is Republican. That being said, I would still vote Walker over Radical Warnock since Warnock’s policies are genuinely atrocious (open borders, CRT, defunding the police, cashless bail, etc)

He's leaning on dissociative personality disorder.

But I don't see how that's better. "Hey it's not that I lied about the abortion or know that specific woman. It's that I have multiple personalities and don't know what they are doing. Elect me to government and hope that one of my personalities is a good leader, whenever it gets a turn to drive the car..."
As long as none of the personalities are a liberal, MAGA world should welcome them all...and probably want each personality to get its own vote in elections.

It’s mind blowing this guy is getting votes. Literally the only reason anyone would vote for him is “but the other party is bad”.

No one looks at this guy and thinks “well there’s an upstanding candidate right there”

It's like you're talking about Joe Biden.

It's like you're talking about Joe Biden.
Not quite. It's not like Warnock is the highly controversial figure, like Donald Trump was, where people were voting against Trump rather than for Joe Biden; instead it's Herschel Walker who is the highly controversial figure, and people will still support this man, who goes against what they ostensibly claim to be their values, just because of rabid tribalism.

You could replace Warnock with Jesus Christ (D) and the vote totals would barely budge.

If he was charged with a crime that would like that I would not vote for him. I'm glad I don't live where he is running.

I don't vote for personality I vote issue unless the person is a criminal.

If given the choice between having a beer with Obama or Trump I would pick Obama. However I still wouldn't vote for him on the issues.
You don't think Walker is a criminal? Those certainly seem like criminal actions to me. Assaulting and threatening women and children.

Correct.

Back