Is Marlon Moraes' fall the biggest ever?

He seems to have brain damage. Watch his fights with Font or the last loss. He gets touched and his body freezes before he falls to the ground, same reaction in all of these losses. Something isn't right with him.

IMG_5775.jpeg Tyron woodley
View attachment 987144

This was in a span of less than 3 years. From considering himself to be WW goat next to GSP….to beaten by jake paul

Attachments

• IMG_5774.jpeg
    IMG_5774.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1
No, just what I actually said. That it's weird that Anderson fans throw shade at other people that never failed tests, when Anderson popped twice.

Remember how self righteous anderoid fans where about Chael's drug use lmao?

He just got TKO's again this weekend. He went from looking like an absolute killer, to being tko'd in 8/9 with the only win being a close split decision. Hard to believe he did this to the champ.
tumblr_p0qxb41O5f1r7vh24o1_540.gifv

Is it a purely a case of "his chin getting cracked", or did he change camps? Cejudo took his soul? Had something happen in his personal life? Anyone know a little about him? I've never seen anyone fall this bad, the only one who compares is Bigfoot.

View attachment 986733
It’s bad, it’s bad bad… but it’s not the worst.

Rashad started losing to Sam Alvey.

BJ Penn ended up with losses to Dennis Siver.

He’s got a lot of competition for worst ‘fall off’.

He just got TKO's again this weekend. He went from looking like an absolute killer, to being tko'd in 8/9 with the only win being a close split decision. Hard to believe he did this to the champ.
tumblr_p0qxb41O5f1r7vh24o1_540.gifv

Is it a purely a case of "his chin getting cracked", or did he change camps? Cejudo took his soul? Had something happen in his personal life? Anyone know a little about him? I've never seen anyone fall this bad, the only one who compares is Bigfoot.

View attachment 986733

So many questions for a mind that deems Marlon Moraes the biggest decline ever

Back