Law Is it time to stop traffic stops or have someone other than police to handle them?

Lol, still ducking the question? That says a lot.

Also, you think the cops find that a crime has been committed every time they hold people up and trash their car as they rifle through it looking for shit to fill their quota? Of course not dummy. This “you only catch shit if you did something wrong” line of thinking as been proven to be bullshit time and time again. Yet you keep repeating it.
I’m not ducking any question they could rip my car apart right piece by piece and they’d find NOTHING to cite me on. You obviously can’t say the same.

just curious what’s your job?

I’m not ducking any question they could rip my car apart right piece by piece and they’d find NOTHING to cite me on. You obviously can’t say the same.

professional
Crybaby

That’s the fucking point fool, they will make you sit on the curb and rip your shit apart even if you’ve done nothing. A ticket is not the only consequence in this situation is it? The being randomly stopped, questioned, detained, searched, and your property disrespected by some government employee trying to fill their quota is bullshit. How is this over your head?

I’m a co-executive producer on a network tv series. Not sure why that matters. I’ve never gotten a traffic ticket since I was 18 but I’ve had cops be assholes trying to find a reason to write one.

I understand intellectual consistency is difficult for people like you.

You also think driving a car is a right equal to those from the 1A, 2A, etc. . . . so I'm really, really hurt by your comments. :rolleyes:

As someone who’s been stopped multiple times and NEVER been cited once you’re wrong.
so dumb question

what were you stopped for all these times nothing ever happened? headlight out? fail to signal? etc?? i mean what was the probable cause and if you were stopped for a reason how did you not get ticketed for said reason

i merely say this because in my like 10,000 traffic stops i can recall only letting a handful of people go with excellent reasons etc...
and no i never let someone off because of being a female or their looks .. im married and could care less

so dumb question

what were you stopped for all these times nothing ever happened? headlight out? fail to signal? etc?? i mean what was the probable cause and if you were stopped for a reason how did you not get ticketed for said reason

i merely say this because in my like 10,000 traffic stops i can recall only letting a handful of people go with excellent reasons etc...
and no i never let someone off because of being a female or their looks .. im married and could care less
Usually it was holidays and they were stopping everyone, I was pulled over once for going through a yellow light, minor things like that.

That’s the fucking point fool, they will make you sit on the curb and rip your shit apart even if you’ve done nothing. A ticket is not the only consequence in this situation is it? The being randomly stopped, questioned, detained, searched, and your property disrespected by some government employee trying to fill their quota is bullshit. How is this over your head?

I’m a co-executive producer on a network tv series. Not sure why that matters. I’ve never gotten a traffic ticket since I was 18 but I’ve had cops be assholes trying to find a reason to write one.
before i was a cop i had long hair and metallica stickers on my car etc .. (played drums in an anthrax pantera sepultura type band etc)
cops would pull me over and rip my car apart looking for weed or something .. im glad that as a cop i was never that type of person to anyone .. i even let most kids with weed go probably based on all that harassment i took as a teen

And to follow up when I was stopped for something like going through a yellow light I wasn’t a bitch complaining about being pulled over, handed over my information and got a warning.

You see it as them being assholes when they’re just doing their jobs.

You also think driving a car is a right equal to those from the 1A, 2A, etc. . . . so I'm really, really hurt by your comments. :rolleyes:

I didn't say anything about the first amendment. I didn't say anything about the second, that was all your misguided assumptions.

How is freedom of movement not an essential human right?

I am Mixed on this. I can see things getting worse, not better with civilians doing traffic stops. I can see civilians being afraid to stop some people and sticking to the suburbs and having no discretion about tickets and that it would be only for revenue at that point.

I think it's worth experimenting with.

Long term the cars will be operating themselves, so eventually shit's changing one way or another.

How about we stop excusing retatds breaking the law and getting aggressive towards police officers. Most shootings occur because of criminals looking for tik tok views.

We already long have been criticizing power tripping cops, all I see for these morons instigating shootings are excuses. No matter the evidence, we get "hands up don't shoot" virtue signaling dipshits.

Back