Social Is there something wrong with Jordan Peterson?

Do you agree with his explanation?

• Total voters
Your crazy. I weigh 240 and am about as fat as her but am a well muscled man with thick legs and sticky build and am 5'11.

You are just wrong here man. She probably weight 180 or so.
If you're 5'11" and have as much fat as her percentage wise as her you're not 240.

You know she's a woman, right? According to the old timey definition. I'm 6' (starting to shrink with age I think, but it's real to me dammit! o_O). Around the same weight as you, 34 pants and XL shirts are tight around chest back and shoulders. Now that we got the tinder qualifications out of the way (jokes, not taking this seriously), women just don't have the same build as most dudes. That girl is easy 60% fat content.

I could be wrong as without knowing her height I could be off on weight. But let's just say I prefer my women more slender.

If you're 5'11" and have as much fat as her percentage wise as her you're not 240.

You know she's a woman, right? According to the old timey definition. I'm 6' (starting to shrink with age I think, but it's real to me dammit! o_O). Around the same weight as you, 34 pants and XL shirts are tight around chest back and shoulders. Now that we got the tinder qualifications out of the way (jokes, not taking this seriously), women just don't have the same build as most dudes. That girl is easy 60% fat content.

I could be wrong as without knowing her height I could be off on weight. But let's just say I prefer my women more slender.

I have no problem with you liking your women more slender friend. That's all personal preference. I am 240 though but I'm unusually strong (accidental humble brag). I don't think she weights what I do.

I have no problem with you liking your women more slender friend. That's all personal preference. I am 240 though but I'm unusually strong (accidental humble brag). I don't think she weights what I do.
Friends off!

Kidding, of course. All good. As I said, beauty is subjective, but her obesity is not. :D

That's a freaking GREAT point man. These women nearly starve themselves and are not the picture of health women should aspire to and not the kind of images that young girls ought to see either. When you put it like that it shows the hypocrisy of those objecting to heavy women being featured based on health concerns.
I think people are just focusing on the problem of glamorizing being fat. Both are a problem so I say find a middle ground. You can be healthy and not be a stick but they dont need to act like being obese is a great thing either.

Here is my two cents on the weight of the girl in the OP. I weighed nearly 200 pounds not long ago. That girl looks bigger than I did and I have to be taller than her as well. I dont think 240 is out of the question. I'm no expert just my opinion.

Edit: Changed my mind. She is probably around 200. Duh she looks fatter than me because I am taller. I recently lost weight and in the 180's.

Your crazy. I weigh 240 and am about as fat as her but am a well muscled man with thick legs and sticky build and am 5'11.

She probably weighs 180 or so.

At certain angles, Yumi Nu does look a little bit like a land whale. She is probably over 200 pounds. You could definitely play out a Captain Ahab fantasy with her. ;)

Captain-Ahab.jpg

yumi_nu_107420252_1226534201023528_5828361077931316415_n.jpg

d4598fed2aa4a6d3123af3a6ffc3f044ecb387cc.jpg

Last edited:
This by far isn't even the worst case of the plus size models on magazine covers trend. This chick is pretty much on the line of what I would call fat. Solid and chubby yes but not at all blatantly obese.

Peterson is shooting himself in the foot here. If it were this particular magazine cover it would have been justified:
WMC_FBomb_Tess_Holliday_Cosmopolitan_UK_Facebook_92818.jpg

It is certainly a lose-lose situation for Peterson. He brought hell on himself for fat-shaming a woman and he lost even more credibility for attacking something that is not really a big problem. Men are not suddenly changing who they are attracted to because obese women are on the cover of a magazine and most women aren't deliberately changing their lifestyle habits to gain 200 pounds to look like a land-whale. It was huge misstep for Peterson. It is for the best that he deleted his twitter if he can't think before he tweets.

x163483_tk5_00340wmweb.jpg

Last edited:

She probably weighs 180 or so.
I did google here height and weight and it ranges anywhere from 5'6" - 5'11" and 125 lbs to 242 lbs lol. If she is 5'11" I can see her being 242. If she's like 5'6" she's probably more like 180-190. Maybe 200, because a lot of her weight looks like it's in her legs, hips and ass

Psychologists are most nutty ppls IME. I stay far away from them. One of my Golf partners is a retired psychiatrist. Same deal. He's got me on $400 a month of vitamin Shoppe vitamins because I wont take any Big Pharma meds. Bet he gets a kickback.

Way I look at life is god made me and you perfect. Perfect little babies only to be corrupted. Only outside influences and negativity can fuck that up. Be true to thine self.

Last edited:
Friends off!

Kidding, of course. All good. As I said, beauty is subjective, but her obesity is not. :D
If you're really skinny dude you need cushion or its bone on bones. Haven't you noticed ectomorphs with fat girls? Every person has value.

Well...

He does dream about brushing his face against his grandma's pubes.. so yeah, perhaps he might not be all there. Prime candidate for a father figure for the lost and insecure conservative boys

That's a freaking GREAT point man. These women nearly starve themselves and are not the picture of health women should aspire to and not the kind of images that young girls ought to see either. When you put it like that it shows the hypocrisy of those objecting to heavy women being featured based on health concerns.
Yeah, looks can be deceiving. Lots of lean athletic looking people are complete wrecks. From the horse meat diet messing with their organs to gym and sports injuries, looking like the standard of magazine covers from 20 years ago comes at a cost.

If you're really skinny dude you need cushion or its bone on bones. Haven't you noticed ectomorphs with fat girls? Every person has value.
No argument from me. My brother in law's best friend, at 5'5" maybe 130lbs was married to a woman my height and more fluffy than the girl in the OP. A whole lotta Rosie. And then some.

Being overweight is far more common than being underweight. It's not even remotely close.

I don't know anyone I would classify as underweight. Some people just have a thin body type though.

With how sedentary people are and with the calorie dense food at our disposal, you have to try very hard to be underweight.

By definition she absolutely is morbidly obese. Guaranteed she's in the 240lbs range. That's at the very minimum 80 over her healthy weight.

No way she's that big. I know google will claim as much, but her listed height, weight and measurements vary so much I don't credit it. Especially as that's the upper end. 100+ kg women are rare and massive. At least in my experience. Even with islander women, who tend to have a lot more muscle mass.

No way she's that big. I know google will claim as much, but her listed height, weight and measurements vary so much I don't credit it. Especially as that's the upper end. 100+ kg women are rare and massive. At least in my experience. Even with islander women, who tend to have a lot more muscle mass.

She's definitely over 200 lb. She's 5'11". But 240 I think is too high.

Being overweight is far more common than being underweight. It's not even remotely close.

I don't know anyone I would classify as underweight. Some people just have a thin body type though.

With how sedentary people are and with the calorie dense food at our disposal, you have to try very hard to be underweight.

Your response literally has nothing to do with my concern or my post..... The point is that girls should not have super thin women modeled to them because it is an unrealistic and unhealthy ideal to chase and if somebody's concern with an obese model is health-related they should also be just as concerned about how slender most models are.

Your response literally has nothing to do with my concern or my post..... The point is that girls should not have super thin women modeled to them because it is an unrealistic and unhealthy ideal to chase and if somebody's concern with an obese model is health-related they should also be just as concerned about how slender most models are.

The women you consider "super thin" are probably not even unhealthy. It is normal to be thin. Most people are overweight.

People will generally be overweight unless you incentivize them to not be. So promoting obesity is a rather bad idea.

The women you consider "super thin" are probably not even unhealthy. It is normal to be thin. Most people are overweight.

People will generally be overweight unless you incentivize them to not be. So promoting obesity is a rather bad idea.
models are underweight in an unhealthy way as the camera adds weight. this is known. its a bad thing to model to young girls.

Shes not ugly, just fat. What he said was mean. True but mean. To say it publicly is just bad taste imo. Id fuck her though. Twice.

Back