Is Marlon Moraes' fall the biggest ever?

Anderson Silva
10 years past prime silva still hurting guys like dc and striking with adesanya
id say fedor who was in his early 30's got exposed in america
maybe fedor cant inject the steroids in his butt because of drug testing in america
he look like an ordinary fighter
the myth

Weidman beat the GOAT at the time on arguably the best streak in UFC history, defended 3x. That is high, as far as highest highs go.

To getting a starring role in everyone's highlight film, having his face permanently changed by Yoel and his leg snapped like a twig. And it was all very public, unlike guys like Moraes, Barao, Pulver, etc who fell off the radar relatively speaking.

BJ was WW champ and LW champ, top 3 p4p, had a horrendous and never ending decline, but it wasn't a freefall drop fall from grace, he had the draw with Fitch in a title eliminator and won the Hughes trilogy after his title run ended and before the losing streak. Not quite steep enough a fall imo.

Rockhold has accumulated arguably the best lowlights reel ever. If he was a multi time defending champ or top P4P, he would have a case, but his highs aren't high enough imo.

Chuck got old. That's forgivable. And he went out on his shield, or as he would say, "got caught." He died a warriors death, or 5 warriors deaths. He is in the running.

maybe fedor cant inject the steroids in his butt because of drug testing in america
the myth
Between the two of them only Silva popped for peds.

Reactions: TR1
Between the two of them only Silva popped for peds.
so what your trying to say is fedor is a steroid abuser but is better because he didnt get popped right

so what your trying to say is fedor is a steroid abuser but is better because he didnt get popped right
No, just what I actually said. That it's weird that Anderson fans throw shade at other people that never failed tests, when Anderson popped twice.

Reactions: TR1
the myth
Yea but he still lost lol, and testing positive for PEDs is the worse thing a fighter can do.. Cheating and yea Fedor too, his downfall is geez.. rough

He finally retired for good last week.

Did he though?

PFL was about to release him. He'll sign with BKFC by the end of the year.

Conor is on his way

A troll post, but I'll bite.

Making millions and not choosing to fight is different to continuing to fight and getting KO'd left and right.

A troll post, but I'll bite.

Making millions and not choosing to fight is different to continuing to fight and getting KO'd left and right.

Lost his last 3 of 4 by KO or sub, scheduled to fight, doing TUF right now

Sounds a lot like “continuing to fight and getting KO left and right” to me mate

nice troll response tho mate, I bit

<{UberTS}>

Fedor in his early thirties

mma_ufcupsets_09.jpg

bigfoot_original.jpg

2hmN3ZV.gif

Yea but he still lost lol, and testing positive for PEDs is the worse thing a fighter can do.. Cheating and yea Fedor too, his downfall is geez.. rough
so u mean fedor is a steroid abuser but gets a pass because he didnt get caught?

No, just what I actually said. That it's weird that Anderson fans throw shade at other people that never failed tests, when Anderson popped twice.
ah ok so both him and fedor are steroid abusers but fedor is better at not getting caught?
its also weird fedor fans say pride fighters where steroid abusers but not fedor
sometimes its kinda like a cult

In all fairness though. He wasn’t a champion. Both Rockhold and Weidman fell from higher. Maybe not as many losses, but pretty bad.
He wasn’t far from it tbh. He was beating the brakes off Henry in a title fight before he started slowing down and Henry went to a karate stance.

the myth
Anderson failed a drug test lmao

so u mean fedor is a steroid abuser but gets a pass because he didnt get caught?
No I did not say that lol. I said Anderson Silva's downfall is the worse and I agree Fedor's downfall waa bad too

Back