Elections Is Herschel Walker the dumbest guy to ever run for Senate?

i don't think walker's stupid. i think he's insane.

between him and fettermen-oz... the elections just get dumber and dumber.

Why hasn't he thrown the towel in yet?
Punch drunk fighters never throw in the towel. Their corners do. In boxing. In MMA, which Walker used to fight in, with the just bleed mentality, they rarely do. Walker's handlers couldn't give less of a fuck about his mental disabilities or his moral shortcomings or his fitness for office (or lack thereof). They're simply using him as a puppet to acquire power. Walker's family begged him not to run. They knew about (some of) the skeletons in his closet, and even more have since come out. His family believes the new allegations because they know his handwriting and know it's within his (low) character.

Punch drunk fighters never throw in the towel. Their corners do. In boxing. In MMA, which Walker used to fight in, with the just bleed mentality, they rarely do. Walker's handlers couldn't give less of a fuck about his mental disabilities or his moral shortcomings or his fitness for office (or lack thereof). They're simply using him as a puppet to acquire power. Walker's family begged him not to run. They knew about (some of) the skeletons in his closet, and even more have since come out. His family believes the new allegations because they know his handwriting and know it's within his (low) character.
Friend. If anything he has CTE but likely a disgusting shag about who hasn't been around to raise a single one of his five children.

...but looks down his nose at women who abort.
I’m sure all those kids would be better off if they had just been aborted. You could always get a hammer and bat clean up there. This is not an argument for abortion and I don’t know why anyone would trot this out unless they’re an idiot.

I’m sure all those kids would be better off if they had just been aborted. You could always get a hammer and bat clean up there. This is not an argument for abortion and I don’t know why anyone would trot this out unless they’re an idiot.
You are completely right. He is so pro life but so pro choice when it suits him.

You are completely right. He is so pro life but so pro choice when it suits him.
He’s a sack of shit from what I can tell. Doesn’t change that those kids are better off alive.

Well, she was a District Attorney and he can barely form a sentence... so I'm going to disagree.

I’m well aware most kids don’t understand how the BAR exam works. In CA where Kamala passed, its scaled on the essay part and roughly 50% pass every year. It’s by no means some feat as any C student in college can get through the exam in a couple tries. Let’s not conflate with real challenging exams that only talented people can pass like the CPA or other tests where you go against fellow great minds like the MCATs.

There is a reason anyone can become an attorney, the bar (no pun intended) is low. This is why you will see pretentious cunts write esq after their name even though they make $80k/year. They simply aren’t very bright and lack the self awareness to realize any mediocre person can go to school another two years where they teach you how to take a largely subjective test.

Now being elected to the DA’s office has even less to do with merit and more to do with… well you know. Actually judging by your ridiculous statement. Don’t.

Now tell me again about Kamala’s forming sentences ability?

Hey Dana - Biden vs Walker, checkers, to the death. Make it happen!

So are any of these elite idiots pushing anti abortion thing.
They're against it for you but fine when it affects them.
If you think otherwise I've got a rock that keeps away tigers to sell you.

Anyway. Let's stop making celebrities politicians.

I’m well aware most kids don’t understand how the BAR exam works. In CA where Kamala passed, its scaled on the essay part and roughly 50% pass every year. It’s by no means some feat as any C student in college can get through the exam in a couple tries. Let’s not conflate with real challenging exams that only talented people can pass like the CPA or other tests where you go against fellow great minds like the MCATs.

There is a reason anyone can become an attorney, the bar (no pun intended) is low. This is why you will see pretentious cunts write esq after their name even though they make $80k/year. They simply aren’t very bright and lack the self awareness to realize any mediocre person can go to school another two years where they teach you how to take a largely subjective test.

Now being elected to the DA’s office has even less to do with merit and more to do with… well you know. Actually judging by your ridiculous statement. Don’t.

The CA bar pass rate is lower than 50% overall. You’re not mathing well, though. The pass rate for repeats is 25%. The vast majority of people who fail on the first attempt never pass the bar. Only about 30% of people who fail on the first attempt pass on a later attempt. Source: by father was Dean of a Law School in CA and was part of the committee seeking to reform the CA bar exam.

The CA bar pass rate is lower than 50% overall. You’re not mathing well, though. The pass rate for repeats is 25%. The vast majority of people who fail on the first attempt never pass the bar. Only about 30% of people who fail on the first attempt pass on a later attempt. Source: by father was Dean of a Law School in CA and was part of the committee seeking to reform the CA bar exam.
When Kamala took it, it was 50%. Bell curve. My brother is an attorney as are many of my friends. In the late 90d through 2000s nearly half passed the exam. If they changed it recently, good.

It was always kind of a joke relative to other professions and specializations.

There is a reason anyone can become an attorney, the bar (no pun intended) is low.

609404b534af8d001859bca9

i'm not sure if the bar could be set any lower.

Last edited:

"I'm well aware most kids don't know how the bar works..."

Let me stop your condescending dumb ass right there.

No, Herschel Walker isn't passing the bar in any state. He's a complete fucking idiot and you're probably at least half as dumb as he is for even bothering to write that garbage you just wrote. Herschel Walker probably doesn't even know what a bar exam is.

Also, she didn't just "pass the bar exam." She was the district attorney for San Francisco and Attorney General of California... not some random who eeked by the bar and works as a public defender.

Last edited:
Back