Social Is Joe Rogan a menace to public health? Megathread

Are the doctors who signed the letter correct?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The dude went on camera and said the n-word a fuck load of times. That hasn't been acceptable for like 100 years. How the fuck is this "woke" or "cancel culture?"

What the actual fuck is wrong with you people?

White knight soy boy checking in I see

If ESPN feels the need to step in over this then yeah, he may miss a ppv or 2.
Great point. As woke as they are it wouldn’t surprise me. A word quoted from someone else is much worse than the atrocities happening in China but China is sliding billions towards the NBA so it becomes nothing to see here.

Rogan is a coward.
- He is a BJJ black belt and he has never ever competed in BJJ.
- He was scared stiff of traveling to UfC cards in “dangerous” places such as Brazil.
- He was mauled by the woke brigade and has been on his knees begging for forgiveness and displaying epic levels of self-loathing ever since. He is terrified to say the least.
He will be on medical leave on the day of UFC 271, hiding under a table in fear in his $5mill penthouse.

Im willing to bet BB is Team Rogan.
He doesnt strike me as an overly sensitive pansy.
No but I can see him making another joke, just to get Joe uncomfortable or something. Then afterwards just tell Joe off camera off camera he was fucking around

I dont see any hate in his heart and i dont really care and kinda encourage racial humor if its good -natured. How many times i gotta read "woke" and "cancel culture" after these events tho -its like everyone just woke up one day and adopted the same exact phrases -use your own mind and stop copying others -its no better than "Woke", "Cancel" - mindlessness

I dont see any hate in his heart and i dont really care and kinda encourage racial humor if its good -natured. How many times i gotta read "woke" and "cancel culture" after these events tho -its like everyone just woke up one day and adopted the same exact phrases -use your own mind and stop copying others -its no better than "Woke", "Cancel" - mindlessness
Racial humor in good nature is great. Forces me to learn more about their respective cultures to give them a proper rib

Amidst controversies, long-time UFC commentator and analyst Joe Rogan has found himself in a bit of a sticky situation... as he becomes the latest target for 'cancel culture'.

Despite getting tons of support from fighters and fans and the tons of celebrities and scientists and so on that he's given a platform to over his years of working his other job doing podcasts... we can't deny that Joe Rogan is the subject of rather unfortunate news right now.

How will that affect Joe Rogan's future with the UFC?

Will Rogan be on commentary at UFC 271 in Houston? Will the UFC be diplomatically sidelining him till things cool down? I believe Spotify isn't going to budge... but what about the UFC, especially now that it's owned by WME-IMG ?

Thoughts?
I don't think this will have any effect on his UFC career at all. Realistically that's his topic of expertise and he's basically been around since the beginning and been one of MMAs biggest proponents.

The dude went on camera and said the n-word a fuck load of times. That hasn't been acceptable for like 100 years. How the fuck is this "woke" or "cancel culture?"

What the actual fuck is wrong with you people?
Why aren't they going after Howard Stern?

I believe in free speech and think Rogan should be able to speak and that people should be able to hear him. We really need to improve media literacy in the US. Its a clear sign that we have a problem when so many people accept medical advice from the guy that’s pushing the carnivore diet. I don’t use Spotify but I would prefer if he wasn’t one of the biggest names associated with mma.

What will the reaction be from black fighters? I imagine some might not be so happy about it...

So did Biden. He's president. Will they cancel him?

Also, did u listen to when he said those words? Most of em were him quoting others and/or talking about the word itself... Context matters, no?

And if we want to get to the heart of the issue. It's just a stupid word. The more you try to ban it the more power you give it.

Most people, the intelligent ones, don't repeat the word, they state it as the "N Word". Why? Because they know better. They know just saying the word invites problems. Joe Rogan, given his age, is an idiot who doesn't live in reality.

Just like I said here there is a parallel between Rogan and Trump with the same media, the same democrats/left creating false stories to damage an individual. But Rogan flinched, where Trump fought back. Should have not acknowledged, or talked back stronger, especially in regard to CNN lying

FLC1p9WXwAUlPE-

Rogan apologized because he genuinely regrets some of the things he has said in the past. Trump does not.

Rogan is open to being wrong and having his mind changed on things. That's one of the reasons people like him.

Lol. Of course context matters. It always has and always will. Words are just noises, a combination of vowels and consonants; without context. Caring about someone saying the awful meany meany word is childish, at best. Not to mention, it’s immature and weird to say “the n word.” Lol. You say Voldemort or nah?

Lmao. You couldn't sound anymore like an internet badass if you tried. Talks all kinds of shit online but probably pisses himself in real life when someone looks at him funny.

Go call a black guy in real life the n word then "explain" that to him. Make sure you film it for our entertainment you fucking tween edgelord.

Rogan apologized because he genuinely regrets some of the things he has said in the past. Trump does not.

Rogan is open to being wrong and having his mind changed on things. That's one of the reasons people like him.

It's just annoying knowing that every single person calling him out has said their own racist shit in the past. Hypocrisy is one of the biggest societal problems we face these days.

No one should hope he's sidelined for this nonsense.
Even if you don't enjoy his commentary, he shouldn't be punished just because he's popular and independent, and a bunch of inflamed pussies can't handle that he doesn't mindlessly support their political team.

It's kinda distasteful the way some on the American left can't help but try to weaponise black people.

Last edited:
It's just annoying knowing that every single person calling him out has said their own racist shit in the past. Hypocrisy is one of the biggest societal problems we face these days.

There is a lot of hypocrisy and performative selective outrage going on but Rogan is the type of guy to explain himself and put it into context.

Back